Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Thank you, @sarah.lina! LOL at myself, I've actually seen it before, but JJM's screencaps taken like this separately look different. :)>-
BTW, I like him very much with these 10 kg + as much as I like him without them. ;;)

****** News*******
Actor Joo Jin Mo's new project....... 
JJM shared his plan with the fans who attended his birthday party on Aug. 30.  His new project will be the stage play "Gone with the wind".  He is cast as Captain Rhett Butler.  The play will be shown the theater  in Seoul for a month starting January, 2015.  
Source: JJM Chinese Network

Guest anjshin

finally, if only I can fly to Seoul to watch him on the spot i will not think twice, Rhett Butler's character is a total charisma fitted for the one and only JJM charisma. Exactly different from the previous love story character he had already been. As I have already told @meelis and @sarah.lina, I have completely fallen for the character, what more if played by uri JinMo. :x

tumblr_m7y4t9cIHR1r7qsdw.gif

so, now it is official news? Wow! Can't wait to see some promo of the play. is it a musicale? will he sing?and EK writers drama :\"> I want to here them say it!

Guest anjshin

brace yourselves ladies with another bout of this, a possible look for Rhett Butler:photo228554.jpg photo228555.jpg
photo credits to hancinema.net
Ommmmmmmmmmo to the 20th power, I hope they will use the outfit of RB's character in my spoiler, I'm sure @meelis @sara.lina will die in an instant. :D

tumblr_inline_mzkb5uNUp81r4j8j1.gif
credits to the owner

@anjshin: my dear, just his fake RB's beard will be sufficient to make me drool, don't even talk about the outfit ;;)
i'm wondering when they will release the news, maybe after casting the female singer...

@ElinaG: it was just shared on JJM Daum Cafe, now are waiting for an official news, it has already spread on DC & Baidu, so Fantagio will release the news soon.

Haha, are these JJM pics taken during the NHK interview? Never saw him with a hair like that. But I like it  :) plus, we already know why he's growing it. ;)

@meelis: you've noticed it too, he changed his clothes a fourth time with his hair down on the pic and it's longer than what i was expecting, seems like he's really preparing himself for the role by January he will have the "Queen of the Game" hairstyle.

They shared lots of Joo Jin Mo horse-riding pics, i think it was suwann back then who told me to make a gifset of all the scenes where Joo Jin Mo is horse-riding in EK, i should start working on it, before i go back to uni.

Is it just me or he loves to do that cute pose?

20120308_1331193415_68871100_1.jpg?13317
img_134537_1.jpg
10527703_323074517866836_683325609332771

OMG he still looks manly even with that shirt =P~

10500390_294959867344968_706529902711118
CREDITS: JJM VFC FB

Because, today it's Sunday (well still for me), i should celebrate Joo Jin Mo's Day.

Doesn't he know that already seeing him in a pic is enough, why does he have to shamelessly seduce us like that?, we don't need those eyes oppa, i already sold my soul for less than that! :))

10498042_293248360849452_622426918675345