Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

JJM My Love Eun Dong KNTV interview

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/T6A0yKNJq4s/

WOW, thank you for sharing, Lucy! How did you find this? Already watched it 3 times. haha, it's great, he's so expressive that I almost understand what he says. :)  BTW, he's wearing another blazer by Philipp Plein (the designer of the shark), why is he loving this brand so much lately?:huh:

WOW, thank you for sharing, Lucy! How did you find this? Already watched it 3 times. haha, it's great, he's so expressive that I almost understand what he says. :)  BTW, he's wearing another blazer by Philipp Plein (the designer of the shark), why is he loving this brand so much lately?:huh:

Really? Shark again?

@@joorassic Look at him!

@lucy13880 Nah, it looked like she already knew before he arrived of his health condition. That said, it was nothing he just caught a cold. 

And LOL, I already share my love for Philipp Plein and his masterpiece of drawing of fish. 

Edited by joorassic
  • Like 1

LOL, @joorassic, I know how much you love the shark, thankfully this time there's only a small red skull on his pocket. (I still haven't managed to download the video to show a screencap (the one you gave me didn't work)). Don't know about the tee though.:lol:

Going on with his fashion, the padded jacket he was wearing in the show:

http://m.blog.naver.com/lolercoast/220526837290

leQHT3b.jpg

wYBrpP0.png

P98cbgy.jpg

Edited by meelis

LMAO Portrait for fishing :phew:

LOL, yes, quite represenative for JJM, no?:D It should be named "Portrait with fishing rods".

BTW, this is by the official SBS photographer and it's the only photo he shared from the show. 

The poster of the GWTW rerun:

7pbDuO.jpg

And the cover of the script:

Hope JJM shows up at the grand opening on 13 November or at least at Bada's first performance on 15 November (or Bada + Kim Pub Lae on the 18th).:) 

Or at all of the above (I'm joking:P)

[photo deleted]

Hope JJM shows up at the grand opening on 13 November or at least at Bada's first performance on 15 November (or Bada + Kim Pub Lae on the 18th).:) 

I don't know why but I think this can happen!

• Like 1

[photo deleted]

I don't know why but I think this can happen!

I hope you're right, Lucy. I was also thinking about that, he was too fond of the musical and of his colleagues in it, so there's some probability he'll go see them. 

Thanks for the videos. The voice of the dubber isn't bad at all. :)