Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I think it is best if we delete all the photos from Shonju and even the one on Twitter. Shonju himself has deleted all 3 photos on his Instagram and the girl who posted the pic of Kyo on Twitter has deleted her account entirely. I went ahead and deleted them from my site, Twitter, FB, and here, too. Please delete the pic of Kyo from Twitter. Some Korean fans do not know what the issue is regarding the pics, possibly because they didn't get to see them, but others have mentioned it is about the hashtags/captions, plus it seems like people are over speculating about her friends. I think we should also delete the posts about her friends' sexuality too.
I apologize also for posting the pics. I didn't realize they would cause any harm or distress.
Thanks Jasan for the photo ~ yes DC says it seems the photo was from the day before yesterday in New York. Love her candids and hope she will start uploading them to hyebaragi like she used to.

GD for J.Estina........ too   :D

je1.jpg

baidu

no wonder read few days ago, a fan said GD tweeted that he's having a photoshoot for J.Estina that day...... when we see pic of them in Sep...... never thought they will ever "collab", not even in a same prestigious brand name...... i guess nothing is impossible.  

Picture.jpg

class="subtitle"10 Hottest Korean Women (Who is the Hottest South Korean Woman?)

Jan 4, 2014_ Some of Korean female celebrities are extremely very beautiful and hot. They also look forever young, where some actresses still appear to have 17 years old face although they have already aged over 30. This fact makes some people think that those actresses performed plastic surgery to keep them look young. In this article, we will discuss the hottest and prettiest South Korean celebrities who have natural beauty and do not perform plastic surgery. Indeed, their natural beauty are amazing, and some of these actresses can even be included in the list of the most beautiful woman in the world. Besides their amazing beauty and attractiveness, those actresses also have amazing talent in acting, dancing, and singing. So, who are they? Without further ado, let's take a look at the list of Top 10 beauty Korean actresses:

class="subtitle" 1. Song Hye-Kyo

Song Hye-Kyo is known as one of the most beautiful women in South Korea. She was also included in the list of top 10 most beautiful Asian women by FHM along with big names such as Aishwarya Rai and Zhang Ziyi. Indeed, she is not only beautiful and sexy, but also very talented and dedicated woman.

Of course, the beauty of Song Hye-Kyo is a natural beauty and not a result of a plastic surgery. Her princess-like physical features make her be named as the hottest celebrity in South Korea by SM Entertainment website.

class="subtitle"2. Park Shin-hye

This young actress who was born in 1990 began to be known as a top Korean actress when she appeared in a TV drama titled You're Beautiful in 2009. Previously, she also acted in various TV series as supporting actress. Besides good at acting, Park is also known to have great talents in dancing and martial arts.

Although she is still young, Park Shin-hye is highly respected by another actresses in the Korean film industry. She won several movie awards and named as the prettiest South Korean woman by many fashion and lifestyle magazines. This actress is an example of South Korean's most beautiful woman.

This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
class="subtitle" 3. Kim Tae-hee

Elegant, smart, and fascinating, those are the words that should be used to describe Kim Tae-hee. In addition to her great acting talent, Kim Tae-hee is also known to be academically very intelligent. She is a graduate of Seoul National University student majoring in Fashion Design. So far, she has created hundreds of great fashion designs that were worn by many Korean actresses in red carpet events.

As she is entering the age of 33 years old, the beauty of Kim Tae-hee seems to be increased. Her skin appears to be very fresh and radiant, her eyes shine beautifully and her lips are still very sexy. Probably, Kim Tae-hee is the hottest South Korean woman who is aged over 30 years old.

class="subtitle"4. Han Ye-seul

Han Ye-seul is a pretty amazing actress. Not only in South Korea, she is also known as great model even in South America and Europe, where she is called by her international name "Leslie Kim". This beautiful actress indeed deserves all the compliment and fame that she received. Han Ye-seul not only famous as a model, but also as an actress and singer.

Han Ye-seul possesses a timeles beauty. The actress who was born in the year 1981 is no less beautiful compared to today's South Korean young actresses. She was also named by the hottest woman in South Korea in 2011 by a poll conducted by a famous South Korean entertainment website.

class="subtitle"5. Moon Geun-young

Moon Geun-young is a young Korean artist who was born in 1987 and she has worked in the world of entertainment since the age of 12 years. At that time, she was featured in a documentary film that was broadcast all over the world, and that was the time when she started to be recognized as an actress in the world of K-Pop. Initially, a lot of people doubted whether the actress can continue to survive in the highly competitive world of entertainment. Moon dismissed all doubts as she manages to maintain her position as an elite actress until today.

Moon Geun-young is considered a multi-talented actress. Before acting in various dramas, Moon had appeared on TV as an commercial model, presenter, and even a brand ambassador for famous fashion companies.

class="subtitle" 6. Yoona SNSD (Im Yoona)

Im Yoona SNSD is arguably known as a South Korean actress who has the greatest number of fans all over the world. This is not a surprising fact, considering that Yoona is so adorable, energetic, cute, hot and able to make you fall in love with her at the first sight. Besides that, she has great talent in singing, dancing, as well as acting.

Im Yoona's beauty is indeed an undeniable fact. Her face always looks fresh, young, and cute. She has very smooth porcelain-like skin and beautiful eyes. Those physical attractiveness make her be labelled as the most wanted South Korean actress in 2013.

class="subtitle" 7. Han Hye-jin

Han Hye Jin also is also another example of Korean actress who looks young and extremely hot, despite being aged over 30 years. This pretty actress said that she did not do plastic surgery and only use natural treatments in order to maintain her beauty.

Han Hye-jin became famous in South Korean entertainment world when she acted in a drama titled Be Strong, Geum-soon. Since then, her popularity dramatically increased and she started to appear more in television, both as an actress, commercials star, and presenter. Han Hye Jin also appeared several times on stage as a fashion designer.

class="subtitle" 8. Kim So-eun

Kim So-eun was born in 1989 and known because of her appearances in Boys Over Flowers TV drama. Nowadays, Kim is believed to be at the peak of her beauty. Her face appears to be more mature, more elegant, and hotter compared than when she was a teenager. Now, she also looks smarter and more confident as a public figure.

As one of South Korea's top actresses, it is natural if Kim So Eun has a lot of fans. Her fans do not only admire the beauty and elegance of Kim's face, but also her dedication to the world of entertainment in Korea.

class="subtitle"9. Jang Nara

Jang Nara is certainly a very famous name for K-Pop fans. This is because this female singer is known as one of most successful South Korea's diva. Besides well-known in Korea, Jang Nara is also very famous in China because she also released an album consists of different of songs in Mandarin.

The actress who was born in the year 1981 is still successfully maintaining her beauty to this day. Jang Nara always looks young and cute, even though she is aged more than thirty years. Is the beauty of Jang Nara is a result of plastic surgery? Of course not. The actress strongly dismissed this rumor and stated that her beauty is a result of natural care.

class="subtitle"10. Goo Hye-sun

This young actress who was born in 1984 is indeed has a beautiful, radiant face and a nice dazzling smile. Goo Hye-sun who is famous because of her role in the drama series, Boys Over Flowers, has various talents apart from acting, such as singing, writing, and directing a movie. Even among top-class celebrities in South Korea, the natural beauty of Goo Hye Sun is considered to be very captivating

Goo Hye-sun's beautiful face of course was not obtained through plastic surgery, but through the regular care and consumption of nutritious foods. In a TV show, Goo Hye Sun explained in detail that healthy diet and lifestyle are the key of her beauty.

Credit to: minshinaddicted

sources: hubpages.com ›› CelebritiesMost Beautiful People 2014

Guest anonymouskr

Hi I am a korean fan songhyekyo and newbie here :) Its nice to meet ya!

I wonder what was the deleted pic of tweeter? I feel sorry that k fans in dc were too sensitive. Most of k fans in dc also got depressed at deleting those pics. Ironically the pic already had spread to k community called bestiz.

I saw someone guessed he is hyekyo's lover??? Is he refers to shonju? I will waiting for the answer Thank you :)

^hi hi anonymouskr , welcome to Kyo's thread :D . Regarding those deleted pics  i guess those pics were meant to be private and to avoid all the overacting and speculations from fans, i agree they should be deleted, not because i think he is Kyo's lover whom i doubt, we had seen him with Kyo before which i believe it was for works, it isn’t anything for us to think about, however others whom not know, might have some misunderstandings and speculations which can be harm and we all know how delusional fans could be. I think dc fans just wanted to protect Kyo's private, agree at times we could be overprotective, but i can understand them knowing how crazy the netizens can be.

But i am still thankful we got to see those pics keke

Shanda
, thanks for reminding dear.

Kyo's Jestina CF :x

a2nv.png

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=31294&page=1

http://video-global.nmv.naver.com/blog/blog_2014_01_14_138/b93289df0d56210b3bb92db3e462f0041f89_jena1515_270P_01.mp4?key=MjYxMzE4OTA0MTExNDA1NTAzMjQ3MzE3NjAxOXZpZGVvLm5tdi5uYXZlci5jb20wODMvYmxvZy9ibG9nXzIwMTRfMDFfMTRfMTM4L2I5MzI4OWRmMGQ1NjIxMGIzYmI5MmRiM2U0NjJmMDA0MWY4OV9qZW5hMTUxNV8yNzBQXzAxLm1wNDMxOTQzMTM2MDA4amVuYTE1MTUzMTUwMzIwOU5ITk1WMDAwMDAwMDY4NDAwNzExNA==&px-bps=793968&px-bufahead=3&in_out_flag=0 Omg!!! So gorgeous, i will try to make some sc later,,,

putriN - This video from J. Estina's official blog is loading pretty fast for me. 
http://serviceapi.nmv.naver.com/flash/convertIframeTag.nhn?vid=321E9ACBB32AC3493CC1BB9EAD3D6B3A7A4A&outKey=V1246fd02516c9211a934528e2fcba8005b170b8c19a01f0f9e42528e2fcba8005b17&width=720&height=438

Screen-Shot-2014-01-14-at-8.41.34-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-01-14-at-8.41.30-AM.png