Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Credit goes to wloi and jansoe, taken from www.songhyegyo.net

1a0cfc5d.jpg

Wow, it's my first time to see her wearing a beanie. :)

cool!

rare5zc.jpg

this one was an old picture of her wearing the same beanie! cutey :)

whoa!!..25 hrs til the SHG-CTH meet&greet party begin!.. :sweatingbullets:

Message to SHK and CTH from banana_milk:

your name: Jennifer Hwang

soompi s/n: banana_milk

nationality: Korean.

fav SHG/CTH drama/movie: SHG - Soon Poong San Boo Een Gwah (순풍산부인과)and Hotelier

CTH - My Sassy Girl (엽기적인 그녀)

future role you want to see SHG/CTH enact:

SHG - a sarcastic, intelligent, strong role. Similar to her role in "Haet Bit Ssoh Dah Ji Dah"

CTH - a serious role of a person with conflicted emotions and inner struggle.

personal message to either SHG/CTH or both: Thank you for being two awesome actors that have contributed so much to the Korean entertainment industry. I enjoy and appreciate everything that you do. I hope that in the future, both of you will continue to bring the public laughs, tears, and smiles. 화이팅!

This is the link for those who want to have a look at the photos of the APM function held in HK yesterday. We took it ourselves. Enjoy !! Looking forward to photos of Hyekyo in Malaysia and Bangkok.

But please do not post the photo elsewhere

APM function

http://www.fotop.net/snoopycat/060226

thank you so much for sharing this website :wub:

This one is an extra for all Bi-Kyo shippers out there ^^ My fave beanie babies

bikyo_5.jpg

Thanks for the summary. Is there a full transcript of her interview out there I wonder?

OMG!

that is the cutest thing ever! :w00t:

it fits so perfectly too :wub:

THANKS! :wub:

Actually, I am reading the thread everyday... :)

We have around 50+ fans went to the airport to welcome Hye Kyo.... and we have successfully handed over to her a birthday gift (though her real birthday is 22Nov, her official one is 26Feb). Our gift included a birthday card, a birthday MV and some Chinese candies. I have come as close to her as 3 feet and could have touched her if I just stretch out my arms (but surely I will be beaten up by the bodyguard before I could do anything ^^). I have eye contact with Hyekyo :D She is not photogenic and her real person is really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up. She is around 5'3''...not too short for an Asian girl. We chased her down and saw her went away on limousine. That's why no photos have been taken as we were running beside her most of the time....just to take a look at her. She was very nice and keep on smiling all the way.

The next day, there was a function in a shopping mall and we have gone there also. The function was quite boring but we went there just to have a look at her...There were several hundreds fans there.

Originally, I have planned to go to the airport to say bye bye to Hyekyo today....but as her agent cannot confirmed the flight that she will take yesterday nite...and I am really exhausted after chasing her for 2 days...I have not gone. I am still waiting for news from those who has gone to the airport to wait for her today.

Just take my words, you really need to see the 'real' Hyekyo. Her beauty cannot be described with words. :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

We have around 50+ fans went to the airport to welcome Hye Kyo.... and we have successfully handed over to her a birthday gift (though her real birthday is 22Nov, her official one is 26Feb). Our gift included a birthday card, a birthday MV and some Chinese candies. I have come as close to her as 3 feet and could have touched her if I just stretch out my arms (but surely I will be beated by the bodyguard before I could do anything ^^). I have eye contact with Hyekyo :D She is not photogenic and her real person is really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up. She is around 5'3''...not too short for an Asian girl. We chased her down and saw her went away on limousine. That's why no photos have been taken as we were running beside her most of the time....just to take a look at her. She was very nice and keep on smiling all the way.

The next day, there was a function in a shopping mall and we have gone there also. The function was quite boring but we went there just to have a look at her...There were several hundreds fans there.

Originally, I have planned to go to the airport to say bye bye to Hyekyo today....but as her agent cannot confirmed the flight that she will take yesterday nite...and I am really exhausted after chasing her for 2 days...I have not gone. I am still waiting for news from those who has gone to the airport to wait for her today.

Just take my words, you really need to see the 'real' Hyekyo. Her beauty cannot be described with words. :P

Wow. Thank you SO much for your description of meeting shk. :)

I wanna meet her some day too .. ^^

I've heard a lot ppl say that she looks better in person, I guess its true :)

thanks again, and hope you visit/reply in this thread more often ^__^

We have around 50+ fans went to the airport to welcome Hye Kyo.... and we have successfully handed over to her a birthday gift (though her real birthday is 22Nov, her official one is 26Feb). Our gift included a birthday card, a birthday MV and some Chinese candies. I have come as close to her as 3 feet and could have touched her if I just stretch out my arms (but surely I will be beated by the bodyguard before I could do anything ^^). I have eye contact with Hyekyo :D She is not photogenic and her real person is really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up. She is around 5'3''...not too short for an Asian girl. We chased her down and saw her went away on limousine. That's why no photos have been taken as we were running beside her most of the time....just to take a look at her. She was very nice and keep on smiling all the way.

Thank you so much for sharing. I can't imagine what she's like in person. I find her gorgeous as it is, when I look at her photos. :)

Have a good rest! You're so lucky!

it fits so perfectly too :wub:

They just fit ;):P

She is not photogenic and her real person is really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up. She is around 5'3''...not too short for an Asian girl. We chased her down and saw her went away on limousine. That's why no photos have been taken as we were running beside her most of the time....just to take a look at her. She was very nice and keep on smiling all the way.

Thank you for the first person account on meeting her. The following quote from you really scared me though:

"She is not photogenic" (!!) :o

"really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up" :crazy:

"Her beauty cannot be described with words" :wacko:

I already think she is one of the most gorgeous woman on earth judging from her piccies & clips. But now you are telling me that's nothing compared to the real thing...... :o Gosh I seriously can't imagine how more beautiful she can be in person.....

Guest kneekey

wOw! :w00t: i already find her very very beautiful in pics and videos and now you're saying that she's waaaaaaaay prettier in person, maybe she's close in having the perfect beauty ('cause "no one's perfect" right?) now, i so want to see her in real person *runs to the airport to buy ticket to malaysia* jk :lol: and that she is "..as white as snow", maybe she should potray snow white (like kristin kreuk) hehe :P

you are so lucky to see her for 2 days and to take those pretty pics, you are one lucky girl (or boy??)

wow wloi you saw her in person. you are so lucky. you get to see her live. Now I really want to meet and see her in person.

She is even prettier in person than in photos? omg.. what an angel indeed. I think SHk is the prettiest korean actress inside and out :)

Guest soutsada7

Thanks for all the piccies! I think she looks still as beautiful as always in a bun, but the whole "too proper" outfits + the bun really indeed makes her look older & librarian-like. Although if she IS a librarian, we will have a FULL HOUSE in that library :P

Glad you like it :D I made two quick avatars, feel free to use them if you want or it's ok if not too :blush:

This one is an extra for all Bi-Kyo shippers out there ^^ My fave beanie babies

bikyo_5.jpg

Thanks for the summary. Is there a full transcript of her interview out there I wonder?

wahh, I love this avatar that you made of bi and SHG...although I'm a devoted SSH camper, I must admit that that avatar just looks so cute :D

cool!

this one was an old picture of her wearing the same beanie! cutey :)

whoa!!..25 hrs til the SHG-CTH meet&greet party begin!.. :sweatingbullets:

thanks for the pix nuur...been looking for a bigger version of this ;)

20050923_olay_a.jpg

DSC07011.gif

little pics(i'll try to get a bigger vesion)

thumb_BFA1B9F6new.jpg

thumb_pa263lf.jpg

thumb_u12.jpg

~forgive me if keep posting pics that are not new :mellow: V~

nikki, I love the pix that you post, so please do share whenever you find others whether they're old or new :)

i'm so envious but happy for you too :w00t:

wow, SHG is truly a beauty then, isn't she? :wub:

that was my exact reaction :lol:

I already think she is one of the most gorgeous woman on earth judging from her piccies & clips. But now you are telling me that's nothing compared to the real thing...... :o Gosh I seriously can't imagine how more beautiful she can be in person.....

wow, if she's even more beautiful in person...it overwhelms me to even just imagine.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

really? I already find her so photogenic and beautiful, but she actually looks better in real life? gahhh, I'm so envious now, but I'm so happy to hear that she's so friendly in life as well...I really hope that I'll get to meet her someday in the near future - you are sooooo lucky!!!

They just fit ;):P

Thank you for the first person account on meeting her. The following quote from you really scared me though:

"really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up" :crazy:

"Her beauty cannot be described with words" :wacko:

I completely agree with you here naoise :P

li: I PMed you the cd cover...hope you got my PM.

sheesh, Miss Bi, you cut me off again...I couldn't post all my original post ("too many emoticons used" soompi says :tears:)...B-U-T...lol, I OWN the page this time around ;)

Guest elaine33

hey there!!!!!!!!!!

there's a question i would like know the answer.

in AUTUMN IN MY HEART ......the kids that play the part of song hye kyo and song seung hun when they

are small, as i know the small girl name is.........forget.....but she acted a lot of movies such as INNOCENT

STEPS, the other one is she acted with kim rae won and sooo on.

ok, what happen to that little boy who plays the part of song seung hun when he was small?

does anyone knows about him???? what is his name? how old is he rite now?? does he still act or.....

Guest soutsada7

^^haven't seen Glass Slippers yet, but having heard so much about it I'm getting tempted, but I've already made a pact with myself that no more sad dramas after AIMH, unless it's extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY) good <--- lol, I'm having an intense battle with myself.

Anyway, back on track, although I won't be able to see SHG when she visits Malaysia, I can't help but be so hyped with li and the others who are going to see her :D

alrighty, I gotta go study now cause I have an exam this coming Wednesday...nite nite everyone :)

We have around 50+ fans went to the airport to welcome Hye Kyo.... and we have successfully handed over to her a birthday gift (though her real birthday is 22Nov, her official one is 26Feb). Our gift included a birthday card, a birthday MV and some Chinese candies. I have come as close to her as 3 feet and could have touched her if I just stretch out my arms (but surely I will be beaten up by the bodyguard before I could do anything ^^). I have eye contact with Hyekyo :D She is not photogenic and her real person is really much more beautiful than photos and videos....as white as snow....long slender good looking fingers....beautiful eyes....not much make up. She is around 5'3''...not too short for an Asian girl. We chased her down and saw her went away on limousine. That's why no photos have been taken as we were running beside her most of the time....just to take a look at her. She was very nice and keep on smiling all the way.

I don't think SHG is 5'3 like you said. According to a previous chart displaying the heights of female Korean celebs, it revealed that she is only around 156cm tall. That is around 5'1 at most. 5'3 tall would be at least 160 cm and up but I don't think she is that tall. Moreover, you can tell from the old wedding pics she took with Bi from FH that even with high heels on, she only stood up to a little over Bi's shoulder. I know so because I am the same height as she is if I were to stand next to Bi. I don't mean to contradict your words but I just wanted a little clarification for SHG's fans. :)

Thanks for the report of your encounter with SHG. :D

Guest kneekey

nikki, I love the pix that you post, so please do share whenever you find others whether they're old or new :)

i will dont worry :D btw, can you see the 2 pics i posted above the lil pics?? 'cause i cant it :blink: says ipb image...owell, i guess its a sign that i should upload it to my own server.pwahaha :lol: and CONGRATS for owning the page :D * gives soutsada a trip to malaysia* jk :lol: pwahaha :lol::P