Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

This is the link for those who want to have a look at the photos of the APM function held in HK yesterday. We took it ourselves. Enjoy !! Looking forward to photos of Hyekyo in Malaysia and Bangkok.

But please do not post the photo elsewhere

APM function

http://www.fotop.net/snoopycat/060226

omg, thank u!!!! :w00t: they're so clear! great shots!!!

wow, i feel so honored that u shared this with us..thank u so much! i feel like ive been given a real treat tonight ^ __ ^ (and heck, i have! hahaha~) thank u so so much!

EDIT: hahahaha..that second pic of the fan holding up a sign..she actually wrote "jung ji hoon -two hearts- song hye kyo" there! hahaha~ so cute!!! wat did cth feel i wonder? mwehehehehe...

Guest crazili

omg.... the pics are soooo nice.... noticed that the pictures were taken by Canon EOS wutever wutever...... i will have to warn all of you that i do not have such gadgets nor have to skill to take such beautiful pictures,,,, but i will do the best i can... after all, i do have some experience in taking BIRTHDAY pictures puahahahaha.a..... cheers

This is the link for those who want to have a look at the photos of the APM function held in HK yesterday. We took it ourselves. Enjoy !! Looking forward to photos of Hyekyo in Malaysia and Bangkok.

APM function

Great photos! You were so close to Hye Kyo.

P.S.

Loved your Bi-kyo photoshopped photos too!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hooray for li! :lol: u dont have to take some high flashy gadget with u, u know..jst take the best pics that u can take ;)

omg! are u excited???? coz i am!!! and im not even anywhere near malaysia!!! :w00t:

EDIT: hahahaha..that second pic of the fan holding up a sign..she actually wrote "jung ji hoon -two hearts- song hye kyo" there! hahaha~ so cute!!! wat did cth feel i wonder? mwehehehehe...

I noticed that as well!! Being a Bi-Kyo shipper myself, I couldn't help grinning really big when I saw it :D. But I do wonder how Cha Tae Hyun felt about that... :mellow: Hehe, thanks sooo much for the pics again wloi!!

And li, don't worry if you don't have the greatest camera. :D We'd still like to see any of the pics you take :P.

Guest crazili

of course im excited...!!!! its sooo near its too good to be true...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOMPIERS who are going to MARRIOT.....

shall i hold up a placard that says SOOMPI LOVES YOU you guys come over and we stand together sorta like a fanclub thingie wat do you think??????????

of course im excited...!!!! its sooo near its too good to be true...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shall i hold up a placard that says SOOMPI LOVES YOU you guys come over and we stand together sorta like a fanclub thingie wat do you think??????????

Even though I'm not going, I think that's a good idea!!!! :w00t: God, I'm sooo excited for you guys... I'm gonna be at school tomorrow thinking about it alllll day. xD.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahahahaha! that is so cute! :lol:

but why wud she perform it? well, i suppose if a fan requested it of her she might...she's probably think it's random..ahihihi...she is there to promote my girl and i after all..but still..waaah! that wud be so so cute!!! :lol::lol::lol:

gosh~ id bet cth wud be feeling left out..hahahaha~

^hahahahahaha! that is so cute! :lol:

but why wud she perform it? well, i suppose if a fan requested it of her she might...she's probably think it's random..ahihihi...she is there to promote my girl and i after all..but still..waaah! that wud be so so cute!!! :lol::lol::lol:

gosh~ id bet cth wud be feeling left out..hahahaha~

She sang the three bears song on the Loveletter show right? People really remember her for that. :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

haha aww I never noticed that!

thats cute :)

but sorta strange at the same time lol cause she's there.. promoting My Girl.. with CTH .. LOL

aww

She sang the three bears song on the Loveletter show right? People really remember her for that. :P

I rmb watching this Taiwanese Variety show, and this lady who was a 'Lee Young Ae' look-alike came onto the show and started dancing and singing to 'Three bears', and then the host was like 'Isn't that Song Hye Kyo's song?' haha and once when shk was in Shanghai for a Olay promotion, a reporter asked her if she was considering a career as a singer :lol:

Guest evelyn168

It's funny how I read the Chinese newspaper saying CTH refused to kiss SHK, the b-day girl... They say that he's probably afraid that his fiancee will get jealous... Her b-day wish was to get a bf... She also said that she's only friends with Bi... Dang... Runied my fantasy of Bi-SHK couple...

Yeah, I own a page in SHK thread. This is like the first time cuz I don't come in here that often...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ haha thats cute ^__^

two more pics:

3271508copy18tx.jpg

3271516copy11mt.jpg

hehe so cute ^^

u1171p28t3d998543f326dt2006022.jpg

u1171p28t3d998545f326dt2006022.jpg

u1171p28t3d998548f326dt2006022.jpg

^ no idea what these are for.. but shk looks really scary lol

her eyes are like O.O lol

credits:hyesa

It's funny how I read the Chinese newspaper saying CTH refused to kiss SHK, the b-day girl... They say that he's probably afraid that his fiancee will get jealous... Her b-day wish was to get a bf... She also said that she's only friends with Bi... Dang... Runied my fantasy of Bi-SHK couple...

You have no idea how happy that saying from SHG made me. :lol:

Yeah, I own a page in SHK thread. This is like the first time cuz I don't come in here that often...

Really CTH refused to kiss her? Even on the cheek?

Haha! I'm okay with her saying she's only friends with Bi. My Bi-Kyo fantasy is fading but no one knows who Bi or Hye Kyo will end up with.

Fans can always say whom they prefer, but in the end NO ONE can ever tell. :P

APM function

thanks a lot, very nice shots! welcom to the thread :)

omg.... the pics are soooo nice.... noticed that the pictures were taken by Canon EOS wutever wutever...... i will have to warn all of you that i do not have such gadgets nor have to skill to take such beautiful pictures,,,, but i will do the best i can... after all, i do have some experience in taking BIRTHDAY pictures puahahahaha.a..... cheers

carzili aja! aja! fighting! hopefully everything will go well :)

will there be any autograph session in sungai wang plaza?????????

hope she perform the 3 bears song |^^|

that would be cute ;)

Guest soutsada7

AAAH you guys must be sooo excited. I'm not even going and I am :D

Hi soutsada and li!!

hi Jenna :waves at you:

I think the tentative date for the YesAsia release is March 30, but I'm not sure. :D

EDIT: I found the link on YesAsia, and yeah, the expected release date is March 30, 2006. This is the link: http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/sect...pid-1004107369/

ooo, thanks for the link...ordering my copy now.

APM function

welcome to our wonderful thread wloi and wahhh, thanks for sharing the pix...care to share with us your experience?

this sounds like an excellent idea...not only will you be showing your admiration for SHG as a fan, but also promote Soompi at the same time :lol:

haha aww I never noticed that!

thats cute :)

but sorta strange at the same time lol cause she's there.. promoting My Girl.. with CTH .. LOL

aww

I rmb watching this Taiwanese Variety show, and this lady who was a 'Lee Young Ae' look-alike came onto the show and started dancing and singing to 'Three bears', and then the host was like 'Isn't that Song Hye Kyo's song?' haha and once when shk was in Shanghai for a Olay promotion, a reporter asked her if she was considering a career as a singer :lol:

lol, I'd like to see that happening, although I think she's do better sticking to acting :sweatingbullets:

hey, welcome back to our thread evelyn168...it's actually quite understandable why CTH would refuse to kiss Hye Gyo, considering his impending marriage ;)

You have no idea how happy that saying from SHG made me. :lol:

I know exactly what you mean :lol: although I wouldn't mind whoever she ends up with as long as she's happy :on a side note, I'd be happier if she ends up with SSH ;):

Thanks for all the piccies! I think she looks still as beautiful as always in a bun, but the whole "too proper" outfits + the bun really indeed makes her look older & librarian-like. Although if she IS a librarian, we will have a FULL HOUSE in that library :P

hey everyone.. does anyone in here know where i can get some pretty avitars of shk.. i am trying to find an avitar with the recent picture of her wearing the brown/beige beanie when she visited hong kong..

hey naoise, i love the banner you did of shk and wonbin.. it is so cute. :D

Glad you like it :D I made two quick avatars, feel free to use them if you want or it's ok if not too :blush:

shg_av2.jpgshg_av1.jpg

This one is an extra for all Bi-Kyo shippers out there ^^ My fave beanie babies

bikyo_5.jpg

Thanks for the summary. Is there a full transcript of her interview out there I wonder?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Awww... she wants a bf? How cute! hahaha... I'm glad that she and Bi are still friends (for now) since both are so busy w/ their schedules. And congrats on owning the page please come back more often!

This one is an extra for all Bi-Kyo shippers out there ^^ My fave beanie babies

bikyo_5.jpg

Thanks for the summary. Is there a full transcript of her interview out there I wonder?

Ahh!!! I love that avatar! They're so cute! And that look on Bi's face is too cute to describe. Thanx for sharing! I will definitely save and put that to good use later on.