Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Thanks for the videos, photos and articles, @Calphurnia2007, @lucy13880, @jei_em!

WOW, 500 pages, 10000 posts, great! 

Is it only me or he really looks flawless on that guitar pic?:wub:  And.. well, OK, on all screencaps too?

BTW, I accidentally saw an old article about the writer of Queen of the Game, she said that she wrote the drama character with JJM on her mind. I didn't know about that. (I promise to finally watch QotG after MLE:P)

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/newsview?newsid=20061107092611512

​So the writer of Queen of the Game thought that JJM was sexy when he had sad eyes and that she believes that he is an authentic actor.  

tumblr_n3vxq2Dxyi1sq7hzoo3_250.giftumblr_n3vxq2Dxyi1sq7hzoo1_250.giftumblr_n3vxq2Dxyi1sq7hzoo2_250.giftumblr_n3vxq2Dxyi1sq7hzoo4_250.gif

• Like 4

​So the writer of Queen of the Game thought that JJM was sexy when he had sad eyes and that she believes that he is an authentic actor.  

​That would be the reason as of why they keep showing his sad eyes in My Love Eundong. LOL.

• Like 3

Guest meelis

Thank you for sharing, @lucy13880! Gotta love this JJM 'top star' styling, not typical at all, but sooooo refreshing.:wub:

And of course, he makes everybody on set laugh, it's not easy working with him.:lol:

Guest lorac

I found the first three web episodes on Youtube with English subtitles. Waiting for the next one... and am being very patient. I'm looking forward to the drama. Thanks for all the updates.

Meelis, you are making me hungry with your avatar!

Edited by lorac
added comment

Joo Jin Mo Is Caught Sleeping On Set

ezacvj583mfh1xsaxzt90bk9nx9vdtsi.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Joo Jin Mo revealed his unexpected loveable nature on ‘My Love Eun Dong.’

Waiting to air its first episode on May 29, JTBC Friday-Saturday drama ‘My Love Eun Dong’ released still cuts of Joo Jin Mo on set.

In the pictures, Joo Jin Mo wears a blue t-shirt and black sweatpants and is seen sleeping on a sofa. At this time, the housekeeper appears with a vacuum cleaner, waking up Joo Jin Mo. Holding onto a pillow, Joo Jin Mo looks surprised. With messy hair and comfortable clothes, he brought laughter with his natural look while attracting attention for his good looks regardless of the embarrassing situation.

Joo Jin Mo plays Ji Eun Ho who is a perfect top star with an unexpected playful and clumsy charm. Although at the age of 37, he maintains his unchanging feelings for Eun Dong, becoming an actor even though he is untalented, in order to find her. Showing laughable acting in an audition, he is no different from the naïve 17-year old Hyun Soo.

Lying on the sofa, he is lectured by the housekeeper, Miss Tak. In this scene, Eun Ho shows his innocent personality. The charisma of Miss Tak even shakes top star Eun Ho as he reveals his cute charm with his expressions.

Meanwhile, ‘My Love Eun Dong’ will start airing on May 29 and has been releasing its 5-part web drama version, ‘My Love Eun Dong – The Beginning.’ The fifth episode of the web drama will be released at noon on May 26. (photo by Drama House)

For more bntnews.co.uk

My Love Eun Dong Releases Three Webisodes Teasing Old-school Romance

bono5.jpg

Oh wow, I think this one might just work for me. Falling for Innocence wrapped up its run on jTBC this past week but the follow up drama My Love Eun Dong got a jump start on airing by releasing three short webisodes online to tease the audience. It worked on me, the whole thing gives off an old-fashioned innocent romance vibe, but without the cheesy aspects that permeated the older Hallyu style dramas. Adult leads Joo Jin Mo and Kim Sa Rang show up to bookend the webisodes which focus on the teen era and twenties era relationship of the two main characters.

The drama also released lovely posters with two distinct vibes, the group one is bright and warm with the various pairs in happier times hanging out, while the OTP one is much more melancholy and hints at the dynamic of the romance with Kim Sa Rang looking out into the distance and Joo Jin Mo sadly nestled on her shoulder. Normally this type of decades long eternal romance is too improbable for my tastes but right now I’m actually in the mood for a pure love type of story. Check it out for yourself below as all the available webisodes have been handily subbed already.

bomo.jpg

bomo1.jpg

bomo2.jpg

bomo4.jpg

bono3.jpg

My Love Eun Dong – The Beginning episode 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AcMzLw3dI

My Love Eun Dong – The Beginning episode 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sve0bmhMRZ8

My Love Eun Dong – The Beginning episode 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXWlkgGjUsQ

source : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/25/my-love-eun-dong-releases-three-webisodes-teasing-old-school-romance/

• Like 3

Guest meelis

WOW... even a bath scene for a warm welcome! JTBC surely loves us.:P Everything is great so far!

I like his character too, @lucy13880, so goofy, very refreshing to see him like that again. It was about time! Let's enjoy it before the angst comes. 

BTW, is it the lighting or his hair is now even lighter color on the last stills? At this rate he may become blond by the end of the drama.:D @salijoo, please come here and assume the responsibility for your wish being granted.:P

LOL, @lorac, I know, this is part of my anti-chocolate therapy, it works.:)

Just saw this message at Baidu...................

"

Hallyu World is a Trilingual TV program that focuses on exclusive Korean Celebrity Interviews. I would just like to let you know that we are going to interview Korean Actor Joo Jin-mo tomorrow and would like to invite questions from his fans across the world to participate if they are interested. 

Our segment, Fan2Star gives the opportunity for fans to learn more about their favorite celebrities recent activities, lifestyle and even a chance for him to see them in a recorded video message! It would be great if you can kindly share our post with your social media followers so they may post any questions to Joo Jin-mo before the interview.

This is rather urgent so if you could spread it asap that would be great!

Thanks again!
Ally 
Hallyu World Reporter"

~~~ The Questions can be left at 

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3788932228 

Deadline: 5/27 11:30 am KST
  • Like 4