Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

​LMAO, indeed, AFF.:lol: I took a quick look at the Naver search and can't stop laughing right now, you can find hidden gems in between the articles about the drama, like Kim Sarang's D-cup or that she doesn't eat supper, JJM's Guru show (different topics - Zhang Ziyi, Kim Hee Sun, Kim Gab Soo - his famous "Joo Jin Mo too"), AFF etc., I have to say that I seriously underestimated K media's craziness.:D

​Yes crazy lol

http://www.rpm9.com/news/article.html?id=20150518090085

http://www.newstown.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=206753

• Like 1

@meelis the moment I saw him in that suit omG. :w00t: It's that presscon. And his narration! That voice. I want more narrations from him. Lol.

Wow is that place is home, he's truly rich isn't he? I'm excited for the glamour + heartbreak + romance + pretty in this drama.

• Like 3

Guest meelis

Wow is that place is home, he's truly rich isn't he? I'm excited for the glamour + heartbreak + romance + pretty in this drama.

​I hope we'll get plenty of this, yes! OK, maybe less heartbreak, more of the rest.:)

And yes, his voice! Can't stop listening to it, he could take a narrator only job once in a while.:wub:

His voice is....... Perfect one for narrating, it was mentionned several times by k-netz too!

For ELLE, FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYY JJM's national spread since Esquire Oct 13 Issue; Hope it's not something awkward. Please, pretty please. I say that because they always come up with weird concepts when it concerns JJM and the worst is that from Kim Sarang's IG you can't even guess the concept, I mean there isn't any freaking make-up nor clothes in the pic. She's good at hiding things.

• Like 2

Guest meelis

His voice is....... Perfect one for narrating, it was mentionned several times by k-netz too!

For ELLE, FINALLLLYYYYYYYYYY JJM's national spread since Esquire Oct 13 Issue; Hope it's not something awkward. Please, pretty please. I say that because they always come up with weird concepts when it concerns JJM and the worst is that from Kim Sarang's IG you can't even guess the concept, I mean there isn't any freaking make-up nor clothes in the pic. She's good at hiding things.

​Oh I don't want it to be awkward either (although, maybe because JJM's looks aren't ordinary at all, many of his photoshoots aren't ordinary either). But for the concept, I'm hesitating between dark and sexy, and light and romantic.:D

​Fingers crossed!

• Like 2

@salijoo @meelis~~

​Oh I don't want it to be awkward either (although, maybe because JJM's looks aren't ordinary at all, many of his photoshoots aren't ordinary either). But for the concept, I'm hesitating between dark and sexy, and light and romantic.:D

​Hope they will use the scenes in the drama for references.  Good concepts include sunny day, beach, golden retriever.....   ;) 

• Like 3

Like the way she hid JJM in her IG post playing guitar? Lol.. Is she single????

Maybe they already finished shooting and packed up all the clothes so we won't guess the concept. Lol.. 

I want dark & sexy, it fits them :P But I won't mind sunny day either...

I just want a new photoshoot of him 

• Like 4

@meelis, we already have light and romantic as the concept of MLE, what about dark and sexy for change? :wub:

If they did a weird one, might as well make a Nature-Adam concept, no clothes, no make up... :w00t:

​LOLOLOL.....  Brilliant idea!! B)

• Like 3

Like the way she hid JJM in her IG post playing guitar? Lol.. Is she single????

Maybe they already finished shooting and packed up all the clothes so we won't guess the concept. Lol.. 

I want dark & sexy, it fits them :P But I won't mind sunny day either...

I just want a new photoshoot of him 

​She's his type-sexy and perky.  She's been dressing in loose clothing for this show, LOL.  I'm not used to seeing her like that.  

Edited by Calphurnia2007
  • Like 2

Guest meelis

@salijoo, good news then, black and white is my thing in general, so I don't mind it at all. 

@Calphurnia2007, it's true, I didn't know her before, but on all her previous pics I've seen her style was completely different. I hope that at least for the photoshoot she'll be back to her usual self.