Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

Shg looks so awesome in those pix... Before filming All In, there was a rumor going around that she had the biggest crush on Lee Byung Hun. I think he's cute... But I also heard that once they started to date, her cf's were going down... Plus on her contract, she wasn't allowed to marry and that was his priority at the time. If I had to choose, I wish she ended up with Won Bin.. Both of them are not only beautiful, but also shy and humble. Plus you hardly hear any bad things about them... I can wish can't I

Guest ginachan

thanks Fleur for the beautiful banner...Christmas is my favorite holiday and to have Song Hye Gyo be on the Christmas banner is a big bonus for me...IMO, I never thought that LBH was cute and I was really shocked to learn that SHG use to date LBH - they don't make a cute couple IMO.

I was going to watch All In , but when I found out shg and lbh was dating...somehow I decided not to watch it..they don't make a cute couple

There was a documentary yesterday on Tv KBS korea about Song Hye Kyo, can someone please translate it to us? Thank you in advance!

there was one yesterday?....i was waiting for the 1st eps of IJUKSA at KBS World tues night when i saw some pics of shk being flashed on the screen. i did wonder about it....

Guest winternight

noname01.jpg

She looks totally at ease after filming with CTH. She looks radiant, she is just herself, growing beautifully everyday. Can't wait for her movie. :rolleyes:

wow...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Here are more new photos, please credit *hysesa.

dae77327.jpg

8bf1f73adbd84c4f860b818906c042f0_18.jpg

0376cba33d6a04c6006ff329f1e.jpg

2005120622193153.jpg

thanks for sharing!

I really like these pics!

doesn't she look different lately?

anyways, I especially like the last pic ^_^ her outfit is nice.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun at the VIP premiere of "Typhoon"

shk9dx.jpg

haha. I didn't know that she went too.. lol I saw pics of cth posted in the celeb photo section, but there weren't any of shk... probably cause she's covered up so well lol

credits: hyesa

seen the clip of Song Hye Kyo & Cha Tae Hyun went to the VIP premiere of "Typhoon"

they were showing other celebs as well like eric, kang dong won etc

I think she slimmed down a lot, that's why she looks different. She still looks very pretty, the only difference is in the type of beauty she exudes. In the past, she portrays this really cute and girl next door image. Today, I think she has displayed this mature side of her beauty. It's a good change in my opinion!

By the way, thanks for the pics mhbt & mzz_booo! :D

Guest soutsada7

There was a documentary yesterday on Tv KBS korea about Song Hye Kyo, can someone please translate it to us? Thank you in advance!

really? OMG, I wanna know...yeah, I agree that SHG looks a bit tired from the pix shown, but she's still one of the most gorgeous Asian women to me :)

Guest hanhan04

But she also dated LBH. And he has double eyelids. Also he isn't THAT tall. He's like 5'9.

Well, I believe that Hye-Kyo wasn't attracted to him but admired him as an experienced actor at the beginning.

It's realy hard to predict when and with whom you would fall in love so when someone who you admire is attracted to you, being very nice to you and confesses his love to you, it is just hard to say no. But when the mistery of that person you admire disappears because of your getting to know him better, your doubt for his love would arise. There will be nothing left when that person isn't the type of person you've been always dreaming of. I don't want to make it too clear and I hope that this won't confuse you.