Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest yoonhanna24

Hai guys...as you know Joo Jin Mo is smoke,right?I don't know he still smoke or not but I'm just curious Joo Jin Mo cigarette brand

Ooooooooooohhh too cute :-* :\">

Joo Jin Mo is the trend with Kim Woo Bin on Tumblr (for the tag: kmovie)

21dorp4.png
Ok, i looked for it, it's because all his bedscenes were uploaded hahahahahaha *like all the posts hahahaha* @meelis, you'll find your heaven :))

fyi: the trends with the tag #kdrama are: #fated to love you; #marriage not dating; #surplus princess.

Guest yoonhanna24

Hi guys...I really wish Joo Jin Mo,Ha Ji Won,and Ji Chang Wook together in Running man and my wish team is

Team 1:

Kwangsoo

Jihyo

Gary

Joo Jin mo

Ha Ji Won

team 2:

Jong-kook

Haha

Ji chang wook

Jaesuk

Sukjin

wkwkwk can imagine when Jihyo-Gary and JJM-HJW have romantic moment together when they do the mission and everybody in his team will ignore him like Sjh-SJK do

@yoonhanna24 : Welcome >:D<

He still smokes, he directly said it during the MBC Drama Awards 2013, as for the brand don't know *sorry*

I would have loved seeing JJM on RM, but he declined it many times, according to @Quercus the PD even went to his house to ask him, so we will not see him anytime soon.

Upon reading @meelis's translation of the 'Ouest France' i tried to look for more french articles and i can't stop laughing right now, with some errors spotted
1. Joo Jin Mo & Ruby Lin are japanese actor
2. Joo Jin Mo is a chinese actor.
Eitherway, all they do was promoting the drama with TWO BIG STARS aka Joo Jin Mo and Ruby Lin, and love the description of JJM, it's true but awkwardly said,
"People can spot in the coming days, JJM & RL two actor-model-singer top celebrities in Asia"

@yoonhanna24~~~
As Sarah.lina said, the chance that JJM attends RM is low.   The PD of RM tried to invite him several times, but he declined.  In fact, he never attended any shows of this kind.  
Ladies, I finally overcome the issues of dubbing and watched JJM in "Flowers in Fog".  I found his acting interesting :)!  He is surely more expressive in this drama than his other projects :)!  I am enjoying the JJM part of "F in F". 

@sarah.lina~~
The link for the French news is atucally working.  The owner just does not allow people to watch via other sites.  Please click the window. You will see it turn black and there is a hyperlink (with youtube and underline).  Please click it. That hyperlink will lead you to youtube. You can watch it there :)

Guest yoonhanna24

I don't know why Jo In Sung and Joo Jin Mo declined RM.Because I really want to see Frozen Flower cast reunited in RM

Guest yoonhanna24

@sarah.lina thank you for your information,do you have link/video that he still smoking? But I wish he can quit smoke

Off topic :
@yoonhanna24 : i don't think Jo In Sung ever declined RM, (he did 'Infinite Challenge'), he said that RM was too tiring, or maybe there is an another statement where he said that he won't do it, but a 'Frozen Flower' reunion would have been good, with all the jokes that the cast can give :))
The question isn't who smokes but who doesn't?, like that, Yoo Jae Suk, Jang Dong Gun & Cha Tae Hyun are the most popular one that happened to not smoking.

@QuercusL : thanks that's working now, it's from the channel 'TF1' the most popular channel in France, in a key timeslot the 8PM News Broadcast, they use this timeslot for the most important news, and the President Speech.

But something is bothering me, they stated that the two actors being interviewed are the two MAINLEADS, i don't know if it's a mistake or not it wouldn't be the first time, that channel has a bad reputation the same as Fox in USA.