Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Now that MLE is ending, I wonder what's JJM's new project? I hope it's a movie. Or if a drama again, a totally different genre. What if another sageuk drama, with a better ending, lol. I kind of missed his bearded, mature look. :-) 

• Like 2

Now that MLE is ending, I wonder what's JJM's new project? I hope it's a movie. Or if a drama again, a totally different genre. What if another sageuk drama, with a better ending, lol. I kind of missed his bearded, mature look. :-) 

Think he will start a holiday soon...

• Like 3

Guest meelis

Thank you for posting the interview, @lucy13880! Yes, it's very interesting, poor interviewer, she never got the answer she expected and JJM managed to shock her several times in between the uncontrollable laughters. I don't think she'll ever forget this particular interview.:lol:

MLE wrap up party:

BV6KSA.jpg

fud2GR.png

Wyn6Iq.jpg

kh01or.jpg

Guest meelis

Of course, he arrived at the party ninja mode, or was just late, but in any case, he's missing from the media reports. So only fan pics, credits as labeled

DA5b0F.jpg

E21uJf.jpg1CGbHA.jpg

7S4spZ.jpg

Thank you @meelis

We are back now!

sjaklfj.jpg

Star News - Naver: 'My Love Eun Dong', Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sarang reunite after 1 year 'Happy ending'

1. [+2,204, -32] Joo Jin Mo's gaze is a masterpiece

2. [+1,563, -55] Well-made story + good cinematography! To the cast, you've worked hard!!

3. [+1,438, -25] I'm relieved that it ended happily  ㅎㅎ

4. [+1,232, -41] Thank you for this good drama...

5. [+317, -10] The finale is a bit of a let down but you've made me  happy each week. I feel empty now that it's over

6. [+289, -4] A shame that they didn't show Ra Il call him 'dad' or at least a scene of the three eating together

7. [+254, -21] How is this a happy ending???? What about Ra Il...??????????

8. [+205, -7] Would've been my most favourite drama if the writer didn't mess up the last few episodes.. Still relieved that it's a happy ending

9. [+99, -5] They made Hyun Soo such a pitiful character... We didn't see the son calling him 'dad'

10. [+71, -12] The ending left me unsatisfied..... Ah...... How did a potential masterpiece abruptly turn into a cancerous story?

Edited by lucy13880
  • Like 3

Hello, my fellow JJM fans,

I am back :)!  WOW!   My Love Eun-Dong is becoming my favorite JJM drama.  He deserved all of the praises!!  Bravo!!  

I hope we will be able to see him in a new project soon.

(at the mean time, I will check the finishing website and see if we can find a particular fishing guy. LOL)

Love the ending of MLE.  

http://home.jtbc.joins.com/Vod/VodView.aspx?epis_id=EP10024485

• Like 3

Guest michyell409

my love eundong is over and i enjoyed every episode of it,now gonna miss jjm on screen .hope he choose another project right away or sooner the better .but i like him to choose different roles for a change like horror or suspense thriller or a sexy movie .

Hi meelis, thanks for sharing that wrap-up picture. Wow, time really flies so fast, huh? It's just like the drama had just begun. And now, it's already finished. I was't able to watch this drama continuously but of lack of time but I could say that it's indeed a good drama. I will wait for the DVD copy so I could get myself one & watch this continuously. I could share my thoughts on the drama after doing this later on. :lol:

In the meantime, JJM could have his break & have his good rest while select another good project so we could get to see him again on the screen, a movie or drama again will do. I just hope he won't let us wait for a long time. :D

• Like 4

I don't think we have to wait too long...

She wrote: "Fighting for your next project!", the way she said it indicates that he already has a project lined up... And my gut is towards a movie.. (as a villain)

• Like 6

Hi meelis, thanks for sharing that wrap-up picture. Wow, time really flies so fast, huh? It's just like the drama had just begun. And now, it's already finished. I was't able to watch this drama continuously but of lack of time but I could say that it's indeed a good drama. I will wait for the DVD copy so I could get myself one & watch this continuously. I could share my thoughts on the drama after doing this later on. :lol:

In the meantime, JJM could have his break & have his good rest while select another good project so we could get to see him again on the screen, a movie or drama again will do. I just hope he won't let us wait for a long time. :D

Hi It seems JTBC hasn't the plan to release EunDong DVD version.

We are now starting waiting mode again. Please next project: movie!

add one

For JJM's new project we shall also check what he said after last shoot of MLE

He said it seems the first time he received so much love from viewers that he was very happy and made him do as better as he could. Also the love from audience give him more confidence to do well in next various project.

Check the video from MLE facebook

https://www.facebook.com/eundonglove

• Like 7

Guest meelis

WOW, @salijoo, @lucy13880, thank you for the info, you made my day! Mwaaah

So it looks like he has already a project lined up? I hope we hear about it soon. Yes, a villain in a movie sounds very good to me! :)

WOW, @salijoo, @lucy13880, thank you for the info, you made my day! Mwaaah

So it looks like he has already a project lined up? I hope we hear about it soon. Yes, a villain in a movie sounds very good to me! :)

Yeah this news is great,huh?

Welcome back Chingus! Feel so ease in this thread for we are so familiar with each other.

And do you want to give comment on JJM's acting skills in MLED? I know it's no doubt he's so so so great in it.

https://instagram.com/p/5UWJr2Hij8/

• Like 6

JJM with MLED's writer

56edadbcgw1eu8h3z399fj20k50fejvz.jpg

with RA IL

56edadbcgw1eu8h3t3svwj20kh0r9tev.jpg

News about the wrap up party

또 주진모는 “촬영 내내 웃음을 잃지 않고 작업했던 것들이 기억에 남는다. 여러분 덕분에 지은호로 큰 사랑을 받을 수 있었다. 너무나 사랑하고 감사하다”고 함께 고생했던 제작진을 향해 감사 인사를 전했다. 앞서 주진모는 마지막 촬영 현장에서 “이렇게 많은 사랑을 받은 건 처음이다. 지은호라는 새로운 도전에 보내주신 사랑 덕분에 앞으로 작품 선택에 큰용기를 얻을 수 있을 것 같다”고 소감을 밝힌 바 있다.  

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1437291179945521002

• Like 3