Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest dendrobium.

I wonder how she takes acre of her skin. Because her skin looks absolutely gorgeous !!!!

Right now, I, in process, to upload pics of SHK. i have over 150 pics right now. When i'm done.....should I post the link for public ? I'm afraid that people will "kill" the bandwidth.

Guest sweet_treats1812

great pictures!!! :lol:

aww...is halmoni from FH part of the blue alert cast too??? that is sooo cute!!! hooray!!!

(wonder what her role will be~)

gemt, i'm not an expert on gif's. i tried making some, but it was a freakin mess... :blink: im sorry! but ur doing a good job there... :lol:

man, I haven't been here for days; I just moved to San Leandro, Ca and I didn't have access to the internet. I felt like I had no life for days and I missed SHG...I missed interacting with all of you and I especially miss her forum. Haha, glad that I'm back :)

welcome back!! :D

I wonder how she takes acre of her skin. Because her skin looks absolutely gorgeous !!!!

Right now, I, in process, to upload pics of SHK. i have over 150 pics right now. When i'm done.....should I post the link for public ? I'm afraid that people will "kill" the bandwidth.

wow.. you got a lot of her pix. Yeah I think you should posts some of the links.

about 10 pix per page? hehee I don't know it's up to you.

I just realized that lady is from FH the grandmom. cool.. she's acting with hk again. :D

cth and shky look cute together in that pic.

I like her jacket too :)

thank you nuur and mzzboo for the pictures. I love the setting. so peaceful

Guest --Rain--

I know I might sound weird for asking this but did SHK ever got breast implants?

btw who is that guy she's acting with in Blue Alert?

Guest kneekey

some pics..

shg.jpg

shg1.jpg

gonna post some later

]' date='Oct 22 2005, 10:19 AM' post='372553']

i think thats the leading man of jeon ji hyun in 'my sassy girl', cha tae hyun. çause they look a like..

I just want to get something straight..

is her name Song Hye Gyo, or Song Hye Kyo... which is more accurate..

i've seen others like Song Hae Kyo, etc..... but the first two seem the most popular

btw, shes so damn cute ^^

]' date='Oct 21 2005, 07:19 PM' post='372553']

I know I might sound weird for asking this but did SHK ever got breast implants?

No she never got breast implants. She just uses Vivien Bra :D

That guy next to her is Cha Taehyun. Great actor. Luv him :wub:

i've seen others like Song Hae Kyo, etc..... but the first two seem the most popular

I thought when you write g it becomes K. You say it Song Hye Gyo but when you write it. You use K so it becomes Song HyeKyo. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!!

thanks bishibashie and kneekey for the oldies pictures but still goodies :D

Guest p_ballereena

]' date='Oct 21 2005, 10:19 PM' post='372553']

Definitely no! She just used to be a little chubbier in her younger days and with that comes some natural endowment, if you know what I mean...

All three are correct romanizations of her Korean name. It's just a matter of how the person chooses to write it in English. I've seen her autograph her name in English as 'Song Hye Kyo' so I guess she would be the final authority on which is the "correct" way to spell it. :P

No she never got breast implants. She just uses Vivien Bra :D......

thanks bishibashie and kneekey for the oldies pictures but still goodies :D

speaking of vivein....i was looking at those vivien cf pics just right before i log in wondering if i'll post them since they're not new and lo!... :D...ndut, i think you read my mind!

oldies but still goodies...

00476406_2.jpg

00476407_2.jpg

00476408_2.jpg

00504961_2.jpg

00504962_2.jpg

00504963_2.jpg

thank you, for all those nice pics mzz booo, bishibashie and kneekey! :)