Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Another news/article mentioning JJM:

사진작가 하시시박, 눈에 띄네!

하시시박, 예명도 개성시대! 각양각색 개성들이 밀집해 있는 곳인 연예계에서 개성만큼이나 통통 튀는 이름은 필수다. 사진작가 하시시박과 같이 귀에 쏙쏙 들어오는 예명도 자신의 존재감을 부각시키는데 꽤 효과적으로 작용한다. 자칫 평범하게 느껴지는 연예인들의 예명도 그것을 작명하기까지의 비화를 들어보노라면 웬만해선 잊기 힘들어진다. 하시시박 또한 매한가지다. 지극히 평범한 이름 때문에 고민하던 장혁과 주진모, 우연히 각자 매니저의 이름을 부르다 그 이름들을 자신의 예명으로 갖다 썼다는 일화는 이미 팬들 사이에서 유명하다.

http://www.updownnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=44236

From K-official club windy_Kyoko's thread http://cafe.daum.net/joojinmo/Bkn/25210
Seems her alarm clock is different from the previous one we've shared.JJM says Good Morning in English.
Here's the video download linkWatch online http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/0_NrOjWPhEM/

Junah!!!! :x   He is so cute!  LOLOL 

To my surprise, JJM's acting is pretty good in the movie (according to his own words, he was supposed to be bad in the movie. Nah, it was not true!).  I have not finished watching the movie, but it did bring back the good old days!  It is warm and cozy! 

PS: It is also good that JJM's character does die in the end of the movie.  LOLOL

wanee-wa-junah-873207l.jpg

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Jin Mo Cast As Male Lead In A JTBC Dramaed1.jpg
tv Report - Naver: Joo Jin Mo confirmed as male lead in JTBC 'My love Eundong' 

1. [+66, -6] The title is so countrified..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But I'm anticipating it because it's Joo Jin Mo:)

2. [+44, -2] Has anyone watched him in 'Love Back in Anger'? That drama got 60% in ratings and was considered a masterpiece.. The lineup was daebak as they had Lee Min Woo, Baek Jin Hee, Bae Doona, Kim Min Hee, Kang Sung Jin, Kim Myung Min and Kim Young Ae.  Of course, they were still rookies in 2000 but they made it legendary

3. [+38, -5] I like that he's the lead.. Looking forward to it.. I'll be tuning it~^^

4. [+31, -2] This hyung is so good-looking

5. [+24, -6] Looking forward to it

6. [+11, -1] Joo Jin Mo fighting. He barely has dramas so I'm really anticipating it

7. [+7, -1] I like him as the lead. Joo Jin Mo-sshi, I'm excited to see you in this one!!http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/joo-jin-mo-cast-as-male-lead-in-jtbc.html

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Joo Jin Mo to Star in Upcoming JTBC Drama
JooJinMo.jpg

Joo Jin Mo has confirmed his role in the upcoming JTBC Friday-Saturday drama “Eun Dong Ah, Whom I Love” (working title). He will be the male lead and act as a top star named Ji Eun Ho.

A JTBC representative revealed, “Joo Jin Mo will be acting in the upcoming Friday-Saturday drama ‘Eun Dong Ah, Whom I Love’ after ‘Falling for Innocence’ ends.”

“Eun Dong Ah, Whom I Love” will share a love story that progresses over a period of twenty years. The drama aims to move viewers through the destiny like love story.

The actor will portray a famous actor who cannot forget his first love named Eun Dong. His character is described as someone who believes in pure love. This drama will be the actor’s return since MBC’s “Empress Ki” which aired a year ago.

The upcoming drama is slated to air this June.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/24/joo-jin-mo-to-star-in-upcoming-jtbc-drama/

English translation from the Chinese translation at Baidu (Thank 樂家小樂子 for the Chinese Translation")

English translation:

"Dear Eun Dong Ah" is about a love story of 20 years between a man and a woman. It talks about an unfulfillable love story of old times. Joo Jin Mo's character (Eun Ho) is a top star with a warm personality. Eun Dong is his first love whom he could not forget. They met after some time. Eun Ho has a new life and becomes a better person because of Eun Dong. Eun Dong has a 10 year old daughter. 

Chinese translation (翻译:乐家小乐子(朱镇模贴吧)《亲爱的恩东》是是关于一个男人和一个女人20年间交织着的命运般的爱情。
怀旧的感性中包含着无法实现的命运般的爱情的故事。 
朱镇模的角色池恩浩是韩国顶级演员,有暖男魅力,
却无法忘记初恋恩东的哀切的爱情主人公。 
池恩浩因为恩东获得重生,成为更好的人,岁月流逝再次与恩东相遇后,回想起青春时节。 
女主有十多岁的小孩 。

Guest meelis

OK, I knew it would happen while I'm away ;)), @QuercusL, the magic still works, the news came out while I was on the plane. :)) Still don't know what to say about it... Sounds unusual for JJM (what he wanted anyway) and maybe interesting? Can't make up my mind as of now.. :-?