Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Oh! Yes, I forgot about 3-Iron too! This movie was mentionned alot as one of our Joo Jin-mo's movies.

True!

BTW, earlier into his career the mess with their respective filmographies was bigger, thankfully now it's fixed in most sources. But in IMDB, for example, you can still see some JJM 58' movies listed under JJM 74'. :crazy:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0431701/

Edited by meelis

Yes, @lucy13880, he was!

BTW, according to IMDB, JJM's

Trade Mark (3)

Intense gaze
Deep voice
Manly brooding

:D 

Thank you very much for your hard work, @salijoo! Your presentation of the results is fabulous!:wub:

Did some of the results surprise you, girls? I'm maybe only surprised by Kim Ki Duk's Real Fiction voted his worst project. And it's funny how his most low key project to date, My Love Eundong, claimed its place among his best works by winning in several categories. :)

I actually liked Real Fiction.  I even loved Musa.  I'm shocked that so many people voted My Love Eundong as one of his best.  I actually put that drama below Queen of the Game.

Hi, actually, the genre that I love most is rom-com - hahaha (I'm a romantic person-).....2nd for me is thriller. I really don't dig historical genres but because of JJM I even tried watching MUSA & learned to like it. The reason why I don't like sageuk is because I'm always confused of the story - but this movie is actually quite simple to follow. The movie is wall-to-wall bloody combat. But, “Musa” for me is just too long. The long chase through the forest & the desert could have been trimmed for pacing. This doesn’t mean “Musa” is completely without merit. At least there was enough mind-numbing action to keep one entertained. :P But, if I were to choose among all his dramas, I guess I'd choose My Love Eundong, too. :D

True dat!

• Like 2

20151012 Joo Jin Mo, Jang Dong Gun, Ji Jin Hee took part in NIKE AEROLOFT EXPERIENCE DAY golf match 

http://blog.naver.com/kkumi_kkami/220507268042 

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing the photos. Awww............sorry, but I can't spot JJM.....can you? Even JDG, huh? I wonder how good these two are in playing golf..... JJM & JDG seems to get along very well way way back. :P

• Like 1

20151012 Joo Jin Mo, Jang Dong Gun, Ji Jin Hee took part in NIKE AEROLOFT EXPERIENCE DAY golf match 

Hi lucy, thanks for sharing the photos. Awww............sorry, but I can't spot JJM.....can you? Even JDG, huh? I wonder how good these two are in playing golf..... JJM & JDG seems to get along very well way way back. :P

I can't, either. About their golf ability, one said in Knet that JDG isn't good at it LMAO. Oh JJM & JDG are always together and always get along well well well. ^_^^_^

• Like 1

I can't, either. About their golf ability, one said in Knet that JDG isn't good at it LMAO. Oh JJM & JDG are always together and always get along well well well. ^_^^_^

lucy, LOL - I wonder for JJM, huh? :P

• Like 1

lucy, LOL - I wonder for JJM, huh? :P

It is said that he's good but no one witnesses. ;)

Thank you so much @lucy13880 for your past research! Choi Jin-sil's next co-star choice and Joo Jin-mo receiving the newcomer award from Won Bin and Ryu Jin. He looks so good with long hair! 

For the Nike Golf Tournament, it seems to have been held in Ilsan (JJM's hometown, isn't it?) and was covered by SBS and JTBC.

Two other links:

http://najayuin.blog.me/220506841980 

http://cafe.naver.com/nikegolfclubhouse/25467 

The other guests were Park Gun-hyung, Lee Dong-gun, Former Basketball Player Kim Seung-hyun, Announcer Lee Min-young, Lee Jung-jin, Shin Suzy ect...

Edited by joorassic
  • Like 3

Well, Jang Dong-gun's poor golfing skills has been mentionned in some fan account lately to answer about Joo Jin-mo's one, according to the table shared here. Joo Jin-mo is OUT. (Same for Jin Ji-hee and Jang Dong-gun). But to be honest, I don't play Golf, and I'm not sure of the meaning. LOL.

pHV6C1R.jpg

http://blog.naver.com/ilkon_kim/220504044274 

Edited by joorassic
  • Like 2

Well, Jang Dong-gun's poor golfing skills has been mentionned in some fan account lately to answer about Joo Jin-mo's one, according to the table shared here. Joo Jin-mo is OUT. (Same for Jin Ji-hee and Jang Dong-gun). But to be honest, I don't play Golf, and I'm not sure of the meaning. LOL.

LMAO that OUT table. No.1 group's out.LMAO

• Like 1

LOL I know nothing about golf myself, have to ask my husband (actually, I only know that the bag with the golf clubs is cumbersome and I've to move it from one place to another when it's in my way:lol:), but according to my logic these tables mean that the OUT groups have finished playing and it's IN groups' turn. Not sure about this at all though. On the other hand, who cares if they win or lose, they're only wasting their time on this anyway.

About JJM's skills, he's without a doubt the most athletic among his buddies (he also has the background, having studied physical education at the university), so I'm sure he's doing better. But then again, who cares?:D

Thank you for the videos, @lucy13880! Both are precious, I didn't even know they existed. Yes, if you manage to find a video of the Grand Bell awards, it'd be great! I've only seen the photos from it that are displayed in one of Seoul's metro stations (?), I think @QuercusL shared them earlier this year.

LOL I know nothing about golf myself, have to ask my husband (actually, I only know that the bag with the golf clubs is cumbersome and I've to move it from one place to another when it's in my way:lol:), but according to my logic these tables mean that the OUT groups have finished playing and it's IN groups' turn. Not sure about this at all though. On the other hand, who cares if they win or lose, they're only wasting their time on this anyway.

About JJM's skills, he's without a doubt the most athletic among his buddies (he also has the background, having studied physical education at the university), so I'm sure he's doing better. But then again, who cares?:D

OMO hahahahah You made my day! :D:w00t:

:phew: It's reported JDG's new film would start shooting at the end of Sep. But what is he doing now.

• Like 1

:phew: It's reported JDG's new film would start shooting at the end of Sep. But what is he doing now.

Maybe he's shooting already, Ji Jin Hee is also in the middle of shooting a drama, so I can see that work isn't an obstacle to leisure in their case. Only our guy is free as a bird or if he's busy with something, we aren't aware (provided that there are no news for three months, we need a crystal ball in order to know what's going on. Anybody has one, because mine broke longtime ago?:lol:). Anyway, at least JJH and other actors bothered showing at that photo wall and advertise the jackets, while JJM and JDG didn't even do that. Hopeless.:angry:

Remember JJM's interview for ELLE this year. He knew it. He knew he was so addicted to sports and fishing that he had no time to look for a wife.

He can't help. I know him. :phew:

Remember JJM's interview for ELLE this year. He knew it. He knew he was so addicted to sports and fishing that he had no time to look for a wife.

He can't help. I know him. :phew:

IKR, I remember, he literally said he lives the life of a sportsman. Question is: What we're doing here then? :P