Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@salijoo For the time to announce the confirmation news, let's take Empress Ki for reference.

His confirmation of EK was released in 2013.8.8 and they held EK's first script meeting in around 2013.8.12. So.... As long as MP doesn't release news like someone's positively considering acting, we can say the male lead almost belongs to JJM.

@lucy13880, In the 2nd video you posted love what he said: "If someone considers "Ah~ Joo Jin Mo can't do that character" or something like that, give me the script, I'll take the challenge." --> Exactly what he said in Korea TV Drama February Issue. ;)

Oh, thank you for the info! Agree with you, now that we know there is no Cable drama nor Public Broadcast drama aside from MP that starts airing in May, we can somehow conclude that JJM has chosen this one. But I really hope the news article won't be released 4 days before the script reading seriously!!! I'm getting impatient. LOL.

So: 
Joo Jin Mo's casting confirmation was 8 August 2013
Empress Ki's script reading was held 12 August 2013
Empress Ki's filming began 20 August 2013

Looking at that timeline, if they start shooting 25 March 2015, it would mean that we'll have his casting confirmation this week!

@Calphurnia2007, Thank you for the video!!! Aww, how cute he is to invite the real singer of '200 Pounds Beauty' OST (think he said her name was Yumi) and mentionned how she's talented and that he has a special affection for her.  :x :x

And yes that pairing (aka Son Ye Jin - Joo Jin Mo) needs to happen. :D

Fan Meeting Translation:

Hello, ETN, it’s been a long

time.

This is Joo Jin Mo. 
Announcer: This is the first

JJM fan meeting since he debuted 11 years ago.

JJM seems to be nervous about the fan meeting because this is his first

fan meeting.

JJM: There are more people

who love me and I am finally having this fan meeting, I am sorry because it’s

been a while I have had fans…I wanted to show my good side…I have prepared and

practiced a lot…

Announcer: The auditorium was

filled with female fans.  Comedian Jung

Sung Ho was the announcer.  The female

audience were holding their breath. 

Jung Sung Ho: I am

introducing to everyone JOO JIN MO!!!! 

Announcer: JJM started the

show with a song. 

JJM: How are you?  I was nervous on the stage but now that I see

everyone I am less nervous.  I will try

my hardest for everyone to have a great time.

Announcer: JJM’s long time

fans have waited for this moment.  They

have created a dance for this event.  JJM

is a really romantic guy he is singing to a song that a fan is singing on stage.  JJM even blew out the candles on the

cake.  There were also presents.  For a beautiful memorable moment, JJM took a

group photo with the fans. 

JJM: a handsome image, or

something like that (laughter) I have improved and (fans) seem to like it, fans

have seen me improve and they have passed on the message, and I smell like a

real actor and they have told me they like me sweating (meaning working hard)

and it seems to be fans who have felt that I am on my road to becoming a good

actor, it seems to be me they love me…

Announcer: Yumi who sang in

the film “200 Pounds Beauty” also shined on stage. 

JJM: I have listened to

singers live and Yumi is one of the best live singers.

Yumi: Thank you, I will try

my best.

Announcer: Then Yumi and JJM

sang a song together, JJM showed his singing skill. 

JJM: ETN, thank you for

joining me on my fan meeting.  We had a

great time during the fan meeting.  Not

everyone was able to be here, but I will be going home with happy feelings.  In the future I hope you watch out for me,

watch me try my best and I love you (laughter).  Good health to all, I will also give more

greetings in the future.  Thank you.

Announcer: I love you too JJM

ssi, your singing was cool and your acting is even more remarkable.  Congratulations.  I look forward to seeing more great acting

from you.

Guest meelis

Thanks for the videos and pics, girls, as well as for the translation, @Calphurnia2007, I've never seen this part of the FM before. >:D<

I saw in the blog that there was a photo wall with other celebrities who attended the event, but both Jang Dong Gun and Joo Jin Mo didn't take pics there, so I would agree with the comments in Baidu that they attended more as owner's friends than as official guests (but nevertheless they both wear shoes from the brands sold in the store). :)

@meelis, According to this blog, Joo Jin Mo only attented SS 2015 Collection Launching Event for Satorisan. Those who attented Satorisan aside from Joo Jin Mo were Jang Dong Gun, Dynamic Duo, Kangin and one SNL guy (forgot his name).

And yes too, the pic you shared is smaller than @lucy13880 shared. :))

As for the Airport pics for today @lucy13880 was right putting aside fan-taken pics, we'll have a slight chance or more zero of seeing some "Airport Fashion Pics". For his New Zealand trip, he was wearing Salomon Clothes, so it was normal to see media taking pictures for Empress Ki's casting departing to China it's for obvious reason. But if he's not wearing sponsorised clothes, there won't be journalists over there. ;)

Guest meelis

@salijoo, thanks for the clarification about the event. 

OK, I'll delete the pic, I don't see it anyway, that's why I thought it was the smaller one.

About your table, please hold on a lil longer. :))

Guest meelis

Well, I guess the casting news is for next week. As for the airport pics, I count on Japanese fans, but it's too early for that. :)

In any case, Jin Mo ssi, you owe @salijoo a new table. ;))