Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

:lol::lol: you cracked me up!indeed..she is definitely a brave woman to be taking such a photo! :D

;)

i posted these back in the old soompi :D

i made these...the SHG/SSH and KHJ/SJS pairs started the korean craze for me :wub:

and yes, i've always thought she and KHJ had some resemblances :w00t:

star2bg4zx.jpg

star1bg7rp.jpg

i think this is the requested image :huh:

lips62mw.jpg

Guest nofear11877

Thanks for all the pictures.....maybe I should send some random pictures too, all credits to SHGers(???!??!), I couldn't remember I got these pictures from......anyway, who do you think look the best with SHG?

c527a7c9.jpg

SSH all the way!!!! they look so sweet together... maybe im biased cuz i luv SSH :wub: if only they dated... :phew:

;)

lips62mw.jpg

thanks for this Miss Bi!!! now we have a proof of her being friends with kim hyun joo. :D we missed you here!!! i mean really... you seem so busy nowadays. :tears:

Hello to all of my fellow SHKer's!!!!!!!

thanks for this Miss Bi!!! now we have a proof of her being friends with kim hyun joo. :D we missed you here!!! i mean really... you seem so busy nowadays. :tears:

aw...you're too sweet... :wub:

*hugs*

i promise never to take an unnoticed leave again... :blush:

Guest nofear11877

sorry, im blur.... but i have absolutely no idea wat it says...

ooohhh.. and the translation is so cute.... MyGirl and I is translated as the green ONION lang warning....... ONIONS.... hahahha........

can anyone please explain to me wat the article is about??? thanks sooo much....

i think the article is just talking about how they filmed 'my girl and i' and what SHK and CTH experienced while filming it. <--cuz there was a section of where both of them were interviewed. :lol:

haha 'google' translations are hilarious! :lol:

you're absolutely right mzz_booo... it's pretty hillarious to read... like what crazili said it translated 'my girl and i', which is also known as , 'blue alert/high seas warning' into green ONION lang warning. i say don't rely on google translations too much. :lol:

to take such a close up picture of herself...this woman is brave -_-

(also shows that she's not only beautiful with amazing skin because of make up and lighting :P )

im with ya there Miss Bi... she's one brave lady to take a close up pic of herself. i wish i could do that but i can't cuz i look different when i take a close-up pic of myself. :lol:

aw...you're too sweet... :wub:

*hugs*

i promise never to take an unnoticed leave again... :blush:

o/t:

keep your promise alright? :hugs:

;)

i posted these back in the old soompi :D

i made these...the SHG/SSH and KHJ/SJS pairs started the korean craze for me :wub:

and yes, i've always thought she and KHJ had some resemblances :w00t:

star2bg4zx.jpg

star1bg7rp.jpg

lips62mw.jpg

Oh thank you for finding that pic of SHG and KHJ together..I searched all the k-celeb section for that! Song Hye Kyo and Kim Hyun Joo have always been my favorite actress!!!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

heyy does anyone rmb the old shk thread on 'old soompi'??

the one created by .. I think, it was simply_suZ?

anyways, I was looking through the first few pages of THIS thread, and I found a member who posted this:

Hi everyone :lol: I've managed to save the pages of the former SHG thread and some if not all the links of her CFs, MVs, etc. I thought of posting it here on the new forum because I don't want them go to waste and somebody here (new members) might not yet finished downloading all the clips.

Note that I am NOT the one who uploaded all this clips. ALL CREDITS goes to the FORMER TOPIC CREATOR (most of us here know her) of the Lovely Song Hye-Gyo thread whose the one who uploaded all the clips. I hope that she doesn't get mad at me posting it here at the new thread. Maybe I could ask the NEW topic creator to post this links on the first page so that we won't have to post all the links everytime we upload new clips. I'd be willing to upload some other clips of SHG since I will have lot of free time coz I'm on a vacation.

Here's a PARTIAL list of all the links on the former SHG thread. I've only included all working links as some of the links are already dead :( . All links are Megaupload links:

BC Card (BC 카드): in flower print red dress/ talking with friends

Etude (에뛰드): kisses window (lipstick) / lipstick smudge on oppa (lipstick) / in library oppa calls (powder) / lil fairy flower garden / shg as mermaid / visual pink (lipstick)

Ever (에버): ice skating

Clride (클라이드): making faces ft. Lee Jung Jae / running ft. Lee Jung Jae

Vivien (비비안): dancing also many changes of clothes / slim body

Litmus: 05 litmus autumn CF making / 05 litmus spring led / 05 litmus summer CF making / 05 litmus summer led II

7777 Coloring (7777 컬러링): boxing

McDonald (맥도날드): teasing kid / wrong oppa

Olay (올레이): looking at pics

Chung-ha (청하) (soju): in a restaurant night

S.M.A.R.T. (스마트) (uniforms): shg & guy

uShell: in an airplane

Wells (교원웰스) (water): holding glass ft. lee byung hun / by stairway ft. lee byung hun

A Solution (에이솔루션): face closeup

Morning Drink (아침햇살): holding balloon / running to subway

Oilbank (오일뱅크): shg sings for customer

Netsgo (넷츠고): crying with dove on shoulder

Vegetable Family (야채가족): vegetable drink

Samsung (삼성): at an auction

Again DO NOT credit me for uploading all this clips. I just mere reposting it here on the new thread. ALL CREDITS TO HER :)

Hi again everyone!!! Here's some more clips of our Lovely Song Hye-Gyo. Most of the links are from the former thread and a little are uploaded by me :). I'll be arranging this after I finished all the links.

CFs and NGs:

EVER CF (playing baseball & fake playing piano)

Etude (argues with guy)

SHG with Shinhwa

MNET - Blue Alert interview

Section TV - 050914 Blue Alert Interview

Song Hye-Gyo KTF from sidushq.com

DIOS multiple SHG

DIOS CF

EVER Dual Face

EVER DJ SHG

EVER SHG I Love Rock n Roll

Oilbank SHG greets a kid

Oilbank goodbye departing car

Oilbank CF making

Vivien CF Making

05 Litmus Spring CF Making & Interview

Top NG 1

TOP NG 2

Ott (cookie) SHG hiccups

BC Card holding an apple CF (16sec)

BC Card holding an apple CF (21sec)

MVs:

SHG and SSH Once Upon a Day MV

Jung Il Young - Gido (Prayer) MV

SHG Shin Sung Woo Eyun MV

To those who can't download on Megaupload.com you can go to this link SHG page on Popcornfor2.com for direct downloading though some of the links are already dead.

More clips to come I guess :D

woooww amazing.. I would've never have thought of SAVING pages from the old thread.. :D

why don't we add it to the front page again? like in the old thread?

of course, full credits & thanks to Simply_suZ & eynjel18!! :):D

Guest soutsada7

SSH all the way!!!! they look so sweet together... maybe im biased cuz i luv SSH :wub: if only they dated... :phew:

me too, me too...I love SSH :wub: and HELLO to you our lovely Kaye, but I think I'm gonna head off to bed now...nite nite :D

anyways, I was looking through the first few pages of THIS thread, and I found a member who posted this:

woooww amazing.. I would've never have thought of SAVING pages from the old thread.. :D

wahhh, mzz_booo you're the best, the best I tell ya!!! :w00t: :goes to sleep and anticipating the major dls tomorrow :P:

i think the article is just talking about how they filmed 'my girl and i' and what SHK and CTH experienced while filming it. <--cuz there was a section of where both of them were interviewed. :lol:

you're absolutely right mzz_booo... it's pretty hillarious to read... like what crazili said it translated 'my girl and i', which is also known as , 'blue alert/high seas warning' into green ONION lang warning. i say don't rely on google translations too much. :lol:

im with ya there Miss Bi... she's one brave lady to take a close up pic of herself. i wish i could do that but i can't cuz i look different when i take a close-up pic of myself. :lol:

o/t:

keep your promise alright? :hugs:

haha, to be truthful...I didn't understand a thing that translated article was talking about, even though I scrunched up my face for a half hour trying to decipher and put together each word :lol: well, I got the gist of it, but wowwie it took some time :sweatingbullets:

Guest honey_ping

what's this I heard about ss501's choice of woman, honey_ping? ooo, ooo, I wanna know!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Dat's wat!?!?!?!! I'm still waiting for Shanda to explain? Shanda? Shanda? Where are you? Tell us, please?

yea, i was the one that created it. all the stuff got lost. i didn't save it either. boo. i tried looking for it but the ones that eynjel18 was all i could find. i know i used to have a whole bunch more than that. too bad.

Guest kneekey

my gahhhhhhhhh! :crazy: i was just away for 2 days and this thread moves like a jet plane, i missed what, 6 pages?!?!?!?

kaye and candy i posted the word brutal for koreans (not all of them) because my korean classmate pull the hair of my other classmate, just because my other classmate doesn't want to trade places w/ her(seating arrangement), its really petty, thats why

Miss Bouakham i looooooooooooove your ps skills, i wish i could do those things(blending and stuff)

waves crazily to crazili!! :D ( it rhymes.haha. :lol: )

~~~~~~~~

i own the page! :D *does a cartwheel* yaaaaaaaaaay! :D

Hi everyone. My friend who has a cousin in Bangkok told her that promotional posters for My Girl and I have already been put up in various places all over the city. So I guess their first stop is Bangkok? :unsure: Don't take my word for it, though, it's just my hunch. :)

I guess her next stop is KL! yay! (hopefully)Thailand just next to M'sia

i'm from KL..i assume Nuur is too ..sorry if i'm mistaken. you know what crazili..if its confirmed that she'll be coming to KL, we really should plan some stalking activities properly

**nite soutsada...have a nice zzzzZzZzzzZZzz...

...we are stalker in the making :ph34r: shg we r coming to you wahahaha!

wahaha... sounds relli fun.... yayy... i've got partners-in-crime already...

now, the worse thing that can happen is tat it turns out she's not coming, right??? (slaps myself for being so negative.........)

hi partner!

come on crazili..we must stay positive! and stay focused..it aint over till its over...*closes eyes and begins chanting "SHK will come to KL,SHK will come to KL,SHK will come to KL.."*

:lol::lol: you cracked me up!indeed..she is definitely a brave woman to be taking such a photo! :D

yes aja! aja! like bm05om said 'think positive'

haha, remember bm05om that you must count me in too...although I won't be there, but I'll be there in spirit cause I wanna see her badly enough

bm05om & crazili: someone wants to join our lil' crime-team..yeye!

wahh, nuur you stole my page just like mzz_booo did :( It's ok though, cause you and mzz_booo are special, so I'll let you slide this time Congrats on owing a page!!! :w00t: yeah, I completely agree with you on SHG and CTH...they just seem so comfortable with one another, even more so than when SHG was with LBH :) Like someone noted earlier, the hand on SHG's knee really points out that they're really great friends

oooppss..sorry I didn't meant to hihi..

Thanks for all the pictures.....maybe I should send some random pictures too, all credits to SHGers(???!??!), I couldn't remember I got these pictures from......anyway, who do you think look the best with SHG?

thanks for posting those pics... I can see u did a homework to compile those.. I should think a theme one for my next pics posting...

shg looks gud with all of them, personally I really like her with WB

sorry, im blur.... but i have absolutely no idea wat it says...

ooohhh.. and the translation is so cute.... MyGirl and I is translated as the green ONION lang warning....... ONIONS.... hahahha........

can anyone please explain to me wat the article is about??? thanks sooo much....

i think she looks best with BI....... they both look awkward in that pic with wonbin....

edit: I own the page yayy

congratz! u owned the page, that translation cracked me up wahaha..

woooww amazing.. I would've never have thought of SAVING pages from the old thread..

of course, full credits & thanks to Simply_suZ & eynjel18!!

I rmb the old SHK thread, yea..it was created by Simply_suZ, muchas gracias to Simply_suZ & eynjel18

here's a creation i did just now before going to sleep... (my first step of embracing this thread, kaye ;) )

shgenvy27fy.jpg

very simple but i feel that the quote is true

nice creation! like it..

gahhh just missed to own this page to kneekey <_< nway congratz kneekey! u owned the page, welcome back!

....some rare pics of SHG (I hvn't seen them) & thought to post them :P

bae3rp.jpg

I think this was taken during filming hotelier coz u can see song yun ah there, is that Bae Yong Jun the one that holding her? my eyes say it's him, I donno...

hyekyo12gp.jpg

she looks different here, but still pretty luvly. she is kinda mix race or somtin, or it's just my eyes or the shooting angle or whatever:rolleyes:

hyekyo228si.jpg

...& the hair done :)

pix credits: hyebaragi.com

Guest honey_ping

gahhh just missed to own this page to kneekey <_< nway congratz kneekey! u owned the page, welcome back!

bae3rp.jpg

I think this was taken during filming hotelier coz u can see song yun ah there, is that Bae Yong Jun the one that holding her? my eyes say it's him, I donno...

she looks different here, but still pretty luvly. she is kinda mix race or somtin, or it's just my eyes or the shooting angle or whatever:rolleyes:

Yah, hardly to get pictures during the filming of hotelier, especially..............and this is really interesting........thanks nuur!

I don't think she's mix........prob she's really pure korean? He..he..he..

3 pages in one day! :phew: this thread is moving so fast. with lots of beautiful pics, too. :)

Some photos of SHK with LBH. I am not a fan of this pairing, but in case some people are curious. I must say, I would love to see her happy with the man of her choice.

same with me. as long as she's happy and her man will treat her well, i'll be happy for her..... although i can suggest one or 2 great guy if she ask me. ;):D

kaye and candy i posted the word brutal for koreans (not all of them) because my korean classmate pull the hair of my other classmate, just because my other classmate doesn't want to trade places w/ her(seating arrangement), its really petty, thats why

really....? i thought it only happens in korean movies........ :o:lol:

congratulations for owning the page :)

yes, nuur this is from hotelier w/ byj and sya. i saw a similar pic only shk and sya switched places.

welcome back nikki, miss bi and simply suz

Guest soutsada7

here's a creation i did just now before going to sleep... (my first step of embracing this thread, kaye ;) )

shgenvy27fy.jpg

very simple but i feel that the quote is true :P

wow, Miss Bi you've got some amazing p/s skills...haha, someone needs to give me a tutorial and I just know who that someone's gonna be :points finger at Miss Bi or maybe Kaye :phew::lol:: Anyway, thanks for sharing and WELCOME BACK !!! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

shgenvy27fy.jpg

very simple but i feel that the quote is true :P

wow... :speechless: you're really good Miss Bi!!!! you've got amazing photoshop skills. sadly, my ps skills aren't good yet. i luv the quote there. like you said, it's simple but very straightforward.

good morning soutsada!!!!!

Guest soutsada7

my gahhhhhhhhh! :crazy: i was just away for 2 days and this thread moves like a jet plane, i missed what, 6 pages?!?!?!?

Miss Bouakham i looooooooooooove your ps skills, i wish i could do those things(blending and stuff)

waves crazily to crazili!! :D ( it rhymes.haha. :lol: )

~~~~~~~~

nikki, congrats on owning a page :w00t: wow, that does sound brutal...haha, you and Candy are both so cute :P

bae3rp.jpg

hyekyo12gp.jpg

hyekyo228si.jpg

...& the hair done :)

pix credits: hyebaragi.com

thanks for the beautiful pix nuur , haven't seen these yet. Man, now I wanna watch hotelier...is it any good? Saving these for sure, hope you won't mind :D

Simply suZ: welcome back to the thread...you did such a wonderful job on the previous SHG thread :P

MORNING EVERYBODY and Morning Kaye :D...rise and shine for me. It is now 6:41 am and I'm already up and about. Nope, Candy, I don't have classes this early...just that I can't go back to sleep once I wake up, so I always camp in this thread...muwahahahaha <--- evil laughter...I've officially gone whacko :wacko: