Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

i will dont worry :D btw, can you see the 2 pics i posted above the lil pics?? 'cause i cant it :blink: says ipb image...owell, i guess its a sign that i should upload it to my own server.pwahaha :lol: and CONGRATS for owning the page :D * gives soutsada a trip to malaysia* jk :lol: pwahaha :lol::P

lol, you made me crack up and it's good cause my eyes are going blurry from all that studying...now, at least I'm more than half-awake :beware, soutsada the living dead returns...muwahahaha:

A video about Hyekyo arrived in HK airport on 25/2..Enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=vchhj6QLsDM

clubbox version

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shkchinese/rxva6

wow, thank you wloi...this is a treat indeed...lol, I'll just take it as a treat for the studying I've done this night ;) you rock!!!

nikki: forgot to add that I can't see the first two pix, but the rest are fine :)

Guest charles0702

<<< naoise.. thank you soo much for the avitar.. it is so cute.. i also love the one with bi and shg.. it is so cute.. i would have used it but i am a won - kyo.. fan :D to everybody who got to see the beautiful miss song are so lucky..

some say she is 5' and some say she is 5'3"... it doesn't really matter to me but i also think she is under 5'3". but she is cute that way.. i think her height is actually one of her trademarks that she has begun to accept.. i think that i read it somewhere in an interview.

Guest hyekyo87

Hello!

Anybody here noes and can type korean?? coz i need some help..

how do u write "happy birthday" in korean???

i wanna make SHK a b'day card and hand it to her tmr! =)

as a reward, i'll post any pics i get from tmr's fan meeting session!

Thank you!

some say she is 5' and some say she is 5'3"... it doesn't really matter to me but i also think she is under 5'3". but she is cute that way.. i think her height is actually one of her trademarks that she has begun to accept.. i think that i read it somewhere in an interview.

I think she is adorable that way. Being too tall is not all that great.

Hello!

Anybody here noes and can type korean?? coz i need some help..

how do u write "happy birthday" in korean???

i wanna make SHK a b'day card and hand it to her tmr! =)

as a reward, i'll post any pics i get from tmr's fan meeting session!

Thank you!

This is how you write "happy birthday" in Korean~

혜교님 생일 축하합니다

I hope this helps! Oh, and I included Hye Gyo's name there too and added "님" to show respect to her^^

Have fun and tell us all about it!!!

Guest charles0702

hey hyekyo 87.. i was going around looking how to write happy birthday but i see shanda already translated it for you...

hi candy.. waves at you.. i just wanted to say hi and bye.. gotta go to class... i am already late as it is but i always find myself stuck in this thread.. this is my favorite thread.. and i don't wanna leave.. i will check on after class. i really gotta go.. by everyone

xxTammiexx

Guest sweet_treats1812

This one is an extra for all Bi-Kyo shippers out there ^^ My fave beanie babies

bikyo_5.jpg

this is so cute!!! it almost looks real!!! good job naoise ^^

Actually, I am reading the thread everyday... :)

We have around 50+ fans went to the airport to welcome Hye Kyo.... and we have successfully handed over to her a birthday gift (though her real birthday is 22Nov, her official one is 26Feb). Our gift included a birthday card, a birthday MV and some Chinese candies. I have come as close to her as 3 feet and could have touched her if I just stretch out my arms (but surely I will be beaten up by the bodyguard before I could do anything ^^). I have eye contact with Hyekyo :D She is not photogenic and her real person is really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up. She is around 5'3''...not too short for an Asian girl. We chased her down and saw her went away on limousine. That's why no photos have been taken as we were running beside her most of the time....just to take a look at her. She was very nice and keep on smiling all the way.

The next day, there was a function in a shopping mall and we have gone there also. The function was quite boring but we went there just to have a look at her...There were several hundreds fans there.

Originally, I have planned to go to the airport to say bye bye to Hyekyo today....but as her agent cannot confirmed the flight that she will take yesterday nite...and I am really exhausted after chasing her for 2 days...I have not gone. I am still waiting for news from those who has gone to the airport to wait for her today.

Just take my words, you really need to see the 'real' Hyekyo. Her beauty cannot be described with words. :P

omg omg omg!!! she's not photogenic??? then are other stars monsters compared to her??? :o coz i swear, she's one of the most photogenic ppl ive ever seen!!! she GLOWS in her pictures, dang it! but but...waaah! u say she's even prettier in real life? *faints* the world is unjust to us mere mortals!

bwahaha~ but thank u so so much for sharing ur experience with us...gaaah! u are one lucky soul indeed to have stood so close to her..thank u!!!

A video about Hyekyo arrived in HK airport on 25/2..Enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/?v=vchhj6QLsDM

clubbox version

http://down.clubbox.co.kr/shkchinese/rxva6

thanks for these!!!

wonderful!!!! and for once i can understand the language they are speaking hahahahahah........

bleh =p care to translate for us? ^ __ ^

hey tammie and shanda and everyone else i see online right now ^^

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hey Pau, can I get a link to your blog? I'm really interested in reading all your observations!! You sure do have a quick eye :D

Click my banner to get there. :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

This is the link for those who want to have a look at the photos of the APM function held in HK yesterday. We took it ourselves. Enjoy !! Looking forward to photos of Hyekyo in Malaysia and Bangkok.

But please do not post the photo elsewhere

APM function

http://www.fotop.net/snoopycat/060226

Those pics are just WOW! And my, I am salivating at your camera - Canon EOS 300. :D Thanks for sharing!

omg.... the pics are soooo nice.... noticed that the pictures were taken by Canon EOS wutever wutever...... i will have to warn all of you that i do not have such gadgets nor have to skill to take such beautiful pictures,,,, but i will do the best i can... after all, i do have some experience in taking BIRTHDAY pictures puahahahaha.a..... cheers

It's not really the camera that matters, it's how you take the pics. Just go ahead and click away. Aja! :)

This one is an extra for all Bi-Kyo shippers out there ^^ My fave beanie babies

bikyo_5.jpg

This one's cute, but all I can think about when I saw this is: Byul just got kicked out of the frame by Hye-Kyo. :lol: Nice job, Naoise!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Hey guyz!!

Can you guess the similarity on these two pics!?!

dhc_taiwan2.jpg

Bi's 'bodyguard here' The man next to him....

se04022606big0zl.jpg

has the same shoe as CTH and the guy next to him here as well!! (i think they are the same anyway!?! ;)

WOAH!!her recent photos with CTH are Gorgeous... :D

except the one where her hair is flat and in a bun and wearin'..this hideous skirt!!LOL :crazy:

BTW..fatgrrl...I went to your website and WOW..your thesis are amazing...never thought of half of them!! I enjoyed reading them as well..it gave a big smile on my face :D and hope for BI-KYO :phew: hehehe...as a matter of fact I spent a long time on your blog reading all your posts!!...I'm guessing you have met lots of filipino celebs..which is great!! :)

edit:..BTW crazili..I luv yourB-day scrapbook 'thingy' to HYe GYo its really really nice...and to SOUTSADA's sis..great job on hte CD cover... I hope SHG like it coz I sure do!!

Guest crazili

here are the pics for the scrapbook i made for SHG

CTh's scrapbook... erm... i didnt have time so anem will be doing it tml morning if she has the time... im so so so so sorry about that.. sorry cth's fans.... i will see wat i can do tml morning (its 1.30am here).......

poor me i've been sniffing glue all day long.... hahaha... to put together the scrapbook thing..and i apologise for the amateur-ist looking work.... i used to flunk art when i was in high school...

2db56d59.jpg

the front... notice the glue prints.... haha..... messy work...

wordings are MESSAGES FROM FANS

ALL ROUND THE WORLD

SOOMPI.COM

VISIT US AT http:// bla bla bla

DSC04320.jpg

what the inside looks like.... its the same every page... each yellow rectangle contains a message...

1ce28b3f.jpg

back page... cd cover credits SOUTSADA's sis!!!!!

hahah... that's the best i can give... sorry for messy work guys!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

li! are u nuts??? that was soooo nice!!! great great GREAT JOB!!!!

i soo love the colors u used...purple!!! weeee!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

it was great li..thank u so so much!!! wow...i cudnt have done it better myself..and soutsada, thank ur sister for us!!! that cd cover was so cute..shk's baby pics were there..waaah! i love it!!!

great job u guys!!! wow-- we sure do have lots of talented ppl in this thread... :lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hey guyz!!

Can you guess the similarity on these two pics!?!

dhc_taiwan2.jpg

Bi's 'bodyguard here' The man next to him....

se04022606big0zl.jpg

has the same shoe as CTH and the guy next to him here as well!! (i think they are the same anyway!?! ;)

Maybe it's a popular brand or style of men's shoes nowadays? :unsure:

BTW..fatgrrl...I went to your website and WOW..your thesis are amazing...never thought of half of them!! I enjoyed reading them as well..it gave a big smile on my face :D and hope for BI-KYO :phew: hehehe...as a matter of fact I spent a long time on your blog reading all your posts!!...I'm guessing you have met lots of filipino celebs..which is great!! :)

Hey, don't take everything I write in there seriously. I'm just having fun. People might think I'm a delusional Bi-Kyo shipper - which I am ;) - but I also know they are not in any way romantically related to each other right now. Or at least that's what they say. ;)

here are the pics for the scrapbook i made for SHG

CTh's scrapbook... erm... i didnt have time so anem will be doing it tml morning if she has the time... im so so so so sorry about that.. sorry cth's fans.... i will see wat i can do tml morning (its 1.30am here).......

poor me i've been sniffing glue all day long.... hahaha... to put together the scrapbook thing..and i apologise for the amateur-ist looking work.... i used to flunk art when i was in high school...

2db56d59.jpg

the front... notice the glue prints.... haha..... messy work...

wordings are MESSAGES FROM FANS

ALL ROUND THE WORLD

SOOMPI.COM

VISIT US AT http:// bla bla bla

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/crazili/DSC04320.jpg

what the inside looks like.... its the same every page... each yellow rectangle contains a message...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e382/crazili/1ce28b3f.jpg

back page... cd cover credits SOUTSADA's sis!!!!!

hahah... that's the best i can give... sorry for messy work guys!!!!

For something so 'messy', it's very nice. :)