Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@lucy13880, From what I've heard, there are three distinct voices, a Japanese Fan who talks in Korean (JK), a Korean Fan (KF) and a Japanese Fan (JF) who only know how to say: "Joo Jin Mo-san" =)) =))
Translation:
JF: JJM-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnJK: You worked hard! JJM: Thank you, thank you!JF: Jinmo-san, Jinmo-san, Jinmo-san~~~JK: It was your last performance, too bad!KF: Oh, yes, it was your last performanceJJM: Tears keep flowing down my cheeks (said it while joking)
BTW, I wasn't prepared for this Jung Sang Yoon - Joo Jin Mo's ship... :>

salijoo said: @lucy13880, From what I've heard, there are three distinct voices, a Japanese Fan who talks in Korean (JK), a Korean Fan (KF) and a Japanese Fan (JF) who only know how to say: "Joo Jin Mo-san" =)) =))
Translation:
JF: JJM-saaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnJK: You worked hard! JJM: Thank you, thank you!JF: Jinmo-san, Jinmo-san, Jinmo-san~~~JK: It was your last performance, too bad!KF: Oh, yes, it was your last performanceJJM: Tears keep flowing down my cheeks (said it while joking)

Another curtain call of 20150403 (Cr: Promise, the Japanese Fan Club)
Thank @chinalily_wang for sharing the video and converting the video clip. 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/PbWkl5ElhMw/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Guest meelis

salijoo said: @Calphurnia2007, that's what I've noticed too hope the drama will give him more exposure but don't think so as it's a cable drama...

@meelis, Movie actors generally don't have a solid fanbase, it's not only JJM, just check Ha Jung Woo for example many people love him but he doesn't have a fanbase. Fanbases are created via buzz, buzz are most of the time generated after starring in a popular drama (or movie A Frozen Flower was one of the rare case). Joo Jin Mo is exactly the same, doesn't have a constant fanbase but many people love him nevertheless. Even if he still did star in some dramas but his two last ones weren't the best example, Dream for obvious reasons and Empress Ki because the center of attention wasn't on him... So it makes his last popular project dated from 2007 in Korea, it's been a long time.
In fact, JJM is one of the rare actors who managed to gain popularity via movies (ie 200PD & AFF)... But 7 years had passed already. He needs a new one. I can only think of Kang Dong Won & Ha Jung Woo as the other examples. Won Bin, Jo In Sung, Go Soo, Hyun Bin, ect.. all gained popularity via dramas.

Calphurnia2007 said: salijoo said: @lucy13880, From what I've heard, there are three distinct voices, a Japanese Fan who talks in Korean (JK), a Korean Fan (KF) and a Japanese Fan (JF) who only know how to say: "Joo Jin Mo-san" =)) =))
Translation:

@meelis Promise is a fanclub held by Japanese fans, Joo t'aime is held by JJM's company(official).But I think the two clubs own the same people.
I am aggreed with @Quercusl, many JJM's fan are not very young ,they are used to keep quiet. As I know, many people in China know him because of Flowers in Fog. They like JJM's apperance and acting skills. But they do not become a fan of him. Just like my mother.

Guest Miseryblossom

Hello every one i would like to ask a favour about frist time fan meeting in Japan in 2011 for english subtitle ...where can i find? I checked you tube n internet as well i cant find english subtitle only chinese n japanese language ...i saw he was crying when reading the letter so me too so.sad n curious about why he cried ...pls anyone who knows about that n pls let me know..

@Miseryblossom as far as I know there's no English Subs for the 2011 Japanese Fanmeeting. The Chinses one is translated by Baidu Tieba.
The reason for his crying is that the letter he read which he wrote by himself. In the letter he thanked fans sincerely, from the button of his heart.
tumblr_nmdivuuJup1teu011o3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nmdivuuJup1teu011o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nmdivuuJup1teu011o2_1280.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------
CA6MqFOWcAAOT54.jpg:large

Guest Miseryblossom

@lucy13880 thanks alot of ur information :x. I was shock when i saw he cried ..i cried also that time n felt bad ..i wanted him to be happy always n all his difficulties n sadness will gone away alway i wish ... May God protect him n all his dream come true :x

Guest Miseryblossom

I heard also he has more chinese fan n japanese fan than koreans ... i dont know why like this :-? I think in Korea they like more cute flower boys maybe LoL ..

@Miseryblossom You're welcome. It's great you join us. Let's discuss actively ;;)
In the letter he told fans he thought himself a little bit shy person, sometimes not amiable enough. He wants to get constant and unchangeable love from his fans though he knows this idea is unreasonable. He thinks what he can do is to try his best consistently and work hard to be a real Actor Joo Jin Mo. 

Guest Miseryblossom

@lucy13880 Yes sure always we will discuss about him n always love him no matter wht we wont change love for him :x. Thanks for welcome me in this wonderful site. :x

Guest Miseryblossom

According to lunar chinese calendar his birthday is August 11 1974 so how about the normal calendar i mean like us from different country we dont follow chinese lunar calendar . Anyone knows about that? Pls let me know i m confuse about his birthday :-S