Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest deaborj

Thanks so much ms shanda for the lovely pics of Kyo....So now we know where she is....Again, as she always say, she loves to go to New York to after working on a project...Well I know she's in Connecticut but I think she'll make a stop to her favorite city after that. WellI hope she keeps herself warm andm you chinggus who are being affected by the "polar vortex".

I'm happy to see her happy, smiling and resting. She deserves the rest/vacation she's having.

She really doesnt wear make up when she's not working...but i think going make- up less, she is at her most beautiful.

Thanks Shanda for lovely pics of Kyo...so good to know where about Kyo is :D  . Heard it's cold in New York, hope she keeps her warm. Here it's -20C today too. Kyo 's hair is that long, so fast  :-?? ? not that i dun know there is a name hair extension hehe . Seem like the pics were taken after she was doing a photoshoot?

edit: nino, thanks for the pic.....someone jealous :)) ....who is that guy? so tight....ah, so lucky  8->

Guest Jhay Neh Vieh

nino said: Ehem.. The luckiest man in the world!
Song hye kyo at my cousins party.. Wtf.

tzob.jpg

https://twitter.com/sharonwooo/status/422601433964625920/photo/1

hi everyone !

wow wow..... when it rains it pours...... finally, new pics of Kyo has surfaced..... thanks to the uploader ..... we know now where she is ;;)

so glad that she has find time to enjoy with friends before the start of her next project  :x

indeed he is one of the luckiest guy...... but he looks nervous :P

can't see his right hand on Kyo, and his left hand at his side...... i guess, either his wife/gf is with him, probably staring at him kekeee....... OR Kyo's bf is there at the party ?...... of cos i want to go for the second !  but the few potentials that we know of are in Korea  :D

thanks shanda and nino for the awesome discovery !

Guest kailoveskyo

I wish Kyo has Instagram account like other Korean Actress! :)) #wishfulthingking
I bet if she has instagram she has many selfie or selca ♥
LIKE THESE ♥♥♥
20111209090937580092.jpg

20111209090937832814.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Guest kailoveskyo

Another Article for our Goddess :))
class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jewelry Brand J.ESTINA Meets New Muse, Song Hye Kyo
3b6febleku95zcxaixfrxi28q2013lcv.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Luxury brand J.ESTINA revealed advertisement cuts of its new muse Song Hye Kyo.
As the brand greeted New Year, J.ESTINA selected Korea’s top actress Song Hye Kyo as its new model for 2014 jewelry collection. As Song is the number one actress in Korea, her alluring charms and breathtaking beauty were surely enough to attract attention.
Today, J.ESTINA unveiled three different advertisement campaigns. The first one is called ‘Reine Perlina’ which maximized the beauty of pearl jewelry. This collection is known to be created with inspiration from Song Hye Kyo. As she exudes feminine, charismatic and chic charms, J.ESTINA put all those in this new collection design.
rhvn6ve7f3uu2nlyhmn87zjx5cv2su0a.jpg

The second cut is called ‘Shimmering Tiara’ and its characteristics is bold design with charismatic charms. The design is bold, but understated in every circumstance like Song Hye Kyo

f7i0snoimr9zmm287y55hwpxxf84vcp2.jpg

The last collection is Blanc Noir that combined trendy design and futurism. The characteristics of this collection are chic feminine with contrasting colors of white and black. 
The newly revealed collections are now available at J.ESTINA stores and on the Internet. (photo by J.ESTINA)

For more: bntnews.co.ukcontact: news@bntnews.co.uk
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/jewelry-brand-j-estina-meets-new-muse-song-023501856.html

Guest 02yoxanoh

SHK unnie, enjoy your stay with your close friends in Connecticut , USA because after that your schedule will be busy as heck again for the next movie "My Palpitating Life" alongside KDW oppa.

Guest msbae77

nozaroc said:
IisP said: sorry again, well i've said that, just saw kmego7 instagram. And can you pls check those pics in kmego7 instagram, i saw a glimpse of a tattoo "engaged to shonju" or i was wrong.