Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina, perfect song! I can imagine JJM walking with this song. As a model and as a gangster. absolutely breath taking.  :-O

Guest meelis

It's still Joo Jin Mo's birthday here ;)) and I just saw somewhere a b-day wish exactly for him:
Being young is a privilege. Being attractive a genetic gift. Being cool, that is all you. Happy Birthday!!!
:x :x :x
y2Il51.jpg

Guest meelis

Since I'm still catching up with the latest posts, thank you for the translation and infos about JJM's b-day party, @minnie0103 and @QuercusL! Something to look forward to! >:D<
@ElinaG, I love your sketches, why are you always so humble, well you're exactly like Joo Jin Mo.  :)>-
@sarah.lina, thank you for the interview, I agree that he has matured since then, but I can see he's still "simple and straightforward" in his new interviews, it's really refreshing to see a candid soul in the entertainment industry with all those people who pretend to be more sophisticated than they actually are.
LOL at the gangsta look, I agree they overdid it a little, but yeah ... I would like to see him like that in drama.. B-)

Guest meelis

@ElinaG, I agree, he looks much much better in slim-fit pants or jeans, like on this pic:
65cd01.jpg

Or on these Gabi promo pics:
m51yfx.jpgjDwSpT.jpgg0eH8G.jpg
© to the owners:x =P~
Shall we sign a petition to his stylists?  :D(I understand that loose fit or baggy jeans are more comfortable to wear but.... It's not a criticism, it's from fangirling POV only)

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, a petition then  :D
Although, I've to admit he rocks the bad boy look which goes hand in hand with the baggy jeans.. ;)
dzWwlv.jpg7d0975.jpg

Yc8Nrf.jpgxFJWkR.jpg
© as labeled
8->

Guest meelis

Hahaha, @sarah.lina, believe me or not, I had the same idea, so I tried to find such pics but NO, bad boy pics are all of the baggy pants type.. :D  With this being the worst case of all:
3792a0.jpg
© as labeled
:D

@meelis : i didn't find any either, now we all know that Joo Jin Mo isn't the style to do things by half... he should just walk in the red carpet naked, so that everyone will understant the depth in the "Bad Style Concept" ) =))

and Yes this Jean should be BURRRRRRRRRRRNED !

url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=b1jXvM3

Guest meelis

Hahaha, let's burn it, yes, plus the one he wore during the Crying man premiere (although, I'm almost forgiving of it, because it was his first appearance ever since EK finished, so I would be happy to see him even if he wore his fishing pants) :D
Naked on the red carpet? :)) Now that would be the ultimate bad boy look... 

@meelis : the same if it wasn't because we were longing for him at that moment, i would flagged him just for the overall style, the pants bothered me a little, but the oily face + oily hair was the worst, i just wanted to throw at him a towel so that he can wipe all those fatty acids on his face :-w
Sometimes i will never understand korean trends to have an oily face, well there is the shadow make up too...

Oh talking about the shadow make up, chinese make up artists over did it in Flowers in Fog, not only, they have drawn his eyebrows (never ever touch his eyebrows, they don't need any make up, there are already perfect) but they put a shadow make up too, it gave him a strange look.

a5b6baaegw1dz4w1nczgej.jpg
Ok, i will pardon him only for this pic :D

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, wow, you've an eye for the details, I only knew he was looking different but didn't know why. It's true he looks strange at times, but overall I found him handsome in FiF (at least they did better than the EK make up dept). ;))
81892e.jpg
© to the owner

Guest meelis

fb86bc.jpg© as labeled
What about this one? :D I've mixed feelings, it makes me drool over his perfect neck and jaw lines, but at the same time for some reason it makes me laugh every time I see it. ;)) Maybe I just find it awkward.

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina how cute he is on that picture when he is still young, but I like him best at his 35-40's, where I came to know that there is a living legend named Joo Jin Mo/ Park Jin Tae. :D :x