Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest hyekyo87

all these r from the previous shk thread made by debbii (i jz found out it's debbii)..

i thought maybe i could post it here to share again..

but sorry i oni haf a few.. others i've lost it.. hehehe..

shg01.1.jpgshg02.1.jpg

shg03.1.jpgshg07.1.jpg

shg04.1.jpgshg14.jpg

Credit to debbii

p/s: if cant see the pics pls tell me too.. coz i'm not sure whether it works for every1 or not.. =)

thanks gemt for supporting shk too

hi bier4ever!

i love this girl since i saw her in autumn tale...

nuur, thanks for that lovely pic.

thanks eynjel...you're an angel! :)

guys here are some etude wallpapers i have...

pls. click the pics to make it bigger

th_4275f2603a755.jpg

th_4275f2603a753.jpg

th_4275f2603a752.jpg

th_4275f2603a751.jpg

th_41c6c40a84ba3.jpg

th_4275f2603a750.jpg

Guest shinebi

OMG GEMT!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Those are SO BIG and PRETTY!!!! I was looking for nice pics of SHG...SO MUCH THANKS TO YOU FOR THE PICS!!!!

Guest nep13tune

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet...

Song Hae Kyo “Tears of Gratitude for Fans’ Love”

October 18, 2005

Song Hae Kyo showed tears of gratitude for her fans’ love at the filming location of her upcoming movie “Parang Jooibo”.

Song Hae Kyo has been going back and forth between Busan and Geojaedo Island, filming her new movie these past few months. This is Song Hae Kyo’s first debut on the brown screen and has been very excited and passionate about concentrating on her acting. Amidst her busy filming, her fans sought her to express their devotion and Song Hae Kyo, overwhelmed with gratitude, shed tears.

According to Song Hae Kyo’s agency, “Song Hae Kyo was filming at Gyeongnam Maemuldo Island on the 9th, on top of a mountain which takes at least an hour to climb. While filming, we saw about ten familiar faces approaching us, and we couldn’t believe our eyes. We thought our eyes were playing tricks on us. But, surely enough, they were Song Hae Kyo’s fans from Seoul, who traveled for more than 12 hours to show their support and love for their star. They even brought snacks for her.”

However, it is not only Korean fans looking forward to Song Hae Kyo’s first movie. Fans overseas are also in anticipation. Territories administered by China, including Taiwan, have been reporting on Song Hae Kyo’s role as a high school student in her movie, and are frequently reporting updated news related to Song Hae Kyo and the movie.

Song Hae Kyo’s first movie “Parang Jooibo” is expected to complete its filming the coming Oct. 25, and will be ready to hit the theaters in December.

This article has been translated from Sports Today.

Source: Sports Today / Tour2Korea @ http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/En...num=1&kosm=m2_7

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for sharing those clips and pictures and article *whew* guys!!!

i cant believe they'll be done on october 25!!! i mean, SO SOON!!! :lol:

those fans are rili lucky to be able to go there and show SHK their support..i wish i cud too!!!

Guest snowwhite

ooh on my siggy there's a full house animation thingy.. you can take that if you want. i don't know where i got it from though..

Wow, thanks so much for the clip and caps! I swear, she looks gorgeous in every single capture.....not a single bad one. And I totally love her hair....it reminds me of her Autumn Tale days. Beautiful.

she reminds me of lee hyolee in the 5th cap. they're both gorgeous. =)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

To those who can't join sidushq.com as of now, here's a beautiful clip of our Lovely Song Hye-Gyo made by sidushq.

Enjoy :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WLR3WULE

And here's some caps:

bscap0033vi.jpg

bscap0041ge.jpg

bscap0068sr.jpg

bscap0073ch.jpg

bscap0116jo.jpg

bscap0138cm.jpg

bscap0186yn.jpg

bscap0195rz.jpg

bscap0209ls.jpg

bscap0267fw.jpg

credits to songhyekyo.sidushq.com (for the original clip) and http://clubbox.co.kr/shkchinese (song hye kyo chinese clubbox)

thank you for the vid & pics ^_^

she looks veryy pretty there!

Guest chow_mein

She is soooooooooooo pretty & photogenic! Im particularly jealous as how on earth dows she keep her skin so flawless! She is also one of my fav actress ever since Autumns tale! Yea, i cant wait for her movie to be out!