Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest meelis

Hahaha, it's true that he can't say no, evil laugh from me too. >:)  The question is now, will someone really dare to challenge him? :D
KWB in HK alone.. *sigh*  What about the promotion in Japan on September 6? Is it too much to hope...? No way, I know, *sigh* again...

meelis said:@joyoflife77, I'm sure you'll love Joo Jin Mo even more after watching Happy End. I didn't know much about him as a person when I watched it for the first time, but afterwards, knowing him better from interviews and seeing how shy and humble he is in real life, I admired his courage to take that role and his dedication as an actor. It must have been really challenging for him to go against his nature, bare it all and do those things in front of a camera. So do it, but beware that it won't cure you from your JJM addiction, it would only make it worse.   :)

Hyun Bin did it!! but he challenged Tang Wei, Jang Dong Gun & Kim Tae Yong :-t (he didn't even challenged Ha Ji Won!!!!) :((

That ahjussi for sure told HB to not challenge him... WHO KNOWS JJM ADDRESS???!!!! he's a dead meat, it's war now! :ar!

@QuercusL : Thanks for the info.

Guest meelis

So, @sarah.lina, CTH and HB didn't dare, we count on JDG now!  :D  But if he doesn't name JJM either, it will mean that our ahjussi told all his buddies not to challenge him or...  :-t
@QuercusL, great news, thank you! >:D< I do hope the participating fans will be allowed to take pics...or...or... :-t
@joyoflife77, welcome to the Happy End club! ;))

@anjshin‌ :

While you are at it,could u put in a special request that he does the Ice Bucket Challenge topless? All in the interest of artistic n cultural advancement of course; for there are many who consider his chocolate abs a work of fine art ;;)

Guest meelis

LOL, I'm all for, @joyoflife77, but if @anjshin does what you say, @sarah.lina will also need you and me to reinforce the covering activities. Don't you know that the man hates his (good) looks to be mentioned?  :D

@joyoflife77 : CALL !

Ok ladies, two of us at the left side and two at the right side (he's kinda tough LOL), someone will bring as a bonus an ice cube and we will do like that... poor So Ji Sup

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=tnQ8h71
InfinityChallenge2011_2.jpg

ULTIMATE FANSERVICE!!!!!!!

Guest meelis

Wow, WOW, yes, @sarah.lina! I just packed my luggage, so I'm more than ready, just tell me where I should go!  =))
I don't care that he's tough, anybody who has dealt with stubborn kids will manage! :D

@meelis~~~
Thank you for the bromance photos!! :) It looks like JJM had a good time with his "brothers"!!  
Here is another one..... 
Kin Woo Bin was in Hong Kong to promote "Friends 2".  He talked about his two "Soen-Bae" in the movie. He siad that he was under some pressure working with two A lister soen-baes.  He was afraid of spoiling their reputations and tried very hard!  And they took good care of him.  In the end, he told them "Sa lang hea" to thank them!! 
~~~~ Woo Bin Si is so sweet!! :D

http://paper.wenweipo.com/2014/08/17/EN1408170026.htm