Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 823.333374023438px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"YTNstar News-- Casting news for JJM and JIS in A Frozen Flower (Cr: Soompi JJM p120)
--- There are so many goodies in our own thread. ;))

Guest margretL

I finally find this video with English translation...

A Frozen Flower + Empress Ki+What Happened in Bali

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2a2orl_eng-sub141108-snl%EC%BD%94%EB%A6%AC%EC%95%84-5-song-jae-lim-cut-03_fun

Guest meelis

Bulgarian posters for Friend 2 and Gabi(credit: http://www.easternspirit.org/forum/index.php?act=idx)
RS3i6z.png

qVZUCS.png

Japanese A Better Tomorrow DVD cover versions
BORnmL.jpg

W0prGT.jpg

Guest meelis

@QuercusL, @lucy13880, IKR. ;;)  I think I saw some time ago a pic of a bus with GWTW ad on it, but now don't seem to find it.

I wonder if you gals have read this article before........ =))=))=)) 
(Cr: Soompi JJM P172)

======================================
주진모 “‘백상예술대상’ 흰색 팬티 입고 있었다”
[일간스포츠] 2009년 03월 01일(일) 오후 05:46 가 가| 이메일| 프린트 

[JES 김범석] 배우 주진모가 '쌍화점'으로 제45회 백상예술대상 시상식에서 영화부문 최우수연기상을 받은 뒤 흰색 팬티와의 인연을 공개했다.

주진모는 27일 밤 시상식 직후 소속사에서 마련한 뒤풀이 자리에서 "올해 초 토정비결을 봤는데 군중들 앞에서 박수받을 일이 많을 거라는 점괘가 나왔다"면서 "데뷔 11년 만에 백상 무대에서 최우수연기상을 받아 만감이 교차했고 점괘가 적중해 신통했다"고 말했다.

그는 "당시 점괘에 흰색이나 노란색 속옷을 입어야 복이 들어온다고 해 시상식 당일 한번도 입지 않은 새 흰색 팬티를 입고 집을 나섰다. 오늘 팬티한테 고맙다"고 말해 주위를 파안대소케 했다. 노란색 팬티를 사려고 속옷 매장을 찾았던 사연도 공개했다.

주진모는 "매장에서 노란색 속옷을 찾자 점원이 이상한 눈초리로 쳐다봐 잠시 민망한 적도 있었다"면서 "결국 노란색 대신 흰색 팬티 여러 벌을 구입해 집에 쌓아놓았다"며 웃었다. 독특한 취향을 의심받았다는 설명이었다.

그는 "올해 금전운 보다 명예운이 많이 따를 것이라는데 연초부터 이렇게 좋은 일이 생겨 너무 기쁘고 감사하다. 차기작에서 군복을 입으면 대박이라는 말도 나왔는데 왠지 그냥 흘려들어선 안 될 것 같다"며 미소 지었다.

1999년 영화 '댄스댄스'로 데뷔한 주진모는 흥행 운이 따르지 않는 대표적인 배우였지만, '미녀는 괴로워'(06)를 기점으로 해 '사랑'(07) '쌍화점'(08)에서 뛰어난 연기력을 선보이며 결국 백상 최고의 영예를 안았다.

Joo Jin Mo "For the Baek-Sang Awards, I wore white underwear"

Actor JJM, who won the Best Actor (Movie) at this year's Baek Sang Awards revealed that he wore white underwear. On the 27th, after the awards ceremony, his agency threw him a party. He said "Earlier this year, I went to see my Yearly Horoscope, and the fortune teller said that I will have alot of experience standing in front of a crowd and getting applauded. It's been 11 years since my debut and my first Best Actor awards, it feels like the fortune teller was true."

He continued "The fortune teller said that I have to wear either White or Yellow underwear to get lucky. I never wore white underwear but for this year's awards, I wore a brand new pair! I thank my underwear. He even revealed how akward it was to find yellow underwear "I went to the store and asked for yellow underwear and the people were giving me weird stares and I was embarassed. So I just bought many pairs of white underwear which is in piles at my house. Also of ppls are suspicious that I have some weird habit."

"I very happy right now. The fortune teller also told me that if I wear army clothing there will be another success, but I'm not taking that seriously."

Comment from the original poster: 
I think I'm going to mail him a bunch of nice underwear! 

Guest meelis

LMAO, @QuercusL, I remember this one, yes. =))  I always imagined how he went asking for yellow underwear in a store and how everybody thought he's some weirdo. ;)) (he never wears white underwear, ha, let me guess, he always wears black one ;) )
Ah, they're so cute with Kim Myung Min on those Baeksang awards pics. :x

@meelis~~
LOL.............   =))  Maybe, buying underwear is in the job description of his manager. LOL 
Oh! Boy, I would like to be a fly on the wall watching facial expressions of the reporters. Can you image the occasion?  The party after the award ceremony.  The reporters probably waited for emotional or serious comments from JJM.......... However, our dear JJM was talking about his underwear.  Priceless!!!  =))=))=))=))=))