Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Thank you for the translation, @salijoo. :-*  This guy is really cute.JJM himself looks surprisingly very happy both during the last curtain call and after the performance, I thought they'd be some more tears tonight. :)

Guest meelis

salijoo said: @meelis: *cough* kim sa rang *cough*  :>
Yes, so cute. I'm glad that he's really close with the supportive cast. Tells alot from an actor on his level. 

Thank you for the photos :)!

As for his photo with his "brother", I thought his eyes were a little red, too. No?  Anyway, it is the end of a chapter. 
Bye bye Gone with the Wind.  Oh!  I enjoy my Gone with the Wind experience very much.
(I even traveled to Seoul for it! LOL)

Guest meelis

@Ihjj, it was a GWTW musical, not a stage play, I'm saying was, because it goes on a national tour, but for Joo Jin Mo yesterday was the last performance. 
Here you are @salijoo 's video playlist in Youtube, there are mostly curtain calls, but you may check first No23 - JJM's official video and No18 - a fan cam with SNSD Seohyun as Scarlett 
EDIT: Anyway, the playlist won't appear, here you are the two videos:

Also the photo gallery: https://plus.google.com/photos/106171540164769763810/albums/6089485484833889057?sort=4

Guest meelis

WOW, so many goodies today, thank you for sharing, @lucy13880, you've found real treasures! :-*
Ah, the last curtain call is so great! :x