Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest yoonhanna24

I really want to say big thank you to Jo In Sung because...

First,I really love him because TWTWB then I watch frozen flower.in frozen flower I don't even know JJM and SJH even Joongki.

I accidentally watch Running Man because Big Bang.I surprised the girl on RM is king wife in AFF because she look super different.I love Jihyo until now.

The second time I watch AFF is

"I Hate the king" then I watch JJM mkvie and fall in love with him

@sarah.lina~~

Thank you for the information! It is too bad that they did not interview JJM. I guess there may be language barrier. It looks like they did not expect a non-Chinese actor in the team. LOL

JJM seems to visit Busan frequently. It is likely to have something to do with hisnew project. Any guess? Anyone? I wonder if any movies in preparation have Busan connections?

Somehow, I associate Busan witrh HJW's movie "Haeundae". Maybe, it would indeed like anjshin said, he would take a "disaster movie/drama" for his next project.  :) 

@QuercusL : i do think he has some business going on in Busan but maybe something unrelated to to his main job, like a fish factory LOL

Ok, ladies, remember Kwon Oh Jung? (Moo Song in Empress Ki)

Empress_Ki-Kwon_Oh-Jung.jpg

He's cast in a TV Show with Yoo Jae Suk called 'I'm a Man', and guess what? YJS said he's most afraid of KOJ, why? all he does is saying lots of adult jokes =))
Knowing how Joo Jin Mo has spent more than 8 months with him, just wondering if he was joking with him too? LOL in other words Did Joo Jin Mo spend his time saying R-Rated jokes or not?

dwcdqs.png
302wetd.png
don't ask me why i've attached those pics just after stating that JJM was a pervert.
:> B-) 8-}

Busan eh? He must have some "fishy" business going on there... don't you think?
I'm tired of waiting for the news of his newest project... he sure knows how to work his fans, the more the wait the better the come back.
Greetings to all! >:D<

The title of the article is even more funny : "'지진희는 매너왕! 주진모는 패션왕!'…톱★ 골프장 매너·실력은?"

"Ji Jin Hee, the Manor King! Joo Jin Mo, the Fashion King... Top ★ ..."

Omo, Omo the reports says that Joo Jin Mo has the best body lines, I agree :x
they said that Hyun Bin, Jang Dong Gun & Joo Jin Mo were the most stylish of them all but JJM kind of shined with his body lines that are to die for..

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: BINGO.... exactly the same comment I made when I saw that picture with him on that angle, his chest diameter is to die for 8-} :x =P~ thanks for sharing the pictures @starjjmoon and @QuercusL :D

@anjshin : i'm thanking the journalist for stating what i said a gazillion times, he has the calientiest body in the korean industry, he doesn't have to had lots of muscles for that, he's glamorous :))

btw, The Fact bothered to tag only 3 stars on Twitter: Hyun Bin, Jang Dong Gun & Joo Jin Mo (well not enough space), kind of rude for the other stars, but i'm happy JJM is in it :)

2m6nx1j.png

Talking about King, i've managed to find a cute expression of JJM in EK, Jiwonnah! you're hurting his Majesty
!

tumblr_nb0e13zfgL1sq7hzoo1_500.gif

meelis said: @lov3lyqu33n, yes, it's true, I haven't seen it myself, but as far as I know, she played an university student and she didn't have any scenes with JJM. :)>-
@sarah.lina, I agree, I don't like at all JJM in that Vogue photo shoot (and he was in a good period appearance wise), KSY was perfect though. :)
Gals, what do you think of this Ice Bucket challenge? It spreading also in Korea. Do you think JJM will take it, if he's challenged by someone?

@QuercusL : i have a question for you! did the 10 fans payed their place for the birthday party or was it free?; if it's the latter, then i can respect him even more. :x :x

I don't know if it was shared before, it was during 'Friend 2' Promotions, in Kwang Kyung Taek's interview, the reporter asked why he has chosen Joo Jin Mo an another time?, he answered : "Joo Jin Mo has the energy, the energy that is capable in one second to illuminate the set and the scene everytime he's on screen, that's why i've chosen him.".

Oh and an another thing, i've just read on twitter, two koreans who went to see Jo In Sung & Joo Jin Mo at 'A Frozen Flower' premiere, she said she saw Jo In Sung first and had a hard time seing Joo Jin Mo, but when she saw him, she was shocked, he's really more handsome in real life (she said that she thought JIS to be more handsome in r.l.) and he's taller than what she thought he would be. (yep third fan saying that).

btw, if anyone has the full Punch OST PM Me! I'm in love with KCM - Arayo (i know), there is a part that always give me chills everytime i hear it. :x

24d1qc7.gif

One of JJM's good friends just opened a beer bar.  JJM sent flowers to celebrate the opening of the store.  According to a Chinese fan, it said "be successful and get married,Joo Jin Mo"

10626564_1453269338296228_38841383880626

BTW, for some reason, "A frozen flower" regained people's attention lately. It was #3 on the Weibo search on 8/28.  I think there were more than 40000 searches.

Chinese fan's report on the dinner~~~~

转自:模幻城堡http://www.joojinmo13.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6200
作者:恋恋
感谢分享~~静待更多甜蜜播报i_f34.png?t=20140803i_f24.png?t=20140803
=============================================
想着大家期盼的心情,出门前先说个大概,因为隔几天才回来,所以先说一些。

睡到中午才起床,醒来了还是满满的甜蜜。这么多年和镇模君就这样一路相伴的走过来的了。昨晚的聚会完全不是明星与粉丝的见面模式。完全是一群好友久别重逢的聚会,享用着精致的美食,与君轻松的聊天,生活和工作里的趣事糗事说笑不停。刚刚走进来的模君绅士的与每个人打招呼,而且叫我们每个人的名字,彬彬有礼的问候之后马上像个孩子般炫耀自己的新玩具。让助理从包里拿出自己的蓝牙无线音箱放在房间的柜子上,之后打开手机里自己保存的音乐开始播放,说要与我们在浪漫气氛中吃饭聊天。模君喜欢的音乐很好听,与菜单和餐厅氛围很搭。模君很绅士的给我们夹菜倒酒,大家一起举杯畅饮,真实得让人无法相信,这就是我们追着满世界跑的偶像,完全是个绅士而不是明星。大家都猜我们会不会激动或是紧张,其实完全没有这些不安,很舒服的度过了3个小时却浑然不觉。

昨晚的模君不是之前在片场或是商业活动时见到的样子,穿着白色衬衫外搭深色外套,牛仔裤,看似随意却显得低调有品味。发型打理得很飘逸俊俏,脸上没有化妆的,是我们喜欢的小麦肤色,更加衬托那俊美五官。很遗憾,我已经尽力去记录下这些瞬间,但是相机出来的照片都不及本人万分之一的帅气以及各种风情万种。实在对不起模君.......

今年的生日蛋糕是韩国时下比较流行的米蛋糕,上面是爱情的海报图,文字写着“真实的演员朱镇模,祝你生日快乐‘’君舍不得切开,结果把整个蛋糕拿回家放冰箱里留着自己慢慢回忆了。

饭后有拆礼物的环节,看着他孩子一般认真打开礼物包装时的模样真的让人发疯。戴上我们送的手绳后偷看偷笑的样子更加...........总之先给大家说个大概,详细的回来再说吧! 

Guest minnie0103

QuercusL

said:

Chinese fan's report on the dinner~~~~

转自:模幻城堡http://www.joojinmo13.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6200
作者:恋恋
感谢分享~~静待更多甜蜜播报imageimage
=============================================
想着大家期盼的心情,出门前先说个大概,因为隔几天才回来,所以先说一些。

睡到中午才起床,醒来了还是满满的甜蜜。这么多年和镇模君就这样一路相伴的走过来的了。昨晚的聚会完全不是明星与粉丝的见面模式。完全是一群好友久别重逢的聚会,享用着精致的美食,与君轻松的聊天,生活和工作里的趣事糗事说笑不停。刚刚走进来的模君绅士的与每个人打招呼,而且叫我们每个人的名字,彬彬有礼的问候之后马上像个孩子般炫耀自己的新玩具。让助理从包里拿出自己的蓝牙无线音箱放在房间的柜子上,之后打开手机里自己保存的音乐开始播放,说要与我们在浪漫气氛中吃饭聊天。模君喜欢的音乐很好听,与菜单和餐厅氛围很搭。模君很绅士的给我们夹菜倒酒,大家一起举杯畅饮,真实得让人无法相信,这就是我们追着满世界跑的偶像,完全是个绅士而不是明星。大家都猜我们会不会激动或是紧张,其实完全没有这些不安,很舒服的度过了3个小时却浑然不觉。

昨晚的模君不是之前在片场或是商业活动时见到的样子,穿着白色衬衫外搭深色外套,牛仔裤,看似随意却显得低调有品味。发型打理得很飘逸俊俏,脸上没有化妆的,是我们喜欢的小麦肤色,更加衬托那俊美五官。很遗憾,我已经尽力去记录下这些瞬间,但是相机出来的照片都不及本人万分之一的帅气以及各种风情万种。实在对不起模君.......

今年的生日蛋糕是韩国时下比较流行的米蛋糕,上面是爱情的海报图,文字写着“真实的演员朱镇模,祝你生日快乐‘’君舍不得切开,结果把整个蛋糕拿回家放冰箱里留着自己慢慢回忆了。

饭后有拆礼物的环节,看着他孩子一般认真打开礼物包装时的模样真的让人发疯。戴上我们送的手绳后偷看偷笑的样子更加...........总之先给大家说个大概,详细的回来再说吧! 

@QuercusL : About 'A Frozen Flower', it might be related somehow to Jo In Sung who is shooting 'It's Okay That's Love' atm [i've watched the drama till E05, so i don't know if they mentionned AFF, or put some jokes about it]. However after The Fact's article was released, the Top related search for Joo Jin Mo on Naver was '주진모 나이' so 'Joo Jin Mo Age' following by '주진모 얼굴' so 'Joo Jin Mo's Face' :))

EDIT: ok atm it's the 3rd one, 'Joo Jin Mo - Jo In Sung' is first following by 'A Love' in the second place.
2agqbnl.png

@QuercusL & @minnie0103 : Thank you so much for the pics and the translation :-*

Wouahaha what a kid! so cute, bringing his new speaker and LOL at the romantic music, he's really one of a kind 8->

Thank you for all the news, pics and translations! You gals ROCK!  >:D
It's so exciting to read about the diner party, I felt like I was there! What can I say, I just LOVE this man! I'm looking forward to the continuation, I hope the fan will tell us more about their conversation (if it isn't a secret ;)), I wonder if he talked about Empress Ki and also about his next project. (Always greedy, sorry ;)))

WOW, he looks great on the blurry pic from The Fact.  =P~  I know it's a paparazzi pic, but couldn't they make a better one? :-w But I like what they wrote about him... LOL at @sarah.lina's fusion word calientiest, I love it, you're a genius! Shall we call JJM The Body now?
Talking about it, how do you gals like this back view of JJM climbing the Great Wall?  :D
c8a687.jpg
© as labeled

@yoonhanna24, welcome to the thread! >:D<  If ever JJM agrees to be on Running man, I promise to watch it. But frankly I doubt he would.
I think I have an answer to your question about his cigarettes' brand, on this pic the box looks like Marlboro black edition:
69v8AZ.jpg
© owner
I think I've also seen another pic of him holding a white and gold Marlboro box, so I presume this is his regular brand.  :)>-