Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

oh, cool...I hope you have fun when you do get the chance to visit NZ and don't forget to tell us how it goes :D I haven't been anywhere outside of California, so I definitely have a lot of places that I wanna go to...and the caribbean being one of them.

awww, Candy you're too cute :give you big huggies :P: Anyway, the last pix that Kaye posted...I remember surfing the web and remember all that rave about how SHG's pix was posted to advertise for a local massage place (pssss...I know more than massaging is being done in that reputable place <_<) and there was a guy who wrote an article on SHG, saying that he's willing to believe that SHG does work there, since many k-celebs are being cut down acting parts due to the cut-down in local drama/movie quota...and he posted that picture to imply that underneath all that innocence is a freak ready to be unleashed...what bull!!! :fury: He sounded like he was having the time of his life...also the most rediculous thing ever...remember the McDonald's pix of SHG (she had no makeup)...well, he used those pix to supposedly "prove" that SHG is down on her luck and has to resort to eating McDonald's...what a pig-headed, narrow-minded, chauvanistic richard simmons :angry:<_<

what the...cursingddd.gif *censored for the younger generation*

where did you read that Soutsada?

when that picture was posted, i just knew that there was going to be a loser out there who will take this low 'opportunity' chairshot.gif

really, some ppl just need to leave her alone...motz.gif geez...

those kind of ppl should really try using their time doing something worthwhile...3_4_231.gif it helps...perhaps they need a written guide on how to do that...it doesn't seem too hard confused-two.gif but considering the level of their intelligence...it is questionable, i guess... :unsure:

Guest jieun_lady

hello guys! :D hows everybody? hi nikki,soutsada and mzz booo! :D

bout the issue...you know some people live like that...spending their whole life doing nonsense things :angry: ... i pity them...anyways, i cant help but laugh after seeing miss bi's smilies...they're just too cute... lets leave them alone people. we cant change those kind of people coz they're hopeless :wacko: ...lets juz keep shg's thread full of good things and not of hatred.

Guest soutsada7

what the...cursingddd.gif *censored for the younger generation*

where did you read that Soutsada?

when that picture was posted, i just knew that there was going to be a loser out there who will take this low 'opportunity' chairshot.gif

really, some ppl just need to leave her alone...motz.gif geez...

those kind of ppl should really try using their time doing something worthwhile...3_4_231.gif it helps...perhaps they need a written guide on how to do that...it doesn't seem too hard confused-two.gif but considering the level of their intelligence...it is questionable, i guess... :unsure:

yeah, I had the same reaction <_< I'll try to find the article and post it here, if you guys don't mind, that is :sweatingbullets:

HI Joy!!! :w00t: So glad to see you in this thread today. How's you day, btw? Mine is very tiring and I have a midterm next week, so I'll probably post very little starting tomorrow :(

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey joy and soutsada! see ur both online..

oh, man, like Miss Bi said...more competition, but I'm up for it ;)

bwahahaha (borrowed this expression from Candy, btw :P)...you're hecca mecca (my sister's and the majority of the adolescents' - that I know - lingo for "very" <_< ) funny :lol:

whoa! hecca mecca?! havent heard that word before..is it english? ahihihi~ it sounds catchy though..

awww, Candy you're too cute :give you big huggies :P: Anyway, the last pix that Kaye posted...I remember surfing the web and remember all that rave about how SHG's pix was posted to advertise for a local massage place (pssss...I know more than massaging is being done in that reputable place <_<) and there was a guy who wrote an article on SHG, saying that he's willing to believe that SHG does work there, since many k-celebs are being cut down acting parts due to the cut-down in local drama/movie quota...and he posted that picture to imply that underneath all that innocence is a freak ready to be unleashed...what bull!!! :fury: He sounded like he was having the time of his life...also the most rediculous thing ever...remember the McDonald's pix of SHG (she had no makeup)...well, he used those pix to supposedly "prove" that SHG is down on her luck and has to resort to eating McDonald's...what a pig-headed, narrow-minded, chauvanistic richard simmons :angry:<_<

uh oh~ soutsada's getting worked up! calm down, girl...it's alright...we understand ur indignation..heck, it made me mad too~ seriously, they need to get a life... <_<

bout the issue...you know some people live like that...spending their whole life doing nonsense things :angry: ... i pity them...anyways, i cant help but laugh after seeing miss bi's smilies...they're just too cute... lets leave them alone people. we cant change those kind of people coz they're hopeless :wacko: ...lets juz keep shg's thread full of good things and not of hatred.

yeah, I had the same reaction <_< I'll try to find the article and post it here, if you guys don't mind, that is :sweatingbullets:

yeah, i guess we should just leave this issue alone...since it is very hard to remold stones whistle.gif

plus, i really can't afford another heart attack...lame.gif

HI Joy!!! :w00t: So glad to see you in this thread today. How's you day, btw? Mine is very tiring and I have a midterm next week, so I'll probably post very little starting tomorrow :(

aw you poor thing...get a lot of rest tonight sleep1.gif and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrowjumpy.gif

Guest jieun_lady

hi soutsada! my day is fab! gud luck! we will have a family reunion today and i was assigned to think of a game... :D

whoa! candy! hello there! you're online! :)

anyways, guys let's keep this thread full of good things bout our shg and not of hatred...whatever we say we cant change easily a person's opinion...the most important thing is that we know that shg will never be the kind that person is talking about... :D

Guest soutsada7

yeah, some people are hopeless :sigh: I give up on trying to reform this world :P

hey joy and soutsada! see ur both online..

whoa! hecca mecca?! havent heard that word before..is it english? ahihihi~ it sounds catchy though..

uh oh~ soutsada's getting worked up! calm down, girl...it's alright...we understand ur indignation..heck, it made me mad too~ seriously, they need to get a life... <_<

haha, Candy your posts always manage to put a smile on my face :D

hi soutsada! my day is fab! gud luck! we will have a family reunion today and i was assigned to think of a game... :D

anyways, guys let's keep this thread full of good things bout our shg and not of hatred...whatever we say we cant change easily a person's opinion...the most important thing is that we know that shg will never be the kind that person is talking about... :D

beautifull put Joy :D

yeah, i guess we should just leave this issue alone...since it is very hard to remold stones whistle.gif

plus, i really can't afford another heart attack...lame.gif

aw you poor thing...get a lot of rest tonight sleep1.gif and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrowjumpy.gif

yeah, I was spazzing out for a while there...gah, Miss Bi, I just realized that I'm so glad to be having this online convo with you again...seems like forever :P

Guest jieun_lady

aww..soutsada you need to rest now :( ... well maybe i should rest also but instead...im having a blast...

btw, if hecca mecca is another word for very...mine's super duper megalicious to the highest level...kinda long huh? :P

Guest crazili

thank you :blush:

well, it is always good to be home! :D

another page...well, what's keeping us from 200...?

NOTHING! (that's so corny, but whatever... :rolleyes: )

oh, man, like Miss Bi said...more competition, but I'm up for it ;)

bwahahaha (borrowed this expression from Candy, btw :P)...you're hecca mecca (my sister's and the majority of the adolescents' - that I know - lingo for "very" <_< ) funny :lol:

hello everyone!!!! my day has just begun here.... hahahha.... so, there's a competition now for most pages owned??? hahah... didn't know.... let's just see who will be the lucky SHG-er to own page 200!!!!!!!!! (hopefully it'll be me... then i can go down in history as THE owner of page 200 in THE most famous SHG thread...???? hahaa... sorry... too lame....)

Guest soutsada7

aww..soutsada you need to rest now :( ... well maybe i should rest also but instead...im having a blast...

btw, if hecca mecca is another word for very...mine's super duper megalicious to the highest level...kinda long huh? :P

whoa...that's cool...hmm, gotta start using that on my sis :P btw, have fun at your family reunion...sounds fun!!! :w00t:

:o

was i gone for that long? dunno.gif

sorry.gif forgive me please.gif

haha, Miss Bi...yeah, you were gone for a whole week girl...of course we're gonna miss you :P lovin' your smileys as usual :wahhh, what a show-offer :tongue2:...goes back to lick my envious wound :P haha, j/k:

yeah, we were on a roll, but my stupid wireless connection went dead on me...I feel like I'm so rushed to interact with my beloved SHGers in this thread, since I'm not gonna have much opportunity to starting tomorrow :( feelin' like I'm goin' to the guillotine :o

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi hi! so...have u thought of a game yet? make it an enjoyable and super fun one..filipinos are good at livening things up..hahaha~ wah! i miss the philippines...hope we can get a reunion once i go home next time..

mwehehehe...nice!!! i jst stick to very :ph34r: or maybe the common "as in?" :lol:

:o

was i gone for that long? dunno.gif

sorry.gif forgive me please.gif

aaaww..i love those smileys!!! seriously..they are so cute :blush: it jst livens up ur entire post Miss Boukham..they shud make it a regular here on soompi..bwahaha..oh wells~ even if they dont, im thankful that ur here in the SHK thread to liven it up..hooray for Miss Boukham and her legendary smileys!!! :w00t:

and hello to everyone online right now!!! it's 11:34pm for me..gotta get to sleep soon..jst checkin how things are going in our happy little thread ^ __ ^

EDIT: HOLY COW!!! I MADE A PAGE!!! ^ _____________________________________________ ^

Guest soutsada7

hello everyone!!!! my day has just begun here.... hahahha.... so, there's a competition now for most pages owned??? hahah... didn't know.... let's just see who will be the lucky SHG-er to own page 200!!!!!!!!! (hopefully it'll be me... then i can go down in history as THE owner of page 200 in THE most famous SHG thread...???? hahaa... sorry... too lame....)

haha, you're another cute addition to our thread...hmmm, so far there are Candy and nikkie, and now, you!!!

let me see...nuur, gemt, shanda are the wise ones...

me, Miss Bi and Kaye are the evil ones :muwhahaha <---- another evil laughter:

you, Candy, Nikki, Rainey and Joy are the cute ones...

and the rest of our wonderful SHGers are the rockers, cause they just rock this thread!!! Fighting!!! <--- haha, that's so random :wacko:

oh, oh, Candy you stole my page!!! :bawling my eyes out:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^mwehehehe..nice nice...now we have our own little "titles" :lol:

by the way, good luck on the midterms soutsada! nxt wk's gonna be pretty busy for me too...i need spring break!!! :crazy:

EDIT: bleh! =P maybe the next page will be urs *wink*

hehehe..anyways~ i gotta call it a day guys! good night!!!

Guest soutsada7

^mwehehehe..nice nice...now we have our own little "titles" :lol:

by the way, good luck on the midterms soutsada! nxt wk's gonna be pretty busy for me too...i need spring break!!! :crazy:

EDIT: bleh! =P maybe the next page will be urs *wink*

hehehe..anyways~ i gotta call it a day guys! good night!!!

haha, yeah, I know...just finished with dling all the dramas that I wanna watch, but I can't even touch them yet until I finish with all my midterms and papers :(:tears:

lol, school just started and already I want a break...I'm so bad, but I love being bad ;):P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

woohooo 195!!! ...5 more pages and it's 200!!! hwaeting

must own page 200.. *twitches* :phew:

anyways, I think you guys were talking about this right:

Feb.7th(Tue.) 2006.9:40<News En>

By Lee-Hyun,News En Reporter.

<Kim-Hyun Joong,One of SS501's member, said "My ideal style is Lee-Hyo Ree cause of extrovert character">

Kim-Hyun Joong,the leader of idol group(SS501) revealed good feeling for Lee-Hyo Ree(Sexy Singer??)On air.

In MBC Program 'Thanks for waking of High Recommendation Saturday', Kim-Hyun Joong chose Lee-Hyo Ree for his ideal style.

Because Staff made SS501's members expecting a lot Saying"A Beautiful Woman will come this dormitory" in recent recording.

When Kim-Hyun Joong revealed good feeling for Lee-Hyo Ree who attended SS501's Fan Meeting,He was focused on that event. But that day..Naturally,He chose Lee-Hyo Ree for his ideal style.

Kim-Hyun Joong explained that Lee-Hyo Ree had extrovert character&said"I prefer extrovert woman to womanlike or delicate woman. I like woman who gets along with easily"

Another member Kim-hyung Joon chose Boa(Singer) cause of profession woman.Park-Jung Min chose Go-So Young, Huh-Young Saeng chose Song-Hye Kyo, Kim-Kyu Jong chose Oh-Se Jung for their ideal style&revealed each personality.

Also..In brodcasting of 10th day,will be shown their(member's) secret plan for welcoming Beautiful Woman.

credits: 처음그자리에 from Hyebaragi

it matches with this article that I saw on hyesa a couple of months ago:

SS501's Huh Young-Sang, "My plans next year include meeting Song Hye-Kyo"

더블에스오공일의 매력만점 멤버 허영생이 영화배우 송혜교 예찬론을 펼쳤다.

허영생은 스투와의 인터뷰를 통해 “내년도 계획은 무엇이냐”는 질문을 받자 “꼭 영화배우 송혜교씨를 만날 것이다”고 예상못한 대답을 했다. 팀 동료들에 따르면 허영생은 데뷔 전부터 송혜교의 열혈한 팬. 허영생의 방에는 지금도 송혜교의 대형 브로마이드가 문 옆과 침대 머리맡에 붙어있고 노트북의 초기 배경화면도 송혜교의 최근 사진으로 꾸며져 있다.

허영생은 “송혜교씨의 드라마와 시트콤을 모두 봤고 신작 ‘파랑주의보’도 꼭 극장에 가서 볼 계획”이라면서 “내년에는 어떤 형식으로든 직접 송혜교씨를 만나보고 싶다”고 간절한 소원을 공개했다. 더블에스오공일의 동료들은 “영생이는 하얗고 동그란 얼굴에 큰 눈을 가진 청순한 스타일을 좋아한다. 그래서 ‘핑클’의 성유리 누나도 좋아한다”고 밝혔다.

/김성의 zzam@stoo.com

credits: hyesa

^__^ Young Sang is my second fav from SS501 :)