Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

@sarah.lina~~
Thank you for the information! :)  I love JJM as the BAA presenter!  Somehow he surprised me.  He is usually shame in public.  However, he looked pretty comfortable as BAA presenter!  :) Very nice!! 

Guest ElinaG

@sara.lina I remember, we already discussed Son Ye Jin as potencial partner for next JJM's project. it could be grate. I like her, very good experianced actress. her projects usually are a sucess 

sarah.lina said: Seems like Joo Jin Mo was found doing his shopping, tomatoes in his hands, [-X
Don't lie oppa you were buying lots of oil for your make up artists, just say it I-)

Note 1 : I agree with Lee Seung Gi, everytime he sees someone, his eyes are already fighting =))
Note 2 : Joo Jin Mo and Kim Woo Bin are really eyebrows' brothers :D

cr : JJM DC

@lov3lyqu33n : in every interview the first thing the reporter or journalist react is "Oh your gaze!" he's known for his strong gaze, i agree, i mean everytime he looks intensely at someone, it seems like he wants to kill him =))

@ElinaG : yep we discussed about that already but seeing this picture and @QuercusL's video, it confort me on the fact they can have an awesome chemistry and Son Ye Jin is an hilarious woman, so with Joo Jin Mo, the BTS if it's a drama could be EPIC :D

Guest meelis

@sarah.lina, @ElinaG, I'm joining you there concerning Son Ye Jin. Shall we pray to drama or to movie gods? :))

Did you know about that?, concerning A Gentleman's Dignity Casting :

- Actor Jang Dong Gun initially wavered on taking the lead role, with actors Kim Myung Min and Joo Jin Mo considered for the role in his place but Jang Dong Gun finally accepted.

note : now that she (the writer) said she will cast an adult actor (meaning more like her previous dramas : Cha Seung Won, Lee Bum Soo, Hyun Bin ect...) for her new drama, it's pratically obvious that she might have contacted Joo Jin Mo. But the problem that i have with this drama is the plot though.

SOURCE

Guest ElinaG

sarah.lina said: Did you know about that?, concerning A Gentleman's Dignity Casting :

- Actor Jang Dong Gun initially wavered on taking the lead role, with actors Kim Myung Min and Joo Jin Mo considered for the role in his place but Jang Dong Gun finally accepted.

note : now that she (the writer) said she will cast an adult actor (meaning more like her previous dramas : Cha Seung Won, Lee Bum Soo, Hyun Bin ect...) for her new drama, it's pratically obvious that she might have contacted Joo Jin Mo. But the problem that i have with this drama is the plot though.

SOURCE

Guest anjshin

Finally finished on my BINCHUNMOO marathon. I was satisfied with the over all of it especially that uri JIN MO sshi nailed the drama. No dull and unnecessary scenes, no characters to hate for they are redeeming themselves, transition is connected with every material and conversations with surprises a long. For me this is the best story/plot drama JJM took. Very well executed. :) JJM the pretty naive boy next door Jin Ha and JJM the hot evil assasin is trully a charater to love. :\"> :D .

PS: I Enjoyed the drama that I didn't thought of skipping or doing fast forward. Indeed worthit of my time. Even thought I'm very late for it. =D> :) ;;)

@anjshin I have not watched Bichunmoo but I remember reading it had more than 30 episodes in the Chinese version and was condensed and edited to only 16 episodes in the Korean version. Why so? I thought of watching Bichunmoo as my next JJM's project when I have more time but am afraid of bawling my eyes out in the end like EK. Maybe I should stick to watching QOTG instead.
Btw thanks to our resourceful sarah.lina, we have JJM's movies box office ratings and rankings. Anyone has his dramas ratings too? Thank you.

Guest anjshin

@pokerdots: It's worth to watch, your EK frustrations will be wash out after watching Binchunmoo :D I don't want to compare but plot, transition and execution wise, BINCHUNMOO is much much better. Joo Jin Mo is superb in this drama, :D

King Wang Yoo in Taiwan's news~~~~
The caption says "Joo Jin Mo's wonderful acting in Empress Ki helped him to regain popularity".  The clip introduces Joo Jin Mo's background and praises his acting in Empress Ki.  Also, it stated that JJM got many project invitations due to Empress Ki. 
PS: Empress Ki will premiere in Taiwan tomorrow.  HJW will have her press conference on June 9. 

@pokerdots : like @anjshin said don't hesitate, i'm really difficult towards the execution, dull moments, plot and cinematography but for his year, Bichunmoo is one JJM's best project so far, maybe because i love sageuk, but here the story is what should have been Empress Ki \m/

@QuercusL : thank you for the info, i'm glad for him and i'm still praying that he will choose a good project to make everyone see how awesome his acting is :-\"