Joo Jinmo 주진모

wolanah

Guest Ding Lin

@lorac~~

For posting images at Soompi, you can see a "box" in the tool bar (next to the two redo arrows).  Click the box and paste the web address of your image!  Then, viola! :)  I hope you know what I am talking about. LOL 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/142135/how-to-post-images-on-soompi

Guest Ding Lin

@lorac~~~
When you copy the web address of your images, please make sure that the address ended with "jpg" or other extension with image file.  I am not sure about flickr, but with FB, you will have to click the photo and right-click the image to get the correct web address for the photo :)

Guest anjshin

@willenette: You're right dear, I so love QOTG's sountrack esp MIDNIGHT BLUE :x it's my anthem, it's an old school but it never gets old, ShinJeon/JJM described and analyzed the song brilliantly. :D

Guest lorac

Ding Lin

said:

@lorac~~~
When you copy the web address of your images, please make sure that the address ended with "jpg" or other extension with image file.  I am not sure about flickr, but with FB, you will have to click the photo and right-click the image to get the correct web address for the photo :)

Guest lyzamellark

I became a fan of his since EK. he's sex on legs in every drama he stars. thank you for creating this thread @ding ling

Guest Ding Lin

Here is a note for people who can not watch Youku~~~
Youku videos are blocked outside China. In order to watch the clips from Yuku, please look for something called "Unblock Youku" and put it in the extension of your Chrome. 

Guest Ding Lin

@sarah.lina~~
LOL at the clip!!  Ladies seem to enjoy embarrassing JJM!! I remember the scene at the 2013 MBC Award. The singer gave JJM a rose. LOL~~~~

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1MzM3ODUy.html

Guest Ding Lin

@lyzamellark~~~
Welcome to our thread.  It is so great to see so many new JJM fans :)!  >:D<
PS: I did not create this thread.  I am a new fan, too :)!  The original poster stopped visiting here so that I kind of taking over the starter job. 

Guest minnie0103

JJM looked so cute when he said BYE BYE :-h at the end. :\"> :\">

Video credit: amyjoe18

Guest Ding Lin

I watched "A frozen flower" again.  WOW!  No matter how many times I've watched it, it was still amazingly powerful as I watched it for the first time!!  JJM is SUPER!!!   
Although I love the King most, I loved the three leads and shared their internal conflicts!  
I found the relationship between the King and Queen interesting.  What is the nature of their relationship?  

eDk3b3JzMTI=_o_a-frozen-flower-movie-sub

This relation?

tumblr_mgzs8oHEId1rieghxo2_250.gif  tumblr_mgzs8oHEId1rieghxo5_250.gif

The way i see it, he respected her a lot as her queen but he didn't see her as a woman *for obvious reason*, the way he reacted after knowing that "JIS" was betraying him, there were too many emotions which emanated from him *thanks to JJM magistral performance*
1. He couldn't believe that "JIS" fooled him.
2. He couldn't accept that his queen fooled him.
3. But the worst, that "JIS" was loving "SJH"
In a nutshell, the reason he lost his mind wasn't because of lust but love...

cr : Tumblr