Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina and @QuercusL‌ thanks for sharing your great insights :) That's good news that he is recognized in Taiwan and HK. Hopefully he will surprise his fans by coming. :D

I've never followed a k-drama in Taiwan. However, I think the attention from the media on EK will die back soon in Taiwan since there are so many k dramas broadcast in Taiwan.  I guess HJW's visit will be the peak, then I expect things to get quiet gradually.  

At least for me, I will not pay too much attention to EK after next week.   
As for JJM's next project, I look forward to it :)!!   

From what i've found, Dream ended September 29, 2009 :

↳ Joo Jin Mo at Jang Dong Gun's Movie VIP Premiere "Good Morning President" October 13, 2009 :

200910132117581003_1.jpg
200910132116181003_1.jpg
200910132112251003_1.jpg
200910132059361003_1.jpg

↳ Joo Jin Mo at Han Suk Kyu and Son Ye Jin's Movie VIP Premiere "White Night" November 11, 2009

200911112116531003_1.jpg

↳ Moon Geun Young and Joo Jin Mo's article for the 45th Baeksang Awards (i didn't understand what it is about but he was shooting "A Better Tomorrow" at that time), March 29, 2010

201003291005391001_1.jpg
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201003291005391001&search=title&searchstring=%C1%D6%C1%F8%B8%F0

He did some radio interviews, attented two wedding (Jang Dong Gun one and Park Jin Hee one) and started his "A Better Tomorrow" shooting and promotion in less than one year. From what i've read Dream didn't do well because of the lack of romance and the competition that Joo Jin Mo was the highlight of the show.

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: dear thank you very much for the information. :) :-* Yes you're right about the competition with QSD, good thing is that he and LYW are good friends. :D Yushin character is also offered to him but he rejected, from what I read it's because AFF just have finished back then and he want to take a break from saeguk project at that time. :)

Guest anjshin

@sarah.lina: without my bias for him, if he accepted QSD it will just offer him a first half but after it he will be like floating in the drama just like what happened in EK, it's not just meant to be so for me it's just ok he didn't accepted it. :-* :D But I don't know if he accepted if there will be some twist, because i read somewhere that if JJM was Yushin, they will not shift QSD to Bidam. Me myself too didn't shift for him. ;)) :)>-

@anjshin : yep it's true Kim Nam Gil is kinda closed age-wise to Joo Jin Mo and he has the same age as the one who took the lead, the brother of Uhm Jung Hwa i always forget his name :)) so the competition will be more tough if JJM was in the cast but in the end Bidam would still win, because they liked his character better.

Guest lorac

Continuing our Bi Chun Mu Sunday for some but Saturday for me, here's an article from Asta TV that gives a history of the production and release of the drama. The article was published in 2006 and precedes the drama's release in Korea. It clarifies episode number and length for each version, the 24 episode 70 minute version, and 33 episode 60 minute version; the Korean version ended up being 14 episodes but at least it was not dubbed in Chinese. These are the original files posted years ago, so they may be a bit hard to read. I don't recall where I got this article so all credit goes to the unnamed person who scanned and posted the article all those years ago.
Bichunmu2_zps53bf106c.jpg

Bichunmu1_zps8aa6ff51.jpgBichunmu3_zps4a72c2b0.jpg Bichunmu4_zps1b1725e6.jpg

Guest anjshin

@lorac and @AndreaB: Thank you very much for sharing those goodies. :x :x For the video how I wish there's an english sub of it, But seeing it for the first time makes me happy. :)

with @AndreaB : Sunday is Joo Jin Mo's Video Day.

@lorac : thanks for the scans, i enjoyed reading it, i didn't know that Bichunmoo was the first pre-produced drama in Korea.

Joo Jin Mo with Lee Min Jung

20j0.jpg
They look kinda good together... Lee Byung Hun Don't Kill Me ! :D