Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

wow the art gallery visit of SHK in HK already garnered attention from k media -sportschosun and in naver's hot topic/news, SHK as usual is super beautiful and gorgeous!

연예 hot포토

"일상도 예쁜이"…송혜교, 감출 수 없는 미모Sweety daily also" ... Song Hye-kyo, beauty can not hide (thru google trans)
송혜교

송혜교

송혜교

http://news.nate.com/view/20160324n14268&mid=e0403&cid=602241
supremez@sportschosun.com

• Like 13

wow more and more countries are buying DoTs rights , thanks for the good news necie2008 ! a warm welcome to all newbies too !

SHK as Dr KMY

12907299_603085029846728_1709344130_n.jp

few more hours to go for episode 10 but it looks like the lovey-dovey scenes are over , YSJ and KMY will be facing tough situation this time but for sure its gonna be another outstanding performance of SHK!

20160324164926_page.jpg

• Like 12

Guest RoseS

President Park praises Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo's "Descendants of the Sun", city of Taebaek now a tourist hotspot

photo705319.jpg

After President Park complimented Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo's drama "Descendants of the Sun", movements are being made to re-establish the set by the government ministry.

The city of Taebaek said they are propelling the reconstructing the set of "Descendants of the Sun".The main setting of Uruk in "Descendants of the Sun" is actually near an exhausted mine in Taebaek.

However, the set has been taken down after the production ended in November last year.

The city of Taebaek sources said, "After news got out that the shooting location is in Taebaek, we have been getting endless visitors from Korea and foreign countries. We are going to rebuild the set and turn it into a Hallyu tourism site like the Nami Island".

All this fuss occurred at the reference of the drama by President Park. She emphasized that "Descendants of the Sun" is providing the country with development in the tourism industry.

(President's photo) She said, ""Descendants of the Sun" is not only internationally promoting the Korean culture but is also bringing in attention about Korea from foreign countries. This outstanding cultural contents is not only resulting in cultural and financial success but it's also contributing to the Korean tourism industry".

She also stated that "Descendants of the Sun" is a good reason for people to visit the city of Taebaek.

In addition, she mentioned that the government will continue to support the city of Taebaek.

The Major of Taebaek Kim Yeon-sik had a meeting with the director of the Korean Tourism Organization and said he would contribute to developing tourism items related to the drama.

Ideas of locations and special items from the area of Taebaek were discussed on this day.

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

President Park Geun-hye Talks about 'Descendants of the Sun' THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF OF SOUTH KOREA SPEAKS.

http://www.hellokpop.com/featured/president-park-geun-hye-descendants-of-the-sun/

On Monday, South Korea President Park Geun Hye spoke on the current global

phenomenal drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ during a regular meeting at the presidential office, Cheong Wa Dae.

According to the meeting participants, Park shared that the global popularity of the drama could help in reaching out to foreigners and attract tourist arrivals to the country.

She continued, “Good cultural content can not only produce economic and cultural values, but also contribute to the revitalization of tourism.”

Park mentioned that patriotism could be instilled on young people through this drama. This was acknowledged by one of the meeting participants that Thailand Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha also recently encouraged citizens to watch the drama for the same reason.

As the first Korean drama to be broadcast simultaneously in South Korea and China, ‘Descendants of the Sun’ has sparked an incredibly sensation in both countries. The viewership has since broke record of more than 30% in Seoul and other cities, and attracted hundreds of millions of views on China’s video platform iQiyi.

--------------------------------------------------

'Descendants of the Sun' brings more tourist at Greece's site

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201603241728318190118_2

[destination for not only the drama fans but also people wanting to go somewhere exotic and beautiful] 

(Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki BTS photo from SHK's IG, beach)

Guest RoseS

“Descendants of the Sun” Becomes First Drama in 4 Years to Break Ratings Record

“Descendants of the Sun” Becomes First Drama in 4 Years to Break Ratings Record

Descendants of the Sun” has finally broken through the 30 percent viewership ratings with their latest episode!

According to Nielson Korea ratings from March 24, the ninth episode from the hit KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun” that aired on March 23 recorded a 30.4 percent rating, which was a 0.6 percent increase from their previous episode that had a 28.8 percent viewership rating.

The drama has become the first drama since MBC’s “Moon Embracing the Sun” in 2012 to break the 30 percent mark, officially proving that the nation is under the “Descendants Syndrome.”

Other dramas that aired during the same time period recorded 3.5 percent for “Please Come Back Mister” on SBS and a 3.6 percent for MBC’s “Goodbye Mr. Black.”

Check out “Descendants of the Sun” exclusively on Viki below!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/23/descendants-of-the-sun-becomes-first-drama-in-4-years-to-break-ratings-record/

Guest RoseS

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/lyn-croons-with-you-for-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-part-7

Lyn croons 'With You' for 'Descendants of the Sun' OST Part. 7!

By beansss    

SEE ALSO: The next powerhouse for 'Descendants of the Sun' OST Part. 7 is Lyn!

KBS2 drama 'Descendants of the Sun' has partnered up with ballad queen Lyn for another monstrous OST, "With You"!

The romantic song goes just so perfectly with Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's blooming romance, don't you agree? Listen for yourself above!

Sponsored by Revcontent

episode 10 is more on action/thrill/suspense with lesser sweet moments  unlike with episode 9 that's full of sweet/kiss moments ! as usual SHK delivers another outstanding performance for her portrayal of Dr KMY

SHK is just too lovely in this sweet scene

006phPObgw1f289v8h6sdj31pc0yi7wh.jpg

006phPObgw1f289vk8t03j31pc0yie81.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f289uz9dm8j30hs0u0to6.jpg

Spoiler

006phPObgw1f289uv6hdxj30hs1e01kx.jpg

• Like 12

Just now, sunflower91_ said:

episode 10 is more on action/thrill/suspense with lesser sweet moments  unlike with episode 9 that's full of sweet/kiss moments ! as usual SHK delivers another outstanding performance for her portrayal of Dr KMY

SHK is just too lovely in this sweet scene

KES wants to kill us Kyonatics, first she gives us kissing scenes and then that cute ramen scene then she quirts blood on her face and makes us worry that our girl has been infected. Next episode being kidnapped by Argus (I hate him!!!!...She just saved his life, worthless piece of ****)

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

Indonesia, DOTS, eps. 9

Episode 9 Descendants of the Sun

After being seduced Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo was Attorney Melts

Thursday, March 24, 2016 - 16:02 pm

After being seduced Song Joong Ki Song Hye Kyo no Authorization Melt

One snippet romance Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo in DOTS episode 9. (Koogle.tv)

SEOUL - Once again, the Korean drama television series that is ascending, Descendants of the Sun (DOTS), recorded a phenomenal achievement. Just finished the 9th episode on Wednesday (03/23/2016) night in South Korea. As noted by the local AC Nielsen, DOTS so the tv show first that can penetrate rating above 30 percent across the Korean Peninsula. The drama that featured two main actors, actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo, the share recorded a 30.4 rating point, when entering the 9th episode. and in the Metropolitan Seoul, share rating DOTS increasingly swell in numbers and 33.9 percent in the Area outside of Seoul, is in the range of 31 per cent. As is known, DOTS tells of a love story between the South Korean Army Captain named Yoo Si Jin (played by Song Joong Ki) with Dr. Kang Mo Yeon (played Song Hye Kyo), volunteers from an organization of medical non-profit, in a war conflict in a fictional country called Uruk. DOTS has been airing since February 24, 2016 on channel KBS 2TV, and simultaneously broadcast in the State Ginseng and China (via iQiyi, web-based video streaming). Now in episode 9, Dr Kang try to avoid to meet Captain Yoo after recording voice his feelings on the man, inadvertently heard throughout the barracks. Dr Kang also briefly recorded on his cell phone on his feelings when he was involved in a car accident that nearly made him fall from a cliff. However, the two beings who are in love was reunited, because Dr Kang ran toward Captain Yoo in order to try to confirm whether the voice recording heard by man. Captain Yoo said, "Do not think you want to disappear just because you feel exposed. I'm a guy who likes you more than anything. " Dr Kang was melted and inevitably recognize and told Captain Yoo directly how she felt about the man really is. When Captain Yoo asked if he becomes one of the volunteer doctors who will return to South Korea, Dr. Kang replied, "No, I'm not going to go away because of you. I want to spend more time with you. I thought, I have to admit to you how I feel. Should I apologize to you? " Just like the previous episodes, dangers and problems also appeared in episode nine. When walking, the car ride Mo Shi Yeon and Jin pass mined areas. Mo Shi Yeon Jin then told to follow his every move to get out of the dangerous area. On the other hand, the relationship Yoon Myeong Joo (Kim Ji Won) and Seo Dae Yeon (Jin Goo) had made progress. When dad Myeong Joo well as special army commander came to Uruk, Seo Yeong Dae Myeong Joo dating show its seriousness. Well, what happens next in DOTS 10th episode which will air on Thursday (03.24.2016) at 22:00 the night in Korea South
?

http://lifestyle.sindonews.com/read/1095500/166/usai-digoda-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-tak-kuasa-meleleh-1458809894

truly agree with you joongko, its like giving us the GOOD NEWS first via episode 9 then comes the BAD NEWS , anyways I think its a good balance for this weeks episode 9 and 10 at least we are pampered with lots of sweet/kiss moments prior to this suspense/thrilling scenes  , we might die of diabetes if we are given too much sweet moments , just hope next weeks episode we can still see sweet moments aside from that virus problem and kidnapping scene! hate that girl in red dress, mgr Jin and especially Argus , they just messed up the lives of the 2 couples , anyways still looking forward that they can overcome whatever obstacle they have to hurdle!

jealous KMY , love to see SHK in this scene so cute

6d40f7f4jw1f289wjp2hqg209q05hkjp.gif

6d40f7f4jw1f289wlhwa2g209q05h4qv.gif

6d40f7f4jw1f289wmgscgg209q05ghdy.gif

happy KMY in this scene , she was able to save YSJ

Spoiler

7497fab7jw1f28akn5jn6j20fx0rdmzo.jpg

• Like 13

@sunflower91_ 

yeah she looks happy but she almost ran him over with the car!...lol....KMY may be the most beautiful doctor in the world but best driver she definitely isn't ...kekeke

Seeing SHK's dialogue delivery in English makes me so happy, I want her to challenge Hollywood next!. 

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

006phPObgw1f289v8h6sdj31pc0yi7wh.jpg

006phPObgw1f289vk8t03j31pc0yie81.jpg

Though scene 'taking care drink' @ Presscon's my best DOTS's romantic scence but now move to 'taking care hair'.....:wub:

Guest RoseS

Congratulation DOTS's OST, still TOP on chart

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/lyns-descendants-of-the-sun-ost-tops-7-charts

Lyn's 'Descendants of the Sun' OST tops 7 charts!

By alim17    48 minutes ago    2,243    1,741    0
Lyn_1458830466_af_org.jpg

She celebrated with a post on Instagram stating she's read the reports on the song being at first place on 6-7 music charts and relayed her thanks and happiness! 

Episode 10 is more action comedy and virus i pity to the other couple. guys back to the barracks again waiting for a week gosh i have to rewarch it the 9 and 10 i love the way Song Hye Gyo acting she can do anything that's why i love her so much, thank you so much guys goodniight........:blush:

• Like 6