Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Awww, isn't he the sweetest guy ever? :o I guess they were getting along very well, seeing how they both cried at the end.

If Zhang Li wrapped up shooting her scenes for the drama, then maybe this pic shows the happy ending (if there'll be one, of course), at least I find it very appropriate :P:

q6SnQIM.jpg 

Zhang Li: Let oppa introduce a Korean boyfriend to me.
Reporter: Whom will you introduce?
JJM: Me?

Reporter: Give Zhang Li a good comment?
Joo Jin Mo: 我爱你

Zhang: JJM is really fun. He speaks Chinese very well. In our beginning of shooting he can only speak words but now he can say easy sentence

Reporter: Do you mean you want to pursue Zhang Li?
ZL: Oppa likes making jokes
JJM: I don't have time.

• Like 1

More from Zhang Li's seeing off yesterday (cr. as labeled). Their parting was very emotional and as far as I understood, they promised to each other (JJM and Zhang Li) to make a movie together. Looking forward to this. :P

xgu4eOQ.jpg

JLeqQOZ.jpg

bhBW2oO.png

Q6Dw5WB.png

8agWuoF.png

On 12/16/2015 at 9:32 PM, lucy13880 said:

2015 drama big 5: Kill Me Heal Me, Who Are You, My Love Eundong, Yongpal & Reply 1988

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110315453

특히 배우 주진모는 첫사랑을 찾았다는 기쁨도 잠시, 그녀의 곁에 이미 누군가가 있다는 슬픔을 오가는 주인공 은호의 감정을 애절하게 표현해냈다는 평가를 얻었다.

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing this link here. The top (5) SKorean dramas for 2015 for both public broadcasting and cable channels have been named by K-news site, OSEN. The JTBC‘s "My Love Eundong" is one of them. :P I love this drama - The story is fresh. And KSR and JJM is enough for me to watch! I welcome everything he’s related. :D

• Like 2

@333marwo he asked if everyone's alright and (if i'm not wrong), how busy he is shooting his drama lately and he's losing his mind

It really means that he is so busy that he is unable to have a clear state of mind-this is not the exact translation though.  There are some things you just can't completely translate.  It's a common phrase for Koreans.  It's really not that weird for him to say that. I think something must have gotten lost in the translations here.  The person who translated or interpreted that must not be a native speaker.

• Like 1

OMO This video is sheer perfection! :wub: Thank you for sharing it, Lucy! I watched it like 100 times already, these two.... So Zhang Li asked the staff to make and post the first video and then JJM asked them to make and post the second video as a response to her? And she replied to his weibo post in Korean: Oppa fighting. :P 

And of course they made it to the Chinese news (not that they were trying to hide something hahaha).

No comment. ;) Me happy!