Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

@Miseryblossom, welcome! >:D<
JJM's birthday according to the "normal" calendar is on 26 September 1974. But he celebrates it according to the lunar calendar (different day every year).

Thank you for your great insights, @salijoo, @QuercusL, agree with both of you and nothing to add, apart from... I can only guess why he chose this drama (and a drama at all, to be honest), but I certainly hope that his next project will be a movie. Please, it's about time. :)

Guest Miseryblossom

@meelis thank u :\"> i m waiting for his new dram My lovely Eun Don i think it hope it will release next year ;;)

Just copy my reply from MLE soompi thread

lucy13880

said:

In MLE cafe now they have finished most of the casting and their character concept*.

[size=2]

[/size]

-- Adult Hyun Soo, Joo Jin Mo

's character*

27 years old Hyun Soo, Baek Sung Hyun's character

10s Hyun Soo, Jr Park Jin Young

's character*

-- Adult Seo Jung Eun, Kim Sa Rang's character

20s Seo Jung Eun, Yoon So hee's character 
-- Choi HoKim Tae Hoon's character*
-- Jo Se Ryeong, Kim Yoo Ri's character*

-- Park Hyun Ah, Kim Yun Seo's character*
* means the character's concept has been finished
Also there are two supportive actors and two child actors joins the cafe.

Guest meelis

@Miseryblossom, you don't need to wait until next year, because the drama will start airing end of May / beginning of June this year.  ;)
Another emotional moment (at the 45th Baeksang Awards, cr. as labeled)
e76JoW.jpg

@Miseryblossom~~

Welcome >:D<

@meelis~~

Oh! Yes, I do hope that JJM will return to the movie world soon! :)

BTW, I met with my former church friends over the Easter weekend. We discussed kdramas  (oh! Yes, kdramas is a perfect topic to discuss with your church friends on Easter ;)) ). The proportion of Wang Yoo fans is 100%!! One of them also watched 200 Pounds Beauty and Queen of  the Game. She is a first year resident in a hospital. She even said that her ideal type is a medical doctor who looks like JJM. LOL My point is that many of my friends are JJM fans. However, none of them will post messages online. I do not know how typical they are, but JJM seems to have many quiet fans like them.

PS: It is funny that all people I know in person like Wang Yoo. I can almost use Wang Yoo as an index to screen my potential friends. LOL

Guest meelis

@Miseryblossom, please dear insert some content in your posts (photos or text), because empty messages (only with emoticons) aren't permitted according to Soompi rules 
The most handsome Korean actors (Top 25) (Russian ranking)
http://beauty-around.com/en/tops/item/100-samye-krasivyue-korean-actors
14. Joo Jin Mo
Fj93pB.jpg

:)) :))

Guest Miseryblossom

@QuercusL Thanks and @meelis sorry i jst use this side so not so much understanding about the rules X_X. N how can i post the photos ? I dont know how to post :((

@meelis oh so his correct birthday (in the normal calendar) is Sept. 26?? I thought it's otherwise, lol..because in other sites such as Wiki and AsianWiki it's Aug. 11. But then when I google "Joo Jin Mo birthday" it says September 26?
But Chinese calendar is a bit late from the normal one since when they celebrate New Year its February in other countries.. So i thought his Lunar/Chinese calendar birthday is September and his birthday is August according to normal/Gregorian calendar.. I too got confused about it..
about the drama, anyone knows where we can watch it live? please message me if it's prohibited to post links.. thanks...

@miseryblossom hello :-h nice to see you here :)

QuercusL said: @Miseryblossom~~

Welcome >:D<

@meelis~~

Oh! Yes, I do hope that JJM will return to the movie world soon! :)

BTW, I met with my former church friends over the Easter weekend. We discussed kdramas  (oh! Yes, kdramas is a perfect topic to discuss with your church friends on Easter ;)) ). The proportion of Wang Yoo fans is 100%!! One of them also watched 200 Pounds Beauty and Queen of  the Game. She is a first year resident in a hospital. She even said that her ideal type is a medical doctor who looks like JJM. LOL My point is that many of my friends are JJM fans. However, none of them will post messages online. I do not know how typical they are, but JJM seems to have many quiet fans like them.

PS: It is funny that all people I know in person like Wang Yoo. I can almost use Wang Yoo as an index to screen my potential friends. LOL

Guest Miseryblossom

@jei-em i m so glad to see u too n his normal birthday is Sep 26 n in chinese calendar Aug11 i m happy u r here too hope Joo Anet will join soon :x :-h

Guest meelis

@jei_em, please don't do that! :)) I was just thinking that I put into order in my head this whole mess around JJM's birthday, and now you make me doubt again. =))  Please someone more competent to have her say, I'm lost.  :-j
This pic... I wonder if it's from the New York photoshoot that @lucy13880 showed some pages ago:
HDTCiR.jpg

Guest meelis

@salijoo, OK, I won't think about that anymore. :))
BTW, now that almost all the cast for MLE is revealed, don't you think it's about time for some official first script reading pics? :-w