Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

Share your sentiments!! Sigh!  
~~ Thank his buddies, we can at least see his name in the news!!  (He is playing golf with his "brothers"! LOL) 
http://view.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2014051217191706297

sarah.lina

said:

What my current Joo Jin Mo Obscession brought me to do :
he has to accept the responsability for his actions, pick a new project now !

Guest Ding Lin

Thanks! :) It was Sarah.lina who made the wonderful graphs :)!

lorac said:We are lucky to have Ding Lin and... I'm forgetting the name of the person who did the graphics (forgive me), pick up the mantle and revitalize the front page. So all is good.

Guest ElinaG

@Ding Lin the link of The Frozen Flower OST you gave - it is not JJM singing. Here is JJM's version (it is less professional, but I'm sure, just like me, once you here it, you become addicted to):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePjQ6911D2g

I've just watched Musa : The Warrior... and i have to say that i loved it.

tumblr_n5eui8L5gc1sq7hzoo9_r1_1280.jpg
I was expecting to love it as much as i did, i just noticed that i didn't watch the Director's Cut Version, my version is only 2h12min.

1. The Casting!!! my god what a four stars line up : Joo Jin Mo, Jung Woo Sung, Anh Sun Ki, Zhang Ziyi, Yu Hae Jin, and Park Jung Hak.

2. I didn't like General Choi Jung (Joo Jin Mo) at first, he was all over the Princess (Zhang Ziyi) and because of  his behavior he lost many of his soldiers but he win me over at the end of the movie, when he started to side with Yeo Sol (Jung Woo Sung).

3. The princess don't let me started with her i don't know how many times i killed her in my movie lol it was so satisfying to watch Yeol Sol breaking down her carriage hahahah.

4. I didn't watch Liar (i'm ddling it) but Musa is a lil after AFF and 2PB my favorite movie of him

On a side note : it was after this movie that Joo Jin Mo started to be arrogant and received a lot a criticisms for his acting... ok it was more or less than 3 years after his debut, his sageuk accent was decent, his acting wasn't stellar but it wasn't bad, i mean just look at Song Seung Hon or Oh Ji Oh, their sageuk speech and acting are still so bad even after 15 years in this industry. I considered Joo Jin Mo acting back then average but clearly not bad.

Guest Ding Lin

There is an interview of  Jeom Bak-yi.  He talked about JJM..... 

Here is the English summary of Jeom Bak-yi interview (From the Chinese translation at the JJM forum)~~~

Jeom Bak-yi praised JJM for his cheerful attitudes at the set.  He helped the cast and staff recover from long hours of working.  He said that JJM is a handsome guy, but he is always very funny. He made people laugh even during the shooting of sad scenes. 
When the Goryeo team learned the death of SN, they kept JJM inside a room and cried since the crying scene of WY's subordinates were shot first. When JJM saw them cry, he said "my woman died and you guys cried like this? What should I do now?"  
Jeom Bak-yi said that he could not stop laughing when he saw JJM's crying scene for SN on TV since JJM was crying much much harder than his "subordinates".  (Jeom Bak-yi did not watch the filming of JJM's scene. He left after his own scene).  
When BS died, JJM said to him "Brother, why should I cry? I do not love BS".  Jeom Bak-yi showed the script to him and pointed out what was printed in the script:  "cry hard"!  On the next minute JJM was crying out BS's name and cried very hard!!  

Jeom Bak-yi  also expressed his gratitude to JJM.  JJM is very nice and always shared the heating stove in his car with the staff.  He also bought gifts to the staff and cast, such as hot drinks and earmuffs.  He always encouraged everyone in the set." 

斑点的采访新闻~
尹龙贤“朱镇模是活跃片场气氛的笑星一样的朋友”
原文:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=427&aid=0000008688
演员尹龙贤分享了朱镇模即使是拍摄痛哭场面的时候也使所有演员爆笑的趣闻。
尹龙贤对《奇皇后》中共同出演的朱镇模赞不绝口。
他说“朱镇模外表非常帅气,但常常就像笑星一样搞笑。在现场的演员或是工作人员疲惫的时候总是能令人开怀大笑。”
即使是在拍摄朱镇模的痛哭的场面的时候,也能让现场所有的演员爆笑。
尹龙贤说“是听闻承娘死的时候。我们大家把王留在房间里,一边说‘殿下太可怜了,怎么办啊’一边哭。结果镇模君竟说‘哥哥们干嘛哭成这样。我的女人死了,哥哥们这样哭让我怎么办’。因为我们的戏先拍。”
之后边笑边回想当时的场景说“我结束了拍摄回了家,然后是朱镇模君的拍摄。我看播出的时候笑得停不下来,还指责我们哭成那样,自己才是痛哭得眼泪噼噼啪啪的落。”
尹龙贤又笑着说了另一件趣事“燕飞秀死的时候,朱镇模君说‘哥,我又不爱燕飞秀,我为什么痛哭’剧本上写着‘痛哭’。结果一会儿就一边呼喊着‘飞秀啊’一边大哭了。明明之前还说没有爱情,找不到哭的感情。”
还说“对朱镇模君真的很感谢。他总是把自己车上用的大暖炉拿出来为演员们和工作人员们取暖。还送热饮料或是耳套之类的礼物,说‘一起加油吧’为大家鼓劲。真的非常好。”
(影像=OBS '독특한 연예뉴스', 导演/编辑=임형태, 作家=신지유, 解说=조은유)
记者:정여진
翻译:乐家小乐子

Guest lorac

Not sure about the Director's Cut of Musa but there is a difference between the Korean and the Hong Kong DVDs. The Hong Kong version (all region) is approximately 130 minutes long. Some of Jin Mo's scenes ended up on the cutting room floor. It was also promoted as a Zhang  ZiYi film. The Korean DVD (R3) is 155 minutes long and includes scenes that fill out the general's character development. 
I always prefer to watch the Korean version.  A friend has the original DVD with the book, but she was never willing to part with it even though I'm more of a fan. Oh, well...
009.jpg

Guest anjshin

@Ding Lin: nice, thank you for the english translations of JBY's interview,. how can we not love JJM :P :x :P but I was laughing so hard with "why will he cry for Bisoo when he doesn't love her" JinMo sshi really makes sense in his questions that he throws. =))

@sarah.lina: =D> Got same sentiments regarding Musa, at first the general irritated me with his attitude but then redeemed at the end of the film. :)

@Ding Lin : aaaaaaaaaah Joo Jin Mo is hilarious =)) =)) =))
"Hyung, why should I cry? I do not love BS"
; "my woman died and you guys cried like this? What should I do now?" i can't stop laughing =)) =)) =))
@anjshin : good to know that we share the same feelings about the General.
:-*

Guest ElinaG

remember we tried to guess what JJM's next project will be? and who will be his next costar? one of the options suggested was Kim Ha-neul. Well, this one out. Her next project is with JJM's friend Jung Woo Sung in his new movie. here is the article:http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/13/jung-woo-sung-and-kim-ha-neul-confirmed-for-upcoming-melodrama-film/#.U3IAnvmSzbM

Guest deokmaneu

Just finished rewatching frozen flower, and now watching Friend 2 but looks like dear JooJin mo here is only at the flashback, 1963.....looks like he was head of the gangster, although he was on his 60's look he is handsome... But girls, i am not familiar with the other actors... The lead guy who is supposed to be his son does not look good sorry for that... Can someone enlighten me with this drama. And can you suggest more Jjm movie and drama...

Guest deokmaneu

sarah.lina said: @willenette : you have to fix your post, when you quoted @deokmanu, it didn't turn out well... the problem is always a quote or a spoiler.