Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

@lionel I agree with you to HB's answer when he asked 'Who's the beautiful actress he has worked with? ' and he answered HJM @-) to play safe clearly but his heart says Song Hye - Kyo is most beautiful :\"> :x I really thought his answer is movie purpose only. Additional thought s I observed between HB-SHK...no.4 The King posed next to horse at the beach recently whereas Kyo has 2 handmade pony dolls which Kyorori fans gave them to her and then Mrs. Park asked her to give one but she refused..ummm the one is hers and the other probably will give it to the King... :P no.5 Kyo's outfit for TC presscon is same style of her attire to WW press con 6 yrs ago ...no.6 Their color combination outfit white and blue in their presscon individually.Aigoooo Mr.Dimple, it's not Kyo's loss it's yours, a huge loss actually. \:D/ Finding Mr. Perfect is sooo hard! If you ask me, Whoever she ends up with, as long as she's happy to man she loves the most, I'll be happy too and support her. :x ;)

The H2 speculations are hilarious, but let's take Mr. Richie Rich into account as well.

Perhaps Song Hye Kyo isn't as lonely as we think; she may be dating in secret, but Dispatch refuses to reveal it. I hope that fortune follows Song Hye Kyo in the life endeavors she takes on. ;;)

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/2014/04/20140417-zhang-ziyi-gives-huang.html

...He (Director John Woo) mentioned that he asked Song Hye-Kyo because she had a very elegant grace. In addition she was smart, thus every scene was grasped very accurately. She was even more able to perform myself. Song Hye-Kyo praised Ng Yu Sum gave her a very warm impression of a father. At the same time she also loved to wear Chinese dresses. 

As for Huang Xiaoming he mentioned that during the shoot he conversed with Song Hye-Kyo in English and even said that his English has always been improving. He even said that his relationship with Song Hye-Kyo was very tragic. When he read the script he cried many times. Yesterday Zhang Ziyi and Huang Xiaoming presented a watch and a massage chair respectively to the director, hoping that aside from his love for film he would also take care of his body and focus on his rest.

sorry if repost. but i like Hye Kyo's look here 
;;)
133267386_13976507771411n.jpg

And a closer photo of the cheers in the Press Con. I like how close HXM to Hye Kyo when he was cheering with others.   Thank you songhyekyozone for this!
Please click the link as the picture doesn't appear here if attach it in the usual manner. http://instagram.com/p/m3KK3VHQca/

EDIT:
ebullience, I'm with you. I  have a feeling that it's him. And I kind of like him more than anyone else. :))

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, Mr Trans should be careful being so close to Hye Kyo. One day, he will wake up and join the legion of admirers of Hye Kyo. :))

hi hi to all chingus, thanks for all pics and funny discussions :D . HXM is really kind eh? luckily he already has a girlfriend, otherwise i will jump my ship and ship hxm and Kyo keke.... joking, hopefully everything will work out for hxm and his gf :D  ....and mr trans......you exploited the chance you got :))

Still we need to see Takeshi and Kyo together [-O<

Thanks to all for pics and news dearies :D

ria, welcome back dear :D

Have a nice day dearies

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, Yeah, it would really be nice! :))Kim dear, yeah HXM has a beautiful gf. But it was nice of him or of his character to be easy to be with. 
Ria, thank you for the photos. 
>:D<Putrin, it does look like new.. But i am not really sure. :)
Anyway, I am not really a k-drama/film addict. And I choose only those where Hye Kyo is present and some exceptions. But After My Palpitating Life and some vacation for Hye Kyo, I wish Hye Kyo could work with So Ji Sub. I've been praying for that since time immemorial. I hope there'll be offers for them to work in drama or film, whichever comes first. :)

ulap : I hope to be able to Kyo reunite with Bi again. This year, 10th Anniversary drama Full House, i wish Kyo will play the same Han Ji Eun  8->  8-> thanks ria , putriN for share the pics 
love her smile  :x 
xHVrfSJ.jpg

edit: 
Pann: Song Hye Gyo's chic and elegant black dress

1. [+177, -53] I personally like Song Hye Gyo more than Kim Tae Hee!
2. [+100, -13] You can't buy this kind of aura with money... There are many pretty actresses but Song Hye Gyo has the best aura... Similar to Tang Wei
사용자첨부이미지

3. [+73, -6] She already all-killed it from the first picture
4. [+41, -1] Lucky to have a pretty face~
사용자첨부이미지

5. [+35, -2] Pretty indeed
사용자첨부이미지

6. [+30, -3] Her beauty never goes away
사용자첨부이미지

7. [+25, -55] She's wearing kill-heels but her body proportions are still...
사용자첨부이미지

8. [+24, -3] She's at a different level... Normally, celebrities would show off their boobs in a dress like that... she's so elegant.
9. [+20, -4] One of the very few natural beauties in Korea... You're forever my celebrity ><
사용자첨부이미지
soure : http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/04/song-hye-gyos-goddess-image.html

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, wow, it's been 10 years?! it just seem like last week. :)) interestingly, I am now watching again Full House for the nth time! A video of a man singing Gongsemari lead me to Full House Episode 1. And I am now in Episode 3 where Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae will wed. Gaaaaah Hye Kyo was so pretty in it! Very much like a goddess. Young Jae's dad was very apt in saying She's very pretty. Anyway, me too. I'd like for them to be paired or work again. I am sure it will be a very successful one knowing how HUGE the following of Full House is. :)

Guest deaborj

" HD Moves" of Kyo's Secret Admirers  (HD stands for Hidden Desires) hehehehe

Mr Trans --

This is what I call - "The Intimate Translation"   L5J17c2.gif

Do I have to explain why it's called Intimate Translation? hehehe. Many would love to be in Mr Trans position. This is similar to Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore while they were forming the clay in the movie "Ghost"...tsk tsk. some men have all the luck.

HXM - this is what I call " The 2 in 1 Move" There are 2 reasons for this move - 1st is to  help Kyo and the 2nd is to have the chance to hold Kyo's hand. (He could have held the gown instead of Kyo's hand right?) hehehe. maybe i'm just malicious. hehehehe peace!

i0lRbJZiviiYH.png

Guest ohsooyoung

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, Yeah, it would really be nice! :))
Kim dear, yeah HXM has a beautiful gf. But it was nice of him or of his character to be easy to be with. 

Ria, thank you for the photos. 

>:D<
Putrin, it does look like new.. But i am not really sure. :)

Anyway, I am not really a k-drama/film addict. And I choose only those where Hye Kyo is present and some exceptions. But After My Palpitating Life and some vacation for Hye Kyo, I wish Hye Kyo could work with So Ji Sub. I've been praying for that since time immemorial. I hope there'll be offers for them to work in drama or film, whichever comes first. :)

@Ulap Me too. SJS is also included in my wishlist [-O< GHJ-SJS then....GHJ-JIS now (coming soon) they made it possible, Why not SHK-SJS try to pair-up on screen? Like SHK-HB....HJW-JIS. ...HB-HJW and then JIS - SHK switching pair-up. :D

Guest ohsooyoung

Reunion actors and actresses are seemingly trending in Korea nowadays. These actors are able to collaborate again SHK-KDW, LDW-LDH and the other on screen couple I know are Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara. Yeah count me in too for SHK-Rain reunion [-O<