Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

There is an article released by MBN talking about Sports and Drama, Joo Jin Mo is mentionned in it, "Dream" VS "Punch"
http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=057&aid=0000376417

@anjshin : wow thanks for the vids

Guest anjshin

you're welcome and thank you also for sharing the article my dear @sarah.lina, got my nose bleeding on the google translations. :) :-/
edits: Finally found this one... the official favorite of everybody. SALOMON CFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AruBeCdP2oo

JJM @3:14 HanJaeSuk & ParkSolMi's wedding photo-wall, so it's JinMo sshi's habit to run away from the media even if he is waylaid. epic!!!  =)) :)) =))

Guest anjshin

This is something to love ladies,. I super love this :x =P~ :-*The Salomon CF making.... can't believe he's the singer behind this:\"> :P :x

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: Yes i did remember you dear saying it just days ago, you really did recognized his sexy voice, you're really one of kind dear :D a big time fan of JJM., :D and seeing him really singing behind with that look turned me fangirling like @starjjmoon. :D :-j :x cool :-bd \:D/ \:D/ rock & roll. \:D/

@anjshin : wow in your vid jjm literally ignored the journalist in front of him lol and saying "i don't have time"

and yes when i saw him singing even if i'm not a fan when an actor/actress sing here it was clearly perfect for the cf like for a frozen flower :D

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: yep that vid also left me laughing so hard the first I saw earlier, this namja really is always in character. :D

I agree with you, it suits him well, push the singing career oppa!!! ;;)

Guest lyzamellark

anjshin said: @sarah.lina: dear thank you very much for the information. :) :-* Yes you're right about the competition with QSD, good thing is that he and LYW are good friends. :D Yushin character is also offered to him but he rejected, from what I read it's because AFF just have finished back then and he want to take a break from saeguk project at that time. :)

Guest lyzamellark

wow you girls are awesome with all these videos of JJM!!! you rock!!!

***off topic***

I didn't know the actress that played Bi Soo was gonna b in a lead role, that's great! maybe it's because I loved Bi Soo's character but I'm gonna check out her next projects. she's beautiful and full of promise, i hope she does well in the future

Guest meelis

Wow, thank you for all the videos! >:D<

Ah, the Salomon CF, never get tired of it! :x  And that MV, @anjshin, I saw it for the first time too, so sad, so tragic....

LOL at JJM always trying to escape the reporters  =))

Here is another hilarious pic from the same wedding:

tmej.jpg

Poor reporter, poor bodyguard :D

CREDITS AS LABELED

Guest anjshin

@meelis: ommmo dear, is that for real? he will show in that event? ;;) :x woooow Finally some news from JJM. Hopefully that will be a good indication. :)

Guest meelis

@anjshin, we shall see, I do hope so! :)  It's about time.

What about his next project? He has so many offers that it's hard for him to choose? :)

Guest anjshin

Hopefully my dear @meelis :)

Hope to see some shots of his presence there :D

Regarding his next project, looking forward to it, that he was done assessing and reading and everything. Hope He will go back to SBS :x

@meelis : OMG thanks so much, so we will see him again, it's like he's playing hide and seek with the media even after hearing that he beat Kim So Hyun and Ji Chang Wook in Taiwan for the ratings just that, [without stripping himself, KSH and JCW were half naked in the episode aired] this ahjussi still has it ;;):D

There is a news about Friend 2 and September 6th, but i don't understand japanese :
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=1996807&utm_source=dlvr.it

Ah i think that Kim Soo Ro became close to them after shooting AGD with Jang Dong Gun, good :D 13.05.13

r.580x0