Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

sarah.lina said: @meelis: In all their interviews, they have this mentor, student vibe, hahaha, i don't know why? A completely new image of KSY, i had her fierce image in my head from Two Weeks, Iris ect...

super love all the pics >:D<

LOOL, yes, with HJW he took revenge, this time he was prepared to immediately pass the ball, not like with YOS, he looked like about taking a nap while the others are talking, so he was caught by surprise. =))

@meelis: Oh there is Park Si Yeon on that league too. But i understand them, at first sight, JJM can be intimidating, he has that strong appearance-aura around him, they all think that JJM is a scary sunbae (before knowing him), but after that they find the little squirrel in him. :))

I remember about Son Dambi, JJM said in an interview that when they met for the first time, she didn't even recognize him, because she thought he actually looked ten years younger in real life.   ;))

@sarah.lina~~~

The message said that a DOLCE&GABBANA designer invited JJM to a private party. The designer liked the way JJM wore their clothes. He would like to take a photo of JJM wearing the D&G clothes and posted the photo online. JJM refused and said that he highly disliked to have his photos of private activities posted online.

The fan was actually trying to explain why they did not take too many pictures for the event and set limits for sharing the photos online. As we already know, JJM is a private person :)!

As for the question whether he likes the brand or not, he initially said "I do not particular like the brand, but the brand likes me" .Then, he went on to talk about the above story. After receiving a D&G shirt as a gift, he said "I actually like the brand" :)! I guess the Q&A is a part of a private conversation. It does not make too much sense. Ha! Ha! 

@QuercusL, thank you for the detailed translation of the D&G part of the conversation.. :) I think many other actors would cut off their right hand to be advertised over the net as wearing D&G clothes, but not JJM. =D>

@meelis: Joo Jin Mo + V-Neck = Eye Candy

I know that everyone already saw it but, i think, it was never shared on this thread, some rare pics of Joo Jin Mo & Ji Chang Chook together (with the cutie PD Han Hee hehehe)

2af0lex.jpg
255m4ag.jpg

27x1qaq.jpg
With Ha Ji Won too.
zxmliv.jpg
30skkfb.jpg
23vi44w.jpg
2diivls.jpg
x240sp.jpg

CREDITS: JJM Baidu

Thank you for the pics, @sarah.lina, very HQ, I've seen them before, but never realized it was JCW with JJM there. :)
How about a very very very deep V-neck?

my3sbP.jpg
:D

haha, @sarah.lina, we've been through a lot and we survived, don't die now! ;)) It's another plan from THAT magazine shoot, I've never seen these pics with HQ, alas!I'm  =P~

@meelis: there aren't any HQ Pictures? (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

On a more serious note (or not :)) ) there is this photoshoot that i love:

a2dudz.jpg

He has a daebak chemistry with Gong Hyung Jin, if ever his next project will be a comedy, it might be good to see the two of them re-team up.
CREDITS: JJM Baidu

Oh, yes, no wonder they're good friends! I can only imagine how much fun they had during the Liar promos.. :)) I hope they make another comedy together.
9yi9.jpg
© owner