Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest crazili

heyy jamie thanks for the soonpoong pics....

how come she looks older then than she looks now?????!?????

freaky.... hahahaha

but i love her look now... so vibrant... she used to go for that 'im sooo fragile and sickly don't hurt me' ala autumn in my heart look..... but i definitely love the 'don't think i can be pushed around' ala full house look... ahaha.. and i heard somewhere that the character in full house is closest to her real life....

Lyn?!?! :o

how shameless... :phew:

making use of someone's wedding to join our couple together :rolleyes:

miss.bi hahaha that's the point isn't it? to use someone's wedding for our advantage? :lol:;)

omooooo omoooo :w00t: I can't believe I could finally watch this movie. *jumping jack*

YAY!!! thank you nofear and your roomie for d/l and uploading it for us. much <3<3

woo woottttt :)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Oh that guy is so adorable hugging the fake SHG. He has no chance with her though and what a pity.

lol I thought it was really cute though :P

mzz_booo, ur real name's jamie, right? can i call u jamie? thanks for those pics from soonpong clinic...ive never seen any of those..at first i cudnt believe it was shk..she looks so young!!! but on second (and much harder) glance, i do realize that it IS her :lol: thank u so much for the links too~ dling em now..

yup, my name is Jamie and of course you can call me that :D

lol, I've been calling you mzz_booo for so long :lol: Well, hello Jamie!!! :waves at you happily ^_^:

hi soutsada! :waves: lol

yeah, I find Yung Saeng cute too :) even though I don't like SS501.

heyy jamie thanks for the soonpoong pics....

hii Li Hua :) can I just call you Hua? lol

anyways, I finished watching the movie, but I'm not really sure what was going on.. lol

and I agree with you Candy(that's your name right?) Shk does look really thin in this movie, but I guess it plays along with her character, since she's supposed to have cancer.

I'm not a huge fan of tearjerkers, but I had to watch this because shk is in it. I thought it was ok, nothing special, but it did have its sad moments. The beginning was sort of weird too. So did she keep looking at him in class because she remembered that he was the boy she rescued at the beach?

I guess I'll have to wait for subs too :lol:

Guest soutsada7

lol I thought it was really cute though :P

yup, my name is Jamie and of course you can call me that :D

hi soutsada! :waves: lol

yeah, I find Yung Saeng cute too :) even though I don't like SS501.

hii Li Hua :) can I just call you Hua? lol

anyways, I finished watching the movie, but I'm not really sure what was going on.. lol

and I agree with you Candy(that's your name right?) Shk does look really thin in this movie, but I guess it plays along with her character, since she's supposed to have cancer.

I'm not a huge fan of tearjerkers, but I had to watch this because shk is in it. I thought it was ok, nothing special, but it did have its sad moments. The beginning was sort of weird too. So did she keep looking at him in class because she remembered that he was the boy she rescued at the beach?

I guess I'll have to wait for subs too :lol:

wahh, this is BIG teaser here...gotta go watch now...nite nite everyone - sweet dreams :P

Guest nofear11877

nite nite soutsada!!! im still working... although i've only got an hour left. and yeah SHK is slender in this movie... but her face is still a beauty. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

QUOTE(fanta @ Feb 17 2006, 11:07 PM) »
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
cr: popcornfor2

wow, thanks for the beautiful pix fanta...welcome back to the thread, btw image

ok, so I lied about going to sleep...I tried to go to sleep, but images of "My Girl and I" kept on popping up...it was such a sad movie image and this is all your fault Kaye, lol image anyway, here are the pix that I found at Shanda's SHG website...thanks Shanda image

Guest crazili

nice!!!!!!!! beautiful pic of her... so ki-o in the sunglasses....

by the way, dun call me hua cos that's kinda 'trad' name (i think)... something like Kim Sam Soon.. hahaha. call me li instead.....

havent had the time to finish downloading the movie and watch it yet... but, i've heard that the movie is only so so (from a korean friend)... but anyhow.... watever that has SHG in it, i'll watch it!

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Thnx for the pics and the downloads Mizz_boo!!...she looks really cute and young in those caps...and the one with ss051 member thingy was just soo funny!!the one with the greenshirt who pretended to be SHG...cracked me up!! LOL:D

listening..to the song right now..It sounds really good even though I cant understand what they're saying!!!

..^^nofear..yes I did reall scrolled down slowly!!...when i saw my girl and i caps I was OH!!this is it?? LOL..then I scrolled slowly again and I was like WHOAH!!..how'd she get this!?!ehehehe

Guest kneekey

crazili can i call you li instead?? :) im currently checking out the site you gave me, and i cant wait to download it, im also checking out other cf's of shk.. :D

mzz_booo can i just call you jamie?? :D

kaye ima go dl the movie, ahhhhhhh, im so excited *jumps up and down* :D

fantathose pics were pretty, i guessing its a cf, do you have the link to that cf??? :)

soutsada7 i like the her solo pic more she looks so pretty in those glasses :D

Guest crazili

crazili can i call you li instead?? :) im currently checking out the site you gave me, and i cant wait to download it, im also checking out other cf's of shk.. :D

mzz_booo can i just call you jamie?? :D

kaye ima go dl the movie, ahhhhhhh, im so excited *jumps up and down* :D

fantathose pics were pretty, i guessing its a cf, do you have the link to that cf??? :)

soutsada7 i like the her solo pic more she looks so pretty in those glasses :D

kneekey..... yes you can call me li... hahahhaha

anyways the caps was from an etude cf... you can find it in the etude cf website as well... enjoy :)

http://kiyolog.sakura.ne.jp/kiyolog_ranking/vote2.cgi

Hi all SHKers,

Please help to vote for Hyekyo, this is a Japanese website voting for most popular Korean actress in Japan, SHK is very far behind, you can vote repeatedly without limit. It is ongoing and will renew every month.

Cheers.

Thanks Hq64, I have done my voting. Very interesting, I voted from 5175 to 5275. So SHKer, please keep on voting, if every one of us put in the effort and vote not only once, our princess will definitely win, Aja Aja, keep on going.

http://kiyolog.sakura.ne.jp/kiyolog_ranking/vote2.cgi

Hi all SHKers,

Please help to vote for Hyekyo, this is a Japanese website voting for most popular Korean actress in Japan, SHK is very far behind, you can vote repeatedly without limit. It is ongoing and will renew every month.

Cheers.

I, too, voted. The counter makes no sense to me though.

I, too, voted. The counter makes no sense to me though.

Yes, it is the way their system been setup, the first row is the accumulate vote from 1st Feb till now, and 2nd row is the nos of vote for the day itself, so when Japan time 12 midnight, it will go back to zero and start counting again for the next day, but it doesn't affect the accumulated.