Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hey guyz!!

Can you guess the similarity on these two pics!?!

dhc_taiwan2.jpg

Bi's 'bodyguard here' The man next to him....

se04022606big0zl.jpg

has the same shoe as CTH and the guy next to him here as well!! (i think they are the same anyway!?! ;)

WOAH!!her recent photos with CTH are Gorgeous... :D

except the one where her hair is flat and in a bun and wearin'..this hideous skirt!!LOL :crazy:

BTW..fatgrrl...I went to your website and WOW..your thesis are amazing...never thought of half of them!! I enjoyed reading them as well..it gave a big smile on my face :D and hope for BI-KYO :phew: hehehe...as a matter of fact I spent a long time on your blog reading all your posts!!...I'm guessing you have met lots of filipino celebs..which is great!! :)

LMAO, how in the world did you notice that??? Interesting observation. So what theory we should develop from this.....hmmm :lol: I think you have acquired Paulette's special skill after spending so much time in her blog :lol:

here are the pics for the scrapbook i made for SHG

CTh's scrapbook... erm... i didnt have time so anem will be doing it tml morning if she has the time... im so so so so sorry about that.. sorry cth's fans.... i will see wat i can do tml morning (its 1.30am here).......

poor me i've been sniffing glue all day long.... hahaha... to put together the scrapbook thing..and i apologise for the amateur-ist looking work.... i used to flunk art when i was in high school...

2db56d59.jpg

the front... notice the glue prints.... haha..... messy work...

wordings are MESSAGES FROM FANS

ALL ROUND THE WORLD

SOOMPI.COM

VISIT US AT http:// bla bla bla

DSC04320.jpg

what the inside looks like.... its the same every page... each yellow rectangle contains a message...

1ce28b3f.jpg

back page... cd cover credits SOUTSADA's sis!!!!!

hahah... that's the best i can give... sorry for messy work guys!!!!

:w00t: Amazing AMAZING job with the scrapbook! Gosh it looks so lovely. THANK YOU! SHG will love that scrapbook very much I'm sure.

This one's cute, but all I can think about when I saw this is: Byul just got kicked out of the frame by Hye-Kyo. :lol: Nice job, Naoise!

I was actually feeling kinda bad when I was erasing Byul's face :lol:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

dnt worry fatgrrl_slim..I'm also A BI-KYo fanatic..and dreamin about this two!!!hehee..I just enjoy reading your observations!!

LOL:D

Guest soutsada7

FinKL and Song Hye Gyo - Angels in LoveLetter Skit (1999)

creds to finklitis.com

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fqt8wq

http://www.youtube.com/?v=ejdGnlwA_Vs

thanks for the clip chaserj7 and welcome to the thread :)

hey hyekyo 87.. i was going around looking how to write happy birthday but i see shanda already translated it for you...

hi candy.. waves at you.. i just wanted to say hi and bye.. gotta go to class... i am already late as it is but i always find myself stuck in this thread.. this is my favorite thread.. and i don't wanna leave.. i will check on after class. i really gotta go.. by everyone

xxTammiexx

lol, this is the normal predicament for me :sweatingbullets: everyday, I find myself stuck in this thread :P

another video about Hyekyo visit in HK...including 2 days activities...hope you like it. As it is too big...only got the clubbox version.

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shkchinese/urib6

thanks wloi for the clip...I'll upload it and post the direct dl links as soon as I finish dling from the clubbox...hope you don't mind cause some can't dl from cb :D

li: the scrapbook is beautiful, what are you talking about? I'm loving the color scheme and your designs!!! :w00t: now, I'm extra excited for you and all the others who will get to see her soon...have fun and don't forget to share the goodies later on ;)

Guest rainz*gurl

li!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! wow!!!!! i m impress!!!! i like da cd cover too!! but i was wondering how r we gonna gif them stuff?? we cant jus walk up to them right... mus be alot of RELA ppl there <_< hope cameras r allowed...

i feel like crying now... :( i didnt win the tickets to the tea party... :( :( :( ... stupid contest... no reply at all... *sobs*... i wanna cry!!.... :( i cant go to the party :( :( but can i jus stand in da hotel waitin for them to come out?? can anyone gif me the details such as which floor of da hotel or which hall or anymore details... pleasssseeeeee... i dun mind jus standing outside.... *sobs*

Guest soutsada7

li!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! wow!!!!! i m impress!!!! i like da cd cover too!! but i was wondering how r we gonna gif them stuff?? we cant jus walk up to them right... mus be alot of RELA ppl there <_< hope cameras r allowed...

i feel like crying now... :( i didnt win the tickets to the tea party... :( :( :( ... stupid contest... no reply at all... *sobs*... i wanna cry!!.... :( i cant go to the party :( :( but can i jus stand in da hotel waitin for them to come out?? can anyone gif me the details such as which floor of da hotel or which hall or anymore details... pleasssseeeeee... i dun mind jus standing outside.... *sobs*

awww, I'm sorry to hear that you can't go...wouldn't it be fun if all Malaysian soompiers can group and go together...hmmm, I'm sure li can answer your questions, but I don't know if she'll be able to check this thread, so maybe you should PM her :)

Guest rainz*gurl

woops... i nearly forgot postin my msg 4 cth

fav movie: sassy girl -- best movie!! love it!! first korean movie dat started my korean craze.. *^__^*

future role: gangster... big boss... but still acts cute n funny...

message: tae hyun sshi... i love ur boyish n cute character... nvr fails to make me laugh everytime i see u... like ur funny commercials too!... hope u will continue making good movies... good luck n happy birthday...

hope its not too late...

better go sleep now... gonna try makin little banners dat i can wave about for both of them in korean wordings tomolo... can i know how to write cute and pretty in korean??

how to write "jjang" in korean?? it means 'best' rite??

fav movie: sassy girl -- best movie!! love it!! first korean movie dat started my korean craze.. *^__^*

message: tae hyun sshi... i love ur boyish n cute character... nvr fails to make me laugh everytime i see u... like ur funny commercials too!... hope u will continue making good movies... good luck n happy birthday...

hope its not too late...

better go sleep now... gonna try makin little banners dat i can wave about for both of them in korean wordings tomolo... can i know how to write cute and pretty in korean??

"jjang" in korean is , and i don't know if it means "best". according to my trusty korean dictionary best (person) is "ch'oegoro chal hanun saram" which is 초고로 잘 하는 사람 , best(adj) is "kajang choun" which is 가 창 좋은 :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hope its not too late...

i dunno wat cute is in korean, but pretty is ㅇㅖ쁘다 (yeppuda) :)

Guest soutsada7

I don't really know the exact meaning of "jjang", but I guess you can say that it goes along the same line as "best" :)

On my break right now and decided to visit my fav thread...gotta go to class now, bye :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

it shud be around 7:30 am tuesday in malaysia now right?

oh my gosh...only a couple more hours to go!!!! :w00t: i wonder if li and anem and everyone else hu's going to the party got some sleep last night :lol:

Guest snowwhite

Nam Sang Mi is indeed a beauty but SHG would always be number 1 as the prettiest Korean actress. :sweatingbullets:

ermmm i don't think nam sang mi is even close to shg's beauty. the only one i think could rival shg is kth, because i'm a big fan of both :sweatingbullets:

Hey, don't take everything I write in there seriously. I'm just having fun. People might think I'm a delusional Bi-Kyo shipper - which I am ;) - but I also know they are not in any way romantically related to each other right now. Or at least that's what they say. ;)

For something so 'messy', it's very nice. :)

I don't see how pairing them up in your fantasy world would actually bring the two together in real life for hopeful fans. Also don't mind my opinion, since I am not a BiKyo person. :phew: Only Bi and SHK know who they want to date and it's not up to the fans to become matchmakers. We should be happy for them with whoever they choose as their life partner. I am a camper of SSH just like Soutsada but I don't push them together in made up stories or observations. If SHK and Bi really become a couple, then I would be happy for them even though I don't like the pairing that much. But I don't think fans should concoct up fantasy stories of them together when those stories are untrue. This is just solely my opinion and I mean no offense.

Guest honey_ping

2db56d59.jpg

ALL ROUND THE WORLD

SOOMPI.COM

Wow, this is so good! Great work, li!!>!>!!!?!?! I'm impress.....you have mine in it? Make sure you have my message included.......................I can't wait to hear from you about her reaction after receiving this today! Please give her my flying kisses as well..........and of course to you too! :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

CTh's scrapbook... erm... i didnt have time so anem will be doing it tml morning if she has the time... im so so so so sorry about that.. sorry cth's fans.... i will see wat i can do tml morning (its 1.30am here).......

poor me i've been sniffing glue all day long.... hahaha... to put together the scrapbook thing..and i apologise for the amateur-ist looking work.... i used to flunk art when i was in high school...

2db56d59.jpg

ALL ROUND THE WORLD

SOOMPI.COM

DSC04320.jpg

what the inside looks like.... its the same every page... each yellow rectangle contains a message...

1ce28b3f.jpg

omg!! this is sooo cute ^___^

I love the purple-ness :lol:

I don't see how pairing them up in your fantasy world would actually bring the two together in real life for hopeful fans. Also don't mind my opinion, since I am not a BiKyo person. :phew: Only Bi and SHK know who they want to date and it's not up to the fans to become matchmakers. We should be happy for them with whoever they choose as their life partner. I am a camper of SSH just like Soutsada but I don't push them together in made up stories or observations. If SHK and Bi really become a couple, then I would be happy for them even though I don't like the pairing that much. But I don't think fans should concoct up fantasy stories of them together when those stories are untrue. This is just solely my opinion and I mean no offense.

Hey, you own the page!

I am with you on Bi and SHK having the freehand on choosing whom they want to go out with. However, I don't think Paulette forces people to go to her blog nor does she purport to bring those two together by being a little hopeful. Paulette has made no claim whatsoever that the two are actually going out in real life. In any case, she can write anything she wants there as it is her own and people can choose to read it or not. I don't see any harm in that.

Skylar, don't mind what I said. I never said there is any harm in Paulette( I don't know if I could call her that, if not sorry) writing that but it gives fans hope. Their bubbles might burst if SHK or Bi dated or married different people. A lot of female fans have hostility toward other Asian actresses who are linked with Bi if they are not SHG. That is scary.

Skylar, don't mind what I said. I never said there is any harm in Paulette( I don't know if I could call her that, if not sorry) writing that but it gives fans hope. Their bubbles might burst if SHK or Bi dated or married different people. A lot of female fans have hostility toward other Asian actresses who are linked with Bi if they are not SHG. That is scary.

SHK peeps here in soompi are not like that at all, so no worries... :P Besides, I for one, will be more than happy if either of them (bi or shk) goes out with someone (anyone!) . I mean, it's not "normal" to be so beautiful and single at their age!

By the way, your name --- Callista --- doesn't that mean "beautiful" in greek?

SHK peeps here in soompi are not like that at all, so no worries... :P Besides, I for one, will be more than happy if either of them (bi or shk) goes out with someone (anyone!) . I mean, it's not "normal" to be so beautiful and single at their age!

By the way, your name --- Callista --- doesn't that mean "beautiful" in greek?

Yes, it does. How did you know that? :blink: Anyway, I was not referring to fans at soompi since people here are nice but at other forums, fans can get really frightening.

2db56d59.jpg

ALL ROUND THE WORLD

SOOMPI.COM

DSC04320.jpg

1ce28b3f.jpg

Great work! I hope it will reach Hye Kyo. I'm sure she'll love it. She's such a sweet girl and she appreciates things like these. (Remember when fans visited her on the set of 'My girl and I'? She cried a little, i think!)

Sweetmemories (can I call you callista? You've such a nice name), I used to watch Ally My Beal a lot, which stars Calista Flockhart. :blush: Great name!