Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@lucy13880, I'm sure @salijoo will like this new ship too. :P BTW, I think I've never seen a JJM and KMM official photo with them kissing their statuettes, because that's what they're doing on some of these pics, right??..
'I thank my underwear' is EPIC. =))
@lyfuym, thank you, it's great!

A Frozen Flower
hd1B1d.jpg

CH6pjC.jpg

2elaSN.jpg

Guest meelis

Random pics
My two fave actors  :x
afCflA.jpg

kbKsbj.jpg

Liar Presscon =))
KP181V.jpg

What is this girl doing? Trying to put him on the right path or prevent him from falling backwards? :D
XxEg8C.jpg

@meelis, Don't thank me...  =;JJM can have chemistry with a trashcan so if I start shipping him with any random man/woman, object :)) in front of him, I'm doomed. 

OMunxFt.jpg
U9Qkccr.jpg
F2m5G0p.jpg

And as far as I know, during the After party, he talked more with Son Ye Jin, I mean played, lol, as the two of them are known for being childish and outdated :)) She even promised him something and he's still waiting... 
Now, any random wr-nim, I'm still waiting for this ship to get real, give them a project! :-w

@QuercusL, Hum... He still hasn't change on that part, he mentionned there how happy he was because his costume got a zipper since the old sageuk drama costumes didn't have zippers, which needed 30 minutes to set it ready if he wanted to go to toilet... He ended it by 'I'm really happy'. :))

I remember that in an interview by the Arena Homme magazine, Joo Jin Mo said that, after filming Musa, a reporter asked what's his wish. And his answer was to become one of the top 5 actors in Korea. He already achieved that goal once. I hope he will regain that status and keep it forever. Maybe besdie wearing white underwear, we should pursuade him to wear army clothing too. =))

CNN names the ‘South Korea’s 20 hottest male celebs’

Posted on July 4, 2010 by sookyeongtn_1278229982_471006553_0.jpg

Jang DongGun, Bae YongJoon, Joo JinMo, Jo InSung are some of the Korean artistes picked by American CNN as ‘South Korea’s 20 hottest male celebs’.

The list was revealed through an online bulletin board on 2nd July. CNN wrote, ” These specially chosen South Korean celebs, who we’ve selected purely on the basis of how much drool they elicited from the female members of our staff, no doubt have solid acting, modeling and/or singing skills. But it’s their chocolate abs, sublime faces and lean, mean, sex-machine bodies that get them a place on this list.”

At #1 on the list is Jang DongGun and CNN introduces him as Even though he was recently stolen away from us by the annoyingly beautiful actress Ko So-Young, the recently married flame has been sizzling up screens for over a decade…He first leaped into our hearts with his breakout role in the 1994 drama “The Final Jump” and the 2000 movie “Friends” established him as truly ‘watchable’.”

The top 20 on the list:

1. Jang DongGun
  2. Won Bin
  3. Bae YongJoon
  4. Joo JinMo
  5. Jo InSung
  6. Lee JunKi
  7. Daniel Henney
  8. Dennis Oh
  9. So JiSeob
  10. Rain
  11. Yoon SangHyun
  12. Lee MinHo
  13. Kim HyunJoong
  14. Kim Bum
  15. Jang GeunSeok
  16. Lee SeungGi
  17. Choi MinShik
  18. Song SeungHeon
  19. Kwon SangWoo
  20. Ha JungWoo

Well @salijoo
All the cost of Baeksang afterparty was paid by JJM. He said he thought he was the man so he paid Son Ye Jin's part, too. At that time, SYJ promised next time she would pay. But there wasn't any party after.
@meelis more pics
tumblr_nn26fp95uw1teu011o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nn26fp95uw1teu011o2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nn26fp95uw1teu011o3_1280.jpg

Guest meelis

@salijoo, I knew you'd do something for me, thank you!  :P
Good to know that they already have zippers on their sageuk clothes, I was so worrying how they go to the toilet in those costumes. :))  The underwear, the zippers... I wonder what he'll talk about next. :D
@lyfuym, I never understood how CNN came up with this ranking.. :-?  Is this based on looks or on acting or on star power or on awards? Or combined? Their criteria aren't very clear to me. In any case, without offense to anyone, I don't really see the reason why some actors are in it, provided that some of them are just handsome and nothing more, and others are just good actors, but are far from hot. Never took this one seriously (although I'm happy JJM is in it and on the 4th place). But yeah, I would like to see him becoming one of top 5 actors in SK, it's more possible now than before, because the most interesting roles in hit movies go to older actors, not to hot hunks. :)
WOW, @lucy13880, thank you!!! :-* Never seen those before.

meelis said:
@lyfuym, I never understood how CNN came up with this ranking.. :-?  Is this based on looks or on acting or on star power or on awards? Or combined? Their criteria aren't very clear to me. In any case, without offense to anyone, I don't really see the reason why some actors are in it, provided that some of them are just handsome and nothing more, and others are just good actors, but are far from hot. Never took this one seriously (although I'm happy JJM is in it and on the 4th place). But yeah, I would like to see him becoming one of top 5 actors in SK, it's more possible now than before, because the most interesting roles in hit movies go to older actors, not to hot hunks. :)

@meelis and @salijoo, I think this CNN's ranking is very subjective since it was mentioned in the article that "These specially chosen South Korean celebs, who we’ve selected purely on the basis of how much drool they elicited from the female members of our staff......" However, JJM said that his dream was "whenever people ask about Korean actors, they will immediately think of me". This article at least reflect that kind of people's repsonse.

Thank you all for the wonderful photos. I didn't see many of them before.

BTW, I also forgot to thank @Calphurnia2007 for the translation of the video. 

lyfuym said:

@meelis and @salijoo, I think this CNN's ranking is very subjective since it was mentioned in the article that "These specially chosen South Korean celebs, who we’ve selected purely on the basis of how much drool they elicited from the female members of our staff......" However, JJM said that his dream was "whenever people ask about Korean actors, they will immediately think of me". This article at least reflect that kind of people's repsonse.

salijoo said:

lyfuym said:

@Calphurnia2007, Ughhh, I hope not as if they gone out at that time, the chance to see this ship on my screen is near zero. :)) Well, he didn't *officially* have any girlfriend at that time. As for KNG... only rumors nothing official (even though i think it's true).

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif;"Wanee & Junah 와니와 준하

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif;"추억의 부스러기-090502-와니와 준하.avi

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: Roboto, arial, sans-serif;"The Best Scene: Wanee and Junah 와니와 준하