Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

there was one yesterday?....i was waiting for the 1st eps of IJUKSA at KBS World tues night when i saw some pics of shk being flashed on the screen. i did wonder about it....

really? OMG, I wanna know...yeah, I agree that SHG looks a bit tired from the pix shown, but she's still one of the most gorgeous Asian women to me :)

yes There was a documentary long about 18 min you can watch it on hyebaragi vdo section.

Guest nofear11877

Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun at the VIP premiere of "Typhoon"

shk9dx.jpg

haha. I didn't know that she went too.. lol I saw pics of cth posted in the celeb photo section, but there weren't any of shk... probably cause she's covered up so well lol

credits: hyesa

can somebody please post the link of this clip???

please i'm begging you :lol:

Guest nep13tune

“Memories of Love and Heartache Led Me to the Screen”

DECEMBER 08, 2005 02:59

by Seung-Jae Lee (sjda@donga.com)

Song Hye-gyo Enters the Silver Screen At Last-

Song Hye-gyo enjoys the height of her celebrity status through TV dramas such as “All in,” “Sunshine,” and “Full House.” Song had been rejecting plenty of proposals by movie producers until she finally chose “High Sea Warning (director: Jeon Yoon-su)” as her first project in film. It’s her first motion picture after 10 years of career in TV. The movie is a remake of the Japanese film “Shouting love in the middle of the world (Sekai no chushin de, ai wo sakebu).” It is a romantic tale of teenagers’ first love and their heartfelt breakup taking place on the seaside. Song gave an interview on December 6.

“High Sea Warning” is to open on December 22.

-You have luscious lips.

“My mom hated how my lips looked when I was a kid. She thought my lips looked like they belonged to ‘Kunta Kinte.’ She would make me go like this (pulls her lips in) during photo shoots, otherwise I looked cheap (laughs). Then I started doing a lot of makeup modeling, and they later told me the lipsticks I wore in my shows sold a lot.

People told me that my lips are pretty, and I started to believe them, and my mom doesn’t say a word about my lips anymore.”

-What made you decide to do a movie now, 10 years after your debut?

“I’ve gotten some good response from ‘An autumn’s tale’ and received many screenplays. But I wasn’t old enough to know what love felt like. I didn’t want to mimic being in love when I didn’t know what it’s like. Now is the time.”

-Did it have something to do with the relationship and the separation (with actor Lee Byung-heon) you’ve experienced recently?

“I learned what it’s like to be in love and the pain it involved through the experience of a very big love. As painful and sad that experience was, I am now thankful that I had experienced it. Not many actors at my age get to have a memory of such feeling. So as an actor, it a good thing, but on a personal level, it hurts.”

-How difficult is it to act for a movie compared to TV shows?

“My facial features are not so subtle. A little facial movement appears as though I am overreacting. I had to restrain my facial expressions and gestures.”

-The director said you had “the look of first love.”

“I don’t know. Women like me more than men do. Most my fans are women.”

-Because you are not coy.

“I am coy when I need to be, but usually I’m down to earth. Cha Tae-hyun asked me to become his sidekick (laugh).

-Are you evil at all?

“People tell me I should try a psychotic role. It could be surprisingly well-suiting. Like ‘Sympathy for Lady Vengeance.’ I am not a calculating type, but nowadays I find myself always calculating my takes of things. I wasn’t like that a few years ago. I am worried that I might be going bad.

Actress Would Rather be Mysterious Than Cute-

-Are you cute or pretty; stuck-up or sexy?

“People still think I’m cute. But I wish to hear people say that I am mysterious. ‘She has a mysterious side,’ this kind of feeling.”

-A photographer once said, “She is not tall but exquisitely proportioned.”

“That means I’m short but have rather long legs (laughs).”

-You’ve been coupled up with the top male stars in your shows.

“Song Seung-heon is a warm-hearted actor. Won Bin is shy, and I didn’t get to know him too well, but he’s a very nice guy. I like Won Bin in ‘An autumn’s tale.’ He only knows one woman and gives everything to that woman. Ryu Seung-beom is a talented actor, but he has too many colors, so it’s hard to pinpoint his personality (laughs). Jung Ji-hun (singer Rain) is a hard worker. Lee Byung-heon is basically great in acting... a perfect actor?

-You will partner up with Cha Tae-hyun in the movie; who has more to lose?

“(laughs) Tae-hyun and I are alike in the way of letting our acting partners shine as we ourselves thrive.”

-Do you kiss each other in the movie?

“Something in between a kiss and a peck on the lips (laughs).”

I was feeling my own “High Sea Warning” when it was time to end the interview.

Source: English Donga @ http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?...d=2005120834658

Guest PuccaGirl_64

^^LOL!! this made me laugh!!

I luv the way she said this!!

:D

A photographer once said, “She is not tall but exquisitely proportioned.”

“That means I’m short but have rather long legs (laughs).”

Yes thank you for the article, but i don't know from what i read, i have the feeling that she's still hurt by her separation...I hope she'll find someone who can brings her a bunch of love...

Guest hanhan04

Yes thank you for the article, but i don't know from what i read, i have the feeling that she's still hurt by her separation...I hope she'll find someone who can brings her a bunch of love...

Of course she's still feeling hurt but I am sure she's healing... Afterall, it was a "century love", as called by others. It came with such a shock and I believe that Hye-Kyo did take a lot of heat and criticism for accepting LBH's love, trying to maintain it, and later breaking up with him. She almost sacrificed her entire career. Contracted CF companies tried to suit her because they thought that her being in love might ruin her image to sell their products. The media harrassed her and couldn't wait to see them breaking up so they added a lot of drama to their relationship. The love between Hye-Kyo and LBH started rocky and ended with broken hearts in front of the world. If Hye-Kyo forgot about it right away, then I might not respect her. She hurts because she did put her heart out there and this shows that she's not only pretty outside but inside as well because she never say anything bad about the relationship and LBH. Wait, did someone said that she's even more beautiful inside? :D:D:D:D:D:D :D

Guest charles0702

shg looks so pretty in those pix... her interview was so sincere, cute, and funny.. loved the part where she mentioned won bin... I kind of felt that she tried to distance herself from bi because of all the rumors...

Of course she's still feeling hurt but I am sure she's healing... Afterall, it was a "century love", as called by others. It came with such a shock and I believe that Hye-Kyo did take a lot of heat and criticism for accepting LBH's love, trying to maintain it, and later breaking up with him. She almost sacrificed her entire career. Contracted CF companies tried to suit her because they thought that her being in love might ruin her image to sell their products. The media harrassed her and couldn't wait to see them breaking up so they added a lot of drama to their relationship. The love between Hye-Kyo and LBH started rocky and ended with broken hearts in front of the world. If Hye-Kyo forgot about it right away, then I might not respect her. She hurts because she did put her heart out there and this shows that she's not only pretty outside but inside as well because she never say anything bad about the relationship and LBH. Wait, did someone said that she's even more beautiful inside? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let's hope this Someone could succeed. They will make a great couple.

Guest soutsada7

Well, I believe that Hye-Kyo wasn't attracted to him but admired him as an experienced actor at the beginning.

It's realy hard to predict when and with whom you would fall in love so when someone who you admire is attracted to you, being very nice to you and confesses his love to you, it is just hard to say no. But when the mistery of that person you admire disappears because of your getting to know him better, your doubt for his love would arise. There will be nothing left when that person isn't the type of person you've been always dreaming of. I don't want to make it too clear and I hope that this won't confuse you.

Wow, this was so beautifully said hanhan...Let's hope that her true love comes along cause our SHG deserves a love that will last a lifetime...and maybe beyond? :lol: She's so beautiful on the outside and on the inside :)

thank you for the article.

I love reading her interviews. I think she's fun to interview with.

and she loften aughs which is good 'cause it makes the interview fun and easy going. I like the photographer quote. :lol:

does anyone have the clip of that typhoon premiere ??

leikela: luv your siggy :)

thank you mhbt, you're awesome and quick! you rock! :D

1133953569880052008sl.jpg

she's cute like that :D

were all attendees movie stars? probably are huh since it's a premier :lol:

I wonder if all of the movie stars are gonna come out to the premier of "high sea warning" :D Aja Aja FIghting!!!

credit: hyebaragi

Guest chaserj7

shg looks so pretty in those pix... her interview was so sincere, cute, and funny.. loved the part where she mentioned won bin... I kind of felt that she tried to distance herself from bi because of all the rumors...

haha actually i think she and Rain/Bi had nothing going on at all. it's just that because of her romance with LBH, everyone just assumed she would fall for her next co-star, who happened to be Bi. not to mention they were the same age and everything, it was very easy to make rumours. :P