Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Liar movie interview:P

Hi meelis, thanks for sharing the photos. Quite an old pictures but really appreciate you for sharing them here. Love them! I love this hairstyle, he looks HOT. He looks exciting & awesome isn't it? I guess it's a great choice for him wearing this kind of hairstyle. He looks exactly the same some years back....(Liar movie is way back 2004, right-) JJM, when are we going to be able to see that face of yours on the screen again? :P

• Like 2

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing the audio of this movie.  NICE. OST in this movie is appealing. I can't say that the film rocks BUT it's good but not one that will please everyone. My only complaint in this movie is there are far too many characters and some of them look so much alike it’s almost impossible to tell them apart.  Plus, without much explanation, characters enter and exit the story, sometimes seeming to be in two places at once! Regardless, Bichunmoo is a beautiful film, brilliantly shot and expertly performed. The fights, for the most part, are a highlight. You just gotta watch the whole thing. Otherwise you’re missing the point. :P

• Like 1

@meelis

Where is that rain pic from?  

Me same queston :D

Haha, I wish I knew... Found it in an old folder with JJM pics and don't really remember where I took it from, it was years ago. Looks like a drama capture to me, but I don't know from which one (maybe F70s'?).:lol:

Same for the pics from the Liar interview, Lucy.

Edited by meelis

Japanese Magazine 韓流ぴあ

2015 Noverber Issue

Chinese translation JJM Baidu Tieba 小斯斯

Joo Jin Mo's drama My Love Eun Dong

He plays a role who has concentrated and pure love.

The drama shows the love of purity within adults.

Ji Eun Ho, who's innocent and pure, met a young girl named Eun Dong when he was in high school. Then he put his whole heart into loving her. He became an actor in order to find her. That is My Love Eun Dong, a drama portrays Eun Ho and Eun Dong's adult love tale. Joo Jin Mo has played Ji Eun Ho, the role who has devoted his all love to Eun Dong and always gazes upon her ruefully, which has melted millions of women's hearts.

Joo Jin Mo: In the beginning, getting hold of Eun Ho's mood took a bit of doing. Eun Ho bears Eun Dong in mind constantly. I tried to understand his mood by making analysis. But then Director gave me advice. He suggested me to consider the mood simply. Eun Dong is so far the most beautiful woman Eun Ho has met. After this no girls he met in his life could equal her. So that's why he keeps pursuing her. Hence I didn't think too much. I just had expressed his simple love for Eun Dong.  

Reporter: This is a bitter love story starting from Eun Ho's reunion with Eun Dong who has lost her memory and lives under the name of Ji Eun. To Eun Dong actress Kim Sarang, the beautiful love scenes are still impressive. 

Joo Jin Mo: Those scenes with Sarang do not happen easily, especially the scene they meet again, very hard. It's quite bothering how to act out Eun Ho's inner entanglement and shock this reunion causes. What's more this is Sarang's comeback drama after four years. She herself felt very upset. "Please, please Jin Mo Oppa guide me." She told me so. I had to be fully responsible for the scene. (a wry smile) I felt more stressed. 

He can't forget the moment he became Eun Ho and hung on to his mood.

Reporter: Joo Jin Mo's voice is well accepted in South Korea. Eun Ho's narration in the play has received very good reviews.

Joo Jin Mo: Actually we planned to record the narration before filming. But I totally could not invest myself emotionally. I was not sure about Eun Ho's mood. I kept reading stiffly which even made myself embarrassed. (laugh) So after mastering the character well, we continued the recording. 

Reporter: At that moment the character revealed his feelings like mad "Eun Dong, we will meet again. No, we definitely will." 

Joo Jin Mo: Such lines could easily make people feel childish. How could I deliver them? In an excited mood or an almost crying feeling? It was very difficult to show these lines. The Director said if I could not make myself become Eun Ho, no matter how many times I acted it would be NGs. Nevertheless, those words were no longer lines after I turned into Eun Ho. Those were words pouring from bottom of the heart. I close the character Eun Ho unconsciously. I could understand him. Those feelings were unforgettable until now.

Reporter: This project has great popularity in female viewers. What is the reason do you think it can get so much support?

Joo Jin Mo: The biggest charm it has is though it looks like an usual story, it's not a common one. The love described in the drama is very painful but it gives people hope. It's a drama as a guide of love. If viewers can understand this part, I will be very happy.

• Like 3

Thank you very much @lucy13880 for your translation!

I love this, "The biggest charm it has is even though it looks like an usual story, it's not a common one."

Now that I read this, I'm positive JJM isn't the style to take two projects at the same time.

Edited by joorassic
  • Like 2

Thank you @jei_em, guess his come back project is around the corner. If we look at this pattern, he seems to try stuff at his project's sponsored stores. Adding the owner (I think?) of Arco Valeno kept praising JJM as the manliest man and Korea Best Actor (way to promote the project and his clothes.)

Hmm, he's looking for a suit, the first is a formal one and the second looks kinda eccentric. I guess his next character will be a business, office or even gangster man. 

Edited by joorassic
  • Like 4