Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

9th place! I had a feeling this is going to happen, just like last time!

From 1st to 9th! shrug Just like that! rollseyes5

I think the others have a system of voting! They are good at it!

Kind of keeping an eagle eye on what's going on then, bam! Mass voting!

I guess we just have to keep on voting! 

• Like 4

thanks everyone for the updates, videos, gifts, news and translations ....

loved to see Kyossii with those heart's captivating smile, happiness overload and  seems she really had a great time during the DVD/ blu-ray commentary recordings and interviews....hope we can hear the news of KYO's attendance confirmation for (SIDA) on Sept 8...

p.s we need to work hard on voting...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, gigivillaceran said:

Error 522 -- Event ID: 2bc10456834c336d

如果您是网站管理员,点击查看如何修复。如需网站监控,可以使用百度云观测。what's happening i cant vote? there is something wrong with the page oh my g!

Turn off ur computer.  Then wait for 5mims.  On it back again.  Fighting.  

Guest RoseS
16 minutes ago, michidaa said:

I hate this voting system:angry: something is wrong somewhere I think.. even waited after 1 hour it keep saying already voted. I did cleared cookies and cache. She is dropping to no 4 now:(

own record=wrote them down then could say....SAME THING:confused:

SHK#3 now.....KEEP VOTING

Guest RoseS
On 8/5/2016 at 7:59 AM, RoseS said:

Please let Song Hye Kyo 'hang on top'#1(vote, vote)=like a monkey......DO NOT let she come down to under tree=dangerous:rage: Fans who're living in places=August 6 , having free times(weekend), vote for NONSTOP(if could, please) until PM=END of THIRD ROUND

Let's make ourself HAPPY August 6 MORNING w/fresh coffee or a GOOD NIGHT, August 6:innocent:

Happy with same boat(SHK's fans)=brought to SHK#1 w/11, 718 votes different w/#2). But if anything unlucky happen....still keep voting......for next:thumbsup:saw it, almost 12 thousands vote different but worth NOTHING after 5 hours(8:02 PM-3 AM/SHK#1 to SHK#2):pensive:

39 minutes ago, RoseS said:

own record=wrote them down then could say....SAME THING:confused:

SHK#3 now.....KEEP VOTING

me too i think there is something wrong  in the page i have to wait 20 mins to vote again to all kyonatics out there power vote pls vote vote vote......

• Like 1

Oh my!! I am really getting frustrated with the voting system...I went to the church and stayed there for almost half of this day and when I came back home and check my laptop to vote it told me that "You have already voted, try again after 20 minutes"   I wanna yell "Are you serious?!!! How long do I have to wait to vote for our Eonnie Kyo!!!"  I have already cleared cache and history but nothing's working...  ANybody who can help me how to solve this problem??:crazy::tears:

• Like 1

Guest RoseS
1 hour ago, Zharin1215 said:

Oh my!! I am really getting frustrated with the voting system...I went to the church and stayed there for almost half of this day and when I came back home and check my laptop to vote it told me that "You have already voted, try again after 20 minutes"   I wanna yell "Are you serious?!!! How long do I have to wait to vote for our Eonnie Kyo!!!"  I have already cleared cache and history but nothing's working...  ANybody who can help me how to solve thi

problem for voting back(after long time  ...) then give up(+system run very slowly=too many users). 

know that, clear browsing data IF vote after 20 minutes but......:w00t:.could not vote:w00t:

Guest RoseS
16 hours ago, tin0216 said:

omg,this voting system, arghh :crazy:.. seriously, SJH has a huge fanbase?

Agree!

self records(FIRST ROUND-Now, end of THIRD ROUND), 2 candidates give big suprises

-#1, jump from#7 to #1(FIRST ROUND) in very....very short period(after it's system offline) w/big different number of votes w/#2)

-#2, at beginning w/ very low votes and far far.... fans has a own website then send a message: "......(...) very low...how can contact ...fanclubs to bring...?'

CONGRATULATION to all candidates' fans who spend times for their favorite stars........

Please give my votes for SHK @ FOURTH ROUND start,   voting's problem...........

I've been voting every given opportunity, too! As of now, I am still happy she's part of the top! That's the most important as of now, but, of course, we are the happiest to see her on the top most part. Cheer up! We still have more chances! The final round is the crucial one!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sunflower1 said:

I've been voting every given opportunity, too! As of now, I am still happy she's part of the top! That's the most important as of now, but, of course, we are the happiest to see her on the top most part. Cheer up! We still have more chances! The final round is the crucial one!

We all did our best congrats to all of us  keep up the good work lets continue to vote thank you all guys good night.....god bless all

• Like 3