Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lucy13880 OMG I love that song in the MV!! Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding :)  feeeeels :x
@miserybloosom I dunno if she would like to join here haha.. Actually before I came to FB, I was first here in Soompi.. after watching EK last November, I made an account here to rant about WY and fangirl on JJM. so Soompi is actually my first home, first site I go to regarding JJM stuff and everything is here and most of all it's in English.. most of all the people here are so nice and are such dedicated fans of JJM they are always updated.. :)
@meelis LOL sorry to mess up with your thinking! but honestly I've been thinking about that for awhile. Can someone clarify this thing about his birthday? But its cool we can greet him Happy Birthday twice every year lol...

Oh girls I am surprised you are confused by his birthday. You only need to remember his birthday actually is September 26th, 1974. This date of solar calendar refers to August 11th on 1974's lunar calendar. JJM chooses the lunar one to celebrate. So when each year's lunar August 11th comes, that's HIS birthday. You can change the date to the solar one by tools. Of course it will change each year.

Guest meelis

LOL, @lucy13880, sorry, to those of us who don't use the lunar calendar on a daily basis it's really confusing. I remember we did that exercise some time ago during Empress Ki time and someone, I think @QuercusL, explained to us everything about the two calendars in details, but I was too lazy to look for the info. :\">
Thank you for explaining it again, I hope it's all clear now. :)>-

Guest YuanjiM

lucy13880 said: Oh girls I am surprised you are confused by his birthday. You only need to remember his birthday actually is September 26th, 1974. This date of solar calendar refers to August 11th on 1974's lunar calendar. JJM chooses the lunar one to celebrate. So when each year's lunar August 11th comes, that's HIS birthday. You can change the date to the solar one by tools. Of course it will change each year.

Guest YuanjiM

@lhjj:Punch drama make my day,if you like romance-comedy drama,i recommend it :)>-

Watching the video of JDG wedding guests,like watching battle "WHO'S THE MOST FAMOUS?".
One by one,actor and actress out of the car,the fans cheering and call them.
5:17 Joo Jin Mo's arrival

and the fashion show of guests

3:50 Joo Jin Mo's photocall(?)