Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@jei_em, indeed, this photo is from from a Dior Homme magazine photoshoot in 2013 , have you seen the other pics too? Not bad at all. Back then I thought he was in his Wang Yoo mode, but now after having seen him in GWTW, he looks like a modern Rhett Butler to me. :)

I can't see the gif you posted, but I can easily imagine that it's from the shower scene. ;)

@lucy13880_fab5, thanks for the gifs and the AFF video, it's great. I saw that video from the last curtain call too, it's a good quality, so I was thinking of taking some screenshots, but didn't have time, maybe later.

@jei_em, I always thought the photoshoot you shared came from the Magazine Augustman November 2013 The Man Improvement Issue (Benedict Cumberbatch was the cover man and you can see Joo Jin Mo's interview listed there) :
1.jpg

But it actually came from Esquire Magazine October Issue '13 (Section: Fashion Pictorial with Joo Jin Mo & Dior Homme) - For Friend 2 Promotions:

3ZVpp6i.jpg
KcNQuy9.jpg
m3NlliO.jpg
zK3vCzF.jpg
1rAZu4E.jpg
KCAX7pp.jpg
ecHezkQ.jpg
7PXz7N8.jpg
(credits)

Oh, @salijoo, thanks for sharing the photos with this super quality. I didn't know this pictorial was for Esquire either. In any case, I'm in love with it. :x. I would name it "Rhett Butler wears Dior". LOL

@QuercusL, thanks for the video, I've never seen it before. He was a charmer there, wasn't he? I don't understand what he is saying, but I watched it several times already just for the 1001 face expressions he showed. :)

@meelis, I didn't know either. When I was looking for the photoshoot on Naver I ended up finding those pics where it mentions that it's from Esquire Oct 13' Issue, it's not a common star photoshoot as it's their Fashion Pictorial Section and Joo Jin Mo modeled for Dior Homme in it. ;)
As for August Man his interview is in English, wonder if anyone has the scan of it or even the photoshoot, I doubt there is only text in it. :-w

@jei_em, The moment I share things on public forums, websites, social medias, you have the right to repost it wherever you want. Spread Joo Jin Mo's love. :))
About the pictures you've been drooling for, is it about this scene? :D Should I add a trigger warning? Those pics look unbelievably pervy. LOL.
[3P] Queen of the Game - Episode 1for Science of course ;)
16468959027_09614edd17_o.png
16675224812_76f9ccdeee_o.png
16650359406_6299625fd1_o.png

OMG, @salijoo, what you're doing? You want me to die? It's good that it's in the middle of the night here. I always approve your scientific approach. LOL (Can we have something pervy in his next project, he's been too noble and gentle lately, please?  ;)))

Thank you very much, @Calphurnia2007, you'll make everybody here very happy! >:D<
My small gift for you and @salijoo, these screenshots from the Sisley CF shooting video (sorry, the video quality is very poor)  Lips appreciation  :) 
MU7YNR.jpg

WSKFAt.jpg

N5EuIj.png

The Translation

In the beginning he talks about all the different places he went fishing, such as the province of Jeolla and Kyungnam and etc. and he said he went by himself.  He said it was fun even though he went by himself.

It took 6 to 7 weeks to complete the film – this was the film that was never released.  It was the film titled “The Trigger”.  I prepared for 3 to 4 weeks.  This is a film I do not want to lose.  I like experimental film and this one is experimental.  You can’t have a clear answer to this film, there are many things to consider.  This is a film where it’s possible to have a cool stylish performance.   But the funding is not working out.  I read other scripts but this was the script that I was the most curious about.  What is this?  I read it twice and I was still curious.  How would I show the scene?  How would the audience respond?  The director gave me a lot of homework and now I have been on the computer all day doing homework on the computer.  The director wanted me to type a report.  I have been living in front of the computer.  I have been busy.  I have been writing then typing.  On Wanee and Junah, I showed a character close to my real self and I showed real life.

The interviewer then asks him if there is a role that he regrets turning down.  “Of course there are roles that I regret turning down but I think to myself that maybe because I wasn’t in it that was why it was successful. “  Then he talks about wanting “The Trigger” to be released. 

“Just because I work hard doesn’t mean the performance is going to be great.” “Sometimes when you put too much into it, it makes the acting worse.  I will work hard for my role in “The Trigger” so everyone could see it in the theaters.”

My Thoughts:  He is very charismatic and very passionate about acting.  I really want to see "The Trigger", I wonder if they could release parts of it.  It's really unfortunate it was never finished, he sounded very excited.

@Calphurnia2007, Thank you so much for the translation!!!!!!! Aww, he really looked excited for that movie. Too bad, they should at least have released it in DVD as if I understand it well, he finished shooting it.
@meelis, Oh his Sisley ad is one of his ads where the video is actually more attractive than the pictures they took, I mean look at the 1st & 6th pic of your 2nd post... K.I.N.G.

Guest meelis

@salijoo, absolutely! There were so many better face expressions and poses than those which were in the ad itself, I don't know why they chose them. 
Thank you very much for the translation, @Calphurnia2007! Oh, his passion for acting, I'm always impressed with it... I remembered these parts from another interview I've copied from JJM Garden:

"When I have no clue as to whether I have appropriately expressed the character’s emotions, and when the director looked at the monitor to decide if we should re-take a shoot, I feel tense.  The moment the director said OK, I am particularly pleased.

I feel an unspeakable joy whenever the crew are happy with my performance.  This joy, this sense of well being, is not something a person is able to feel when he is alone.  Performance is not about one person’s ability to perform."  

What is/are important for an actor?

"Autonomy and self-esteem. For the actor, the most important moment is when he is standing in front of the camera. Self-esteem will become strong.  You will appreciate this when you watch seasoned actors perform.  People around you will be able to identify with your performance if an actor acts with self-esteem and takes pride in his performance.  Therefore, I will preserve my self-esteem in front of the camera. In addition, if there is no autonomy, one cannot be said to be performing.  It is very important to have your own ideas and act them out."

What does “perform” mean to you?

"It is my entire life. You can even say that I exist to perform.  Everything that I do is in preparation for my performance. Performance exists in my inner consciousness.  Performance and I are closely linked."

The actor you aspire to be:

"An insatiable actor.  It would be a blissful existence if I live solely for performing/acting."

The reporter's comments to JJM's responses above: When I listen to JJM talking so passionately about his acting,  I feel he is so cool.

WOW! So many goodies!! :)  THANK  YOU THANK YOU!!

@Calphurnia2007, thank you very much for the translation!  @salijoo and @meelis, thank you very much for the nice photos and the interview  :x 
@meelis~~ Yes, I love the 2002 interview!  He is definitely a chamer!   He has youthful spirits which we've rarely seen in his recent interviews.  It was 2002...........  He was 28 years old at the time.