Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest RoseS
yunhap news

[Alone] "Sons of the Sun 'exports in 27 countries ..." exporting countries continue to grow. "

Articles, enter 03/23/2016 16:25 
AKR20160323156200033_01_i_99_20160323162
US, Europe and Turkey, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Iran and elsewhere sell (AP) yungoeun press = KBS 2TV 'Sons of the Sun "is dwaeteumyeo 23 days export the current 27 countries, exporting countries is expected to further increase. " The Sun the descendants' Brand NEW of balhimyeo thus "" Sons of the sun 'is being made into hot interest in the continued export contracts added, "he said. " descendants of the sun' is a contribution to export operations by country in NEW and KBS media underway. All rights are sold country China (synagogues $ 250,000) and Japan (per $ 100,000) and including the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Romania, Sweden, Spain, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Austria, Finland Turkey, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, Iran, Taiwan, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam, Cambodia, the United States, Singapore, the same performance in terms of "Sons of the sun" is still being broadcast is very encouraging. Most drama is still being exported consultation dwaetgo already sold the country closer to the 30 countries in the situation where I sold the rights slowly with a long period of time after broadcast, a descendant of the sun "is not broadcast eight times kkajibake progress. Through pre-production the analysis points that the point already dwaetdaneun whole work is completed, South Korea, as well as gaining tremendous popularity in China has occupied the advantage in exports.Meanwhile, the "Sons of the sun" is the world's more than 30 languages to only broadcasting 8th as with the subtitle versions are services in the Americas. 4 weeks 'descendants of the sun' global video streaming platform bikineun 23 days based in the United States exclusive services in the Americas. as a result, the hits number one of the world's latest hand over 50 today announced record July 4 and the bikineun before servicing 20 countries hundreds of dramas million people use, Vicky the danda and patrons subtitles voluntarily include content services. "Sons of the sun" has already been released to date 8th 32 the subtitle of languages hung, the current Vicky in hot watching the reaction is running hits first place in second and significant differences in side than around the latest 50 for service. Vickie said that "the language stars subtitle of the 'Sons of the sun' is coming It said it expected further increase ". pretty@yna.co.kr ▶ [hatkeulrik] 'secretly densely ... Officetel sex scene ▶ [hatkeulrik] want to forget a nightmare? ...' abuse 'carefully recorded chinmo daughter's death ..." ▶ [visual field] Brussels airport terror survivors, "the scene was terrible," <copyright (c) Yonhap News, FILE - redistribution>

AKR20160323156200033_02_i_99_20160323162

'Descendants of the Sun' hits US

kh_newsstand_banner.png

Published: 2016-03-23 17:00 
Updated: 2016-03-23 17:00

KBS2's hit TV Drama "Descendants of The Sun" has more .. Become The the Most-Searched the Recent TV Series on US-based Global Video-Streaming Site Viki, The Service said Wednesday. The 16--Episode Drama Series, SET against The backdrop of Military the Operations in a fictional country, stars actor Song Joong -ki and actress Song Hye-kyo. It has been shown exclusively by Viki in the US for the past four weeks. The TV drama's first eight episodes have been uploaded on the platform and it became the most-searched of the world's 50 latest TV series available on the site, earning 9.7 out of 10 in viewer ratings based on 2,492 reviews, Viki said.

20160323001497_0.jpg
Screen capture of KBS2 drama series "Descendants of the Sun" (KBS2)

The Series is Currently Available with subtitles in 33 different languages, Including • English, Chinese and Spanish, The which are provided by Site the Users themselves. Viki for Provides TV Shows for free with ADS, but IT charges ares Monthly the Subscription Fee of $ 3.99 for AD-free Service ."Descendants of The Sun" is only Available for subscribers Paid for Episode Two weeks Each Call Following Release's. Meanwhile, The hit TV Drama, The which began airing on Feb. Both, China and Korea in 24-, will ALSO Japanese on the Run Cable Channel Elsei Gekijou the Starting June. By Jung Eun-jin ( jej2403@heraldcorp.com )

Guest RoseS

Watch: Song Hye Kyo Asks if She Is Pretty in “Descendants of the Sun” Behind-the-Scenes Clip

Watch: Song Hye Kyo Asks if She Is Pretty in “Descendants of the Sun” Behind-the-Scenes Clip
On March 22, KBS 2TVs Wednesday-Thursday drama “Descendants of the Sun” revealed a behind-the-scenes video clip featuring Song Hye Kyo.

In the video clip, a child actor who portrays a boy who lives in Uruk draws a portrait of Song Hye Kyo.song hye kyo

In the sketchbook, the child draws Song Hye Kyo’s face with color pencils emphasizing long hair, big eyes and beautiful nose.

Song Hye Kyo is seen standing next to the child actor saying, “Color my lips red. Do I look like that? I’m prettier, right?” The child actor replies back with a smile.

“Descendants of the Sun” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

Watch the behind-the-scene video clip of Song Hye Kyo here.

Source (1)

Loving tonight's ep totally. First passionate kiss between Captain Yoo Si Jin and Doctor Kang Mo Yeon. Totally drowned. lol..

3 kisses all in and I am so wishing for more! I'm so glad to see a real passionate kiss at last!

Raw link, anyone? I'm desperate to rewatch the entire ep as it's really a good ep full of humor, excitement, fun and danger! Keep it up, DOTS! Can't wait for tomorrow's ep! Danger is lurking....

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, jl08 said:

Loving tonight's ep totally. First passionate kiss between Captain Yoo Si Jin and Doctor Kang Mo Yeon. Totally drowned. lol..

3 kisses all in and I am so wishing for more! I'm so glad to see a real passionate kiss at last!

Raw link, anyone? I'm desperate to rewatch the entire ep as it's really a good ep full of humor, excitement, fun and danger! Keep it up, DOTS! Can't wait for tomorrow's ep! Danger is lurking....

Go to Dramanice, they already uploaded it. I'm watching it again!.

• Like 2

tonight's episode for sure will prove SHKs critic wrong , she knows how to KISS , it really depends on the situation per PDs/writer order.  DoTs episode shower us with lots of YSJ and KMY sweet /kiss moments! SHK  as usual showcased her flawless acting, clap clap clap!

ed97c81bjw1f279wrskeqg20b40b4x6r.gif

ed97c81bjw1f273ppzibkj20q70eb0tl.jpg

DoTs really rocks,  episode 1 is best , episode 2 is best too , episode 3 is best ever, episode 4 is best ever too, episode 5 is super best , episode 6 is super best too , episode 7 is over super best , episode 8 is over super best too and now episode 9 is super duper over best ever, I cant imagine by episode 10 what will it be like

• Like 14

Guest RoseS

“Descendants of the Sun” Fans Create Hilarious Parodies With Shots of Song Hye Kyo Running

“Descendants of the Sun” Fans Create Hilarious Parodies With Shots of Song Hye Kyo Running

Fans of the hit KBS2 show “Descendants of the Sun” have got creative with screenshots of Song Hye Kyo running from the latest episode!

In the show’s March 17 episode, Song Hye Kyo’s character Kang Mo Yeon is seen anxiously running as she tries to stop Song Joong Ki’s character from hearing her recorded confession of her feelings for him. Fans have used shots of the scene to create parody images that have been shared online in fan communities and on social media.

song hye kyo 2

Even Song Hye Kyo herself shared a fan-created image of her running in the game “Cookie Run” (complete with photos of Song Joong Ki along the bottom) to her Instagram on March 19 with the caption, “It’s tiring. I have to keep running until next Wednesday.”

song hye kyo 1

Other fans have inserted Song Hye Kyo’s image into the popular Korean cartoon “Run, Hani,” a scene from “Descendants of the Sun” in which Song Joong Ki is working out shirtless, the poster for the film “The Maze Runner” (which has been transformed into “Runner of the Sun”), and a scene of a roaring dinosaur.

song hye kyo 5

song hye kyo 3

Source (1)

http://www.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=186844

'Son of the Sun"Song Hye Kyo-Song Joong Ki, full of excitement eye contact..." Mello Interactive Start

Guest RoseS

“DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN” EPISODE 10 VIDEO PREVIEW + EPISODE 9 SELECT CLIPS & TRANSLATIONS

BY GOODANGE  K-DRAMA, VIDEO PREVIEWMARCH 23, 2016

dotsep10prevfeat

This post contains major spoilers; after all, I am embedding some clips from episode 9. You’ve been warned.

I was resolved not to live stream this show (because I wouldn’t be able to get any of my work done), but if you’ve been following our Facebook page today, then, you know that I surrendered to temptation. However, I chose the right episode to live stream, so, no feelings of guilt here. Heh.

Today’s episode is really mainly just fluff—heavenly fluff! Episode 9 is for both the OTPs and their fans … She still may have tried to run after the embarrassing broadcast of her near-death confession, but Mo Yeon has eventually laid out her true feelings to Shi Jin. There’s really no hiding them anymore, yeah?

By my count, there were four kisses between Mo Yeon and Shi Jin today, but apparently, there was a quick one in the car, too. Heh. Meanwhile, Dae Young has finally stopped his emotions to be cowed by Myeong Joo’s dad, and it seems they can finally continue being a couple, but there’s a condition …

I really would have liked to have seen our second OTP kiss, too, especially in light of Jin Goo’s revelation that he and Kim Ji Won filmed a lot of kissing scenes. Perhaps we’ll see theirs soon, too?! Please!

If episode 9 is on a lighter and romantic side, then, episode 10—based on the preview—gets back to the intense drama and action both in and out of the operating room.

Episode 10 Video Preview

Episode 9 Select Clips (Tanslations c/o kimyoungah)

038 MY: It was embarrassing.

045 MY: OMG! How can you be here? Why are you here?

050 SJ: This is the only thing I can do.

105 MY: Why do you touch another’s thing without permission?

107 SJ: I didn’t touch anything. I just listened.

108 MY: If so, just cover your ears. Why listen like that?

112 SJ: You are exceptionally cute, but why are you running away? You want to confess to me before dying don’t you?

120 SJ: Or you’re living now, so, your heart has changed?

121 MY: Confess? That’s not a confession.

123 SJ: I heard your voice minutes ago.

124 MY: That’s not my voice.

125 SJ: But this is your phone.

126 MY: That’s not a phone … Aish, just stay still and stop talking.

132 SJ: It is my honor (to hear that).

134 MY: You know, so, its okay.

136 SJ: It’s not okay for me.

137 MY: Oh! Look over there!

138 SJ: Take a sip of wine, then go. I must hear the answer, whether it’s a confession or not. Let’s not go.

155 MY: Okay. I will give you an answer, so, let go off my hand first … Really.

200 SJ: Really?

002 SJ: What about us? Will we be separated … soon? 

013 SJ: The medical team that will go back to Korea, does it include you, too?

017 MY: No.

021 SJ: No? 

022 MY: Yes. I wont go anywhere.

025 SJ: Why? Its not that it was because of me … 

026 MY: But It is because of you, though. I said I won’t leave because of you. I want to stay with Captain Yoo a little longer.

040 MY: It seems like I have just confessed to you … Should I apologize?

045 SJ: You know how I accept an apology …

046: They kiss …

Sources  |  DramaKBS  |  Credit to uploader  |  Soompi, c/o kimyoungah & inshara200