Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: this is another hash-tag of striving for greatness to see or meet Jin Mo oppa in person as one of my goals. :x :P and see his God given features. ;)) :bz :)) cross fingers. [-O<

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, I've got the same, but your screencaps look of much better quality for some reason... Anyway, I don't intend to make screencaps or gifs, so..  ;))

@anjshin, bon courage! You know how sensitive is Jin Mo sshi to people's reaction to his work, so he would be delighted to know about the positive impact of his WY character! (I feel you, I was in my busiest period during the EK airing, now I'm happy I took longer holidays for the first time in 5 years, feels like heaven..)

@anjshin : If ever JJM has to do some promotion in Philippines most likely Manila run... or if you live far take a bus/car LOL

@meelis : i add a topaz effect on my screencaps, the quality looks better like that ;)

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: if ever he will do promotions here in our country, I will count myself in quickly, without thinking. Imagine when Lee Min Ho came here in our country, I'm just 15 minutes away from the venue but decided not to come, UKISS is in the mall for promotions and I'm there, but since I don't know them yet back then, I jump in the neighbor mall, but when that time Joo Jin Mo is the one involved I might do everything to be present, :bz :bz :bz

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, thanks a lot for the tip!
I knew I had HE screencaps somewhere on my computer, here you go:
ae3fd2.jpg
© as labeled

@anjshin : There was 2NE1 not long ago no?, but it was for a concert, @Quercus has the highest chance of seeing Joo Jin Mo, because actors/actresses tend to do promotion a lot in Japan and Taiwan

@meelis : OMG there were some scenes in HE where JJM is decently dressed #sarcasm :P

Guest meelis

I hope so, but in any case it has to be something grandiose to make all the waiting worth. :-w
Oh dear, I died laughing at your Kang Ji Hwan - Joo Jin Mo gifs.. =))
BTW, I don't know what was the intention of his styling in Happy End, to make him look like a nerd maybe? But he was a sexy beast instead. 8->

I love this longer hair on him, it's a pity he most often cuts it very short, here's another version 10+ years later, during the Gabi promotion:cd0v.jpg

© as labeled / JJM Garden

Guest ElinaG

meelis said:BTW, I don't know what was the intention of his styling in Happy End, to make him look like a nerd maybe? But he was a sexy beast instead. 8->

@meelis : oh you don't know how much i love his long hair, why does he have to cut it? why? his hair on your pic, wow, even in the MBC Drama Awards 2013, his hair was really good, he looked so damn fine there, without that damn oily face.

Ah my gif lol, i've found Wang Yoo's wife, we were all wondering, who was the actress playing his queen, we didn't know that it was an a-list actor, she did a time travel, she's currently at a mental hospital :D
[note : on Kang Ji Hwan's hanbok, it's written I'm the empress of Joseon, and in the drama, he's actually escaping the hospital workers, shouting Jeona, Jeona Where are You? =)) =)) ]
tumblr_n8h6vtnD6q1sq7hzoo2_250.giftumblr_n8h6vtnD6q1sq7hzoo1_250.gif

Guest meelis

=)) no, no, you just can't imagine how much I laugh seeing this gif. =))

During the MBC awards he was one word: P_E_R_F_E_C_T :))
cj3c.png
© to the owner / as labeled

8-> 8-> 8->

@meelis : i was always the one who kept saying that perfection would never be achieved... but here i have nothing say, i've found this quote : "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." Vince Lombardi ... he's so damn P.E.R.F.E.C.T. there :x

Guest meelis

Oh, you know, I don't like big words myself, but in this case I can't find a more suitable word than "perfect".
Actually, this pic has on me exactly the same effect as WY's appearance in this scene of Empress Ki:
7h3jv.jpg

I don't know why, but when I saw him like this in the drama, two words came to my mind:  calme et volupté... :\"> (it roughly translates to calm and pleasure, it's from a Charles Baudelaire poem, the whole line is: Luxe, calme et volupté.. and in the poem refers to a place, not to a person, I just don't know why I made this association..) Anyway, I was like: What? What is this man doing to me? Making me remember poems studied at school? =))
I laughed so loud at the Jeona, Jeona ... part, as well as to the CocaCola can that my cat got scared and now is hiding somewhere, can't find him.. :))

@meelis : you reposted that pic, because you knew that it was my favorite scene aren't you? ;;)
Calme et volupté, perfect words... oh wait.. lol Calme, Volupté et Perfection could be an alternative title, we should ask Baudelaire himself =))

@QuercusL : they have chosen the right Coca Cola, no light JJM nor zero JJM we all want a full JJM, the taste is better, even if an excessive drinking is bad for our health lol :P