Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

^no need to apologize kaye ;) it's alright...

hahaha~ THE brad and jen couple? ur right though..better not compare shk and lbh to them :phew:

Guest soutsada7

Hi everyone. My friend who has a cousin in Bangkok told her that promotional posters for My Girl and I have already been put up in various places all over the city. So I guess their first stop is Bangkok? :unsure: Don't take my word for it, though, it's just my hunch. :)

awww, man, lucky friend :P

Thank-you!!! :blush:

haha, no prob...btw, I haven't watched any dramas with KHJ in it...maybe I'll give glass slipper a try :D

hi hi! well..i only have two classes today, so it's not so bad..il make the most of the time i have right now coz starting nxt wk...im gonna be swamped with skulwork :tears: oohh~ poor girl..here grab my hand..let's drink soju and drown our stresses together!! *evil laugh with lightning in the distance*

hey! i didnt even notice the cat!!!

oohhh~ that's kinda sad...so they were planning on getting married? thanks for the article by the way shanda...erm..let's see...so wat if they do get married? how badly wud that affect shk's career? sorry..im a little confused..i dont quite get their reasons if it is based on that... :unsure:

oooohhh~~~ lucky peeps over at bangkok if ever it is true!!! do update us on this news.. :lol:

yay, "kombay"...let's toast to our hectic lives...my, my...Candy, you are so evil :muwahahahah <---evil laughter:

I live in Bangkok and I saw the big poster " My Girl and I" at Siam Paragon last month.

wow, I didn't know you live in Thailand...btw, are you Thai, if you mind me asking? :)

this is just my guess candy... if they got married... i think they would be like the the golden couple of korea... like the "brad and jen" couple in hollywood (well, they broke up so i guess this doesn't apply anymore). :lol:

oh and sorry for the very very very loooooooooooooooooong post. :lol: i didn't inted to do that. :sweatingbullets:

haha, no prob Kaye...I actually enjoyed the whole article, though I had to scrunch up my face and squint my eyes the whole time while reading the google-translated artilce, lol...you rock!!! :D

No, they were never engaged but yes, you're right, there were many rumors circulating that they were. This is what Hye Gyo wrote for her fans at her website (during that time):

"My fans must have been in a state of shock. I have been so busy filming "Full House". I don't even know how these articles could have been written, when in fact I never spoke of any such thing."

"It's bad enough that rumors of marriage had come out last year, but to have the same false rumors start again is just ridiculous."

And here's a statement that LBH released at the time of the breakup:

"I had thought through deeply over SHK's standpoint and in consideration for her future, I took this painful decision to break up.

I apologize to all the well wishes & friends whom had encouraged our relationship but it didn't turn out the way it was expected.

The breakup of a relationship is not centered on just one or two reasons but different views of marriage and timing being one of the reasons and the sacrifice that comes along with it. The major reason is her career advancement. ( He being a more experience artist himself, understand what extend of great sacrifice SHK will have to face.)

He went on to compliment Song Hye Kyo Si on her great potential in acting and wishes her well.

They dated for 15 months.

thanks for the clarification Shanda...I've always wondered about the reason they broke up :D

Alrighty folks, I'm gonna head out to class and work now...see you guys later :D

Guest honey_ping

Thanks for all the pictures.....maybe I should send some random pictures too, all credits to SHGers(???!??!), I couldn't remember I got these pictures from......anyway, who do you think look the best with SHG?

c527a7c9.jpg3319.jpg

youngjaejieunfh.jpg

ga24_jpg.jpg

20051212180246001.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for all the pics u guys!!!

ginachan, i loved the first one! :lol: and as for ur question honey_ping, id have to say she looks good with every guy there..every guy BUT lbh :( im so sorry..or maybe it's jst a bad pic of the two of them...hmm, on second thought, yeah, i think it's not a very good pic..shk's face looks weird there for some reason :blink:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Thanks for all the pictures.....maybe I should send some random pictures too, all credits to SHGers(???!??!), I couldn't remember I got these pictures from......anyway, who do you think look the best with SHG?

c527a7c9.jpg3319.jpg

youngjaejieunfh.jpg

ga24_jpg.jpg

20051212180246001.jpg

based on those pics...

1) w/ ssh

2) w/ bi

3) w/ lbh

4) w/ cth

5) w/ wb

Wow, I thought I was the only one who loved SHG with LBH! She seemed really happy with him...I mean,they were so close. I've even seen some pictures of her with his family. LBH is very talented and respected actor in Korea. I'm sure that SHG will find her someone special in the near future! :P

NO, no, no, I am also a LBH-SHK supporter before, still love the pair very much, My heart aches for some time when they brokeup. I have the picture where the family took together. By the way, how to download pictures from my picture file. Tks

Guest soutsada7

NO, no, no, I am also a LBH-SHK supporter before, still love the pair very much, My heart aches for some time when they brokeup. I have the picture where the family took together. By the way, how to download pictures from my picture file. Tks

you can upload the pix to photobucket...you need an account for this, but it's free. I think photobucket is the easiest to navigate for newbies, but I love using filelodge to upload my pix cause at least filelodge doesn't alter my pix without my consent...you should definitely try photobucket first. After you upload to photobucket, just copy the url and paste on the bar/box (it appears after you click on the picture tab on top of your reply box...it's a pix of a tree) and then you click "add reply" and voila, your pix should show. Hope that helps :D

ginachan: I just love the pix you posted up, especially the third and the last one...so sensual and innocent at the same time :P

honey_ping: I think SHG looks best with SSH and next would have to be Wonbin...I least favor LBH though :(

Hey everybody!!! :w00t: Just got back from classes and work and I'm just so happy :D How's your day? Mine went great!!! :D

^^change my mind...I think SHG looks best with SSH, but second would have to be Bi, then Wonbin :D

Guest honey_ping

I love her with Bi and WB......they looked really hot with SHG!

Shanda......what's dis news about SS501's choice of ideal woman? I would love to see the news....just want to know what Huh Young Saeng's reason for his choice....he..he..he....good choice really!

Guest crazili

NEWS TIME!!!

here's the google translation.... its really awful... but you can get the gist of what it's saying. :sweatingbullets:

It opens the door of vague first love

< Green onion lang warning > it is a talk against the first love. With the popularity which it piles up from the t.vIs cut from motion picture total and it received the love call su other song hyey the friendship screenIt is a debut work and big popularity string Japan yu height < the world of the director five supervision which it buysIt shouts a love > li the May khu it is one work from the center. ButThe that it sees and " < green onion lang warning > to lead the first love which throbs is born again memory,toy Route it is a mind which it wishes, " before being, one joint of wheel possibility supervision motion pictureTruth it does more and with it does to reach.< Green onion lang warning > (before supervising wheel possibility, production child film) production report sliced raw fishNovember 25th, with progress of stationary zero announcer nine indebtedness totals hundred in SeoulIt was opened from anger point. December it has ahead a 22nd release, < the green onion lang warning> From when it goes back with the foot foot grudge high student thay with present song hyey kyo in small quantityIt produced the beginning and end consistent amiableness child child one atmosphere with the features which throbs. FlagIt precedes to the social gathering to sleep the preview and the May king film of motion picture initially public affairsIt became the dog. Charmingness of the high school student knock-down two hero was the blood smallness tu with detailEven the suffering wall from photographing above thu it does not forget not to be, it releases and when it puts out thay present virtueSite is joyful like that was electrolytic degree at minute. That middleMarket line of vision string thing with sweetness fortune height su shoes. In the protection (car thay present) which is commonTo ladles a presumptuous love offensive and the mercury which swells (song hyey kyo) as well first allThe first height su it attempts. From actual motion picture the computer which non- does not come down thatlay phik Coming to be more, the other which sells ci being become worse one atmosphere and as production positionGives a tip. from the May king film which is opened to the public song hyey also the friendship song capabilityThe possibility of watching for it was. With alone in windowsill flag large catch fine voice 1990 year riverspyen It is black the dream of song my objective surface work ' one summer night ' the bay it calls1995 years the background of the motion picture which is is intimate more from her features,It approaches. Recently kkes bay features it seems in t.v drama, all song hyey friendship motion pictureThe fact that the many interest is to lean in debut work was fact. Specially last year< Pool house > success after motion picture performance in declaration grudge her walkingIt was a condition where the neck is becoming intensively. In the scenario where like that she is numerousFrom hesitation < green onion lang warning > it selected without. Against that reason " poemYour honor five and the first motion picture the supervision and relative player to be good with lyrical motion pictureIt wanted " starting, it revealed the reply which is. One side car thay present < bizarreHer which is > big successful after, the this time where the charge which will increase grows but < the green onion lang warning> It does not have a charge it endeavors, there was a fun and it will be able to photographIt does. And " it does not take the CF during that time, mind side anh asssong hyey kyo The Sea lang it held how in place this time, it lives intimatly, tem with together ccike It will see, " it made laughter in left in joke.

Today song hyey kyo the Filipino detail underwater photographing time fish too much from nothingwess The experience which wears out it will put in, it introduces, it did. Inside young enemy swimming suit fieldIt will not forget the impression of the word stem fish yet song hyey in friendship language the car thayPresent " that fish song hyey kyo cannot forget a Sea consultation impression, detail it peels,ci It came, it does, " it will talk and it will make a site again with one laugh oceaness c. Motion picture < green onion lang warning > from Japan in book, with t.v series, zeroIt got brazier sensation popularity, < it shouts a love from the center of the world> li The May khu from production phase the interest was high with one work. BecauseThe charge will be considerable, well! against the forecast which is former wheel possibility supervision " chargeCompletion is higher the feeling more motion picture li the May khu it was a crab glory." It gets torn and when " it saves the impression of the love which the original work has, it stands but discrimination characteristicThe thing authorization which will melt a Korean emotion how because must let problemWas. Confronted to a love and it joins in in the talk the year when it is with a family, with lifeLife it melted and the place agony which does to hold plentifully it did. Talk of loveIt penetrates a life how and what kind of effect it goes mad to a life and and the possibility where it will see issIt is a thing, " the answer which is sincere is to be audible. Is, supervision headnoteThe artificial truth one love will be expressed naturally as the car thay present, song hyey kyoWith the features whose two players are intimate very in photographing the seaside good features image

There was a possibility of putting in and is satisfied the features which it was visible. Dentition of great worksDecember when one crash is forecast the front it put a 22nd release, < the green onion lang warning >The spectator suction power which two leading role players have and khu li su E su in season eThe style which rings, from one subject matter gadfly inside the side discrimination characteristic it lets relativy, the tubeIt is expecting in visitor chasing.

Former wheel possibility supervision and the car thay present, song hyey kyo " memory of the first love which throbs "Former wheel possibility supervision < The green onion lang warning > it is a talk against the first love. WhoOr the first love is being located to the mind corner. < the green onion lang warning > the tubeIt does and the first love which throbs is again born memory and toy route it is a mind which it wishes.song hyey kyo The scenario listened to once in mind. Supervision it believesIt went and when it wants working certainly together thay from present Sea it was good more. The first zeroThe delineation of feelings wanted starting an anger with motion picture.Car thay present The why to me the bay send difficult question. 2nd golden age?song hyey kyo It carries the Sea and riding it tries? (Laugh) will have to become the motion picture which is valuable,It is same. It does not see the motion picture which is completed still becomes what kind of meaning the wool lu keyssc. But it was good too much with only work.

song hyey kyo The first mini series < autumn assimilation > that season which is but < the green onion langWhen warning > photographing with, it was same. In the first mini series the first motion picture, toAlso the polyvalent season was same and also the mental attitude that appeared to be going back sometimes.When it does not know, that it is brave, it doesn't do? It does not tremble a lot not to be, tension insideIt becomes. Now the line it is good too much and photographing to be being been finishing joyfully it appearsIt is happy.song hyey kyo The work before doing to, the greeting late summer was degree. The company which is funlam With the bay it is knowing one it tries together to be joyful, it was tenderhearted. EastTo confront with also the colleague actress too much well even in lifestyle. Car thay the present Sea our sonni ess u The cotton to be like this the side it does and it will be able to perform it appears.Car thay present Thank you. It is good. What. The many minutes envyThe Sea which with the Kim end Sea hong the light it pushes among the rest envies too much, from in the photographing market fiveci, Did to dry. (laugh) song hyey kyo the Sea to do well a performance, Hu hup wellTo be right there was a fun and it took. Well! from system 3 month anti- period 50 degree chwalZero and the place where it is a dry and hard schedule being disabled, it learns but step wild meal liIt lived too much well.song hyey kyo It is shoes where the protection and the only two person travel. It swims from the oceanThe scene took from Filipino detail. When being young, inside against the fish,There is good reminiscence and it does too much horribly. Before photographing the cowardice plentifully nassPlace step and the car thay the present Sea assisted plentifully and from the possibility of ending well it wasGood reminiscence when with the family it plays going in the riverside, the fish too much manhThat Oh from it will not enter, it did. The mom pulls and the swimming suit which enters butThe flesh pair the fish came in with the inside to catch. That impression stillIt does not peel it will not forget. It was unpleasant too much.Car thay present Neither the fish will forget that impression probably, well! c. Net meatsong hyey kyo Sea width it is not and until detail it came with there is talk. (Laugh) the lifetime when it is a water flea which is born tut report to the child whom it cannot it is fed up,It had difficulty. The blood addition sensitive cold region reaction comes just now and it has difficulty,It is. The fault remains all in the all body and it has difficulty yet because of it

song hyey kyo < The pool house > from it is simple, it does, the bizarre woman yessc. To be sad 1 minutes is and the other side mercury which is a person who is the possibility where it will peel and eatIt is a high school girl who is common. The face it hides and it is shy and it is acute.High school girl answer ci it will not be but and it will do a love expression presumptuously, it will decrease, it holds. UnitIt appears to be being a wall one child. Being lively, the ear yep it is long but < the pool house > with

It will be different plentifully, well! c. In small quantity it is a reserved person.ess B? Car thay present It is not like that case certainly. It took the CF, ci long it became. (laugh The inside mind is not side. It held how, it lives intimatly, song hyey kyo the Sea ccikTime takes together. (laugh) the first movieman < bizarre her >It went well too much and like that it thought.' in inside life like this work onceWhen the bay it meets more, it is born, was successful well! c. ' the work which it jumps over as well insideBe born more d. Also every expectation was high and charge sensitivity it was many. 8 month for swiFrom the cotton also the attitude to do a many thought was exchanged plentifully. To former times inside avariceThe bay to appear place this time to be searching for plentifully su thay phu it packed. The year when it learnsWhen it cheats, that which it thinks it knows more d. This work is small butCase it holds but when case it remains with the work which is valuable, the first which it thinks thatIt is a work. When the result is good, to be good more.song hyey kyo Became the original work, < it shouts a love from the center of the world > one which isThe motion picture which it sees did not see. It was like that and the actress should have been done how the woollu keyss c. From first original work motion picture and connection it does it did not do. Original workExcludes < the green onion lang warning > the bay it thought and it performed.

sorry, im blur.... but i have absolutely no idea wat it says...

ooohhh.. and the translation is so cute.... MyGirl and I is translated as the green ONION lang warning....... ONIONS.... hahahha........

can anyone please explain to me wat the article is about??? thanks sooo much....

i think she looks best with BI....... they both look awkward in that pic with wonbin.... :P

edit: I own the page yayy

Guest cutegurl87

haha, no prob...btw, I haven't watched any dramas with KHJ in it...maybe I'll give glass slipper a try :D

Definitely Glass Slippers (stars with So Ji Sup) and also Miss Kim's Adventures in Making a Million (stars with Ji Jin Hee) if you want to see the funnier side of her.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

sorry, im blur.... but i have absolutely no idea wat it says...

ooohhh.. and the translation is so cute.... MyGirl and I is translated as the green ONION lang warning....... ONIONS.... hahahha........

can anyone please explain to me wat the article is about??? thanks sooo much....

i think she looks best with BI....... they both look awkward in that pic with wonbin.... :P

edit: I own the page yayy

haha 'google' translations are hilarious! :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Definitely Glass Slippers (stars with So Ji Sup) and also Miss Kim's Adventures in Making a Million (stars with Ji Jin Hee) if you want to see the funnier side of her.

haha, yay Crazili , you owned it this time :w00t:

oooo, I heard my best friend talking about Miss Kim's Adventures in Making a Million (Vietnamese dubbed though)...what is this drama about? <---- oh, oh...got off-topic again :P

what's this I heard about ss501's choice of woman, honey_ping? ooo, ooo, I wanna know!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest soutsada7

^^hey, Miss Bi !!! long time no see around here...hope you're doing well and not working too hard :P :waves at you happily:

I completely agree with you on the close-up pix...SHG is gorgeous and she's got gorgeous skin...that close-up pix just proved it :D

wahaha... sounds relli fun.... yayy... i've got partners-in-crime already...

now, the worse thing that can happen is tat it turns out she's not coming, right??? (slaps myself for being so negative.........)

the middle photograph with SHG making a face is soooo cute!!!!!!!! hahaha love it! thanks skylar....

LOVe LOve Love this pic.... she looks so..... SMART... hahahahahah

come on crazili..we must stay positive! and stay focused..it aint over till its over..:D *closes eyes and begins chanting "SHK will come to KL,SHK will come to KL,SHK will come to KL.."*

to take such a close up picture of herself...this woman is brave -_-

(also shows that she's not only beautiful with amazing skin because of make up and lighting :P )

:lol::lol: you cracked me up!indeed..she is definitely a brave woman to be taking such a photo! :D

Guest soutsada7

come on crazili..we must stay positive! and stay focused..it aint over till its over..:D *closes eyes and begins chanting "SHK will come to KL,SHK will come to KL,SHK will come to KL.."*

:lol::lol: you cracked me up!indeed..she is definitely a brave woman to be taking such a photo! :D

haha, remember bm05om that you must count me in too...although I won't be there, but I'll be there in spirit cause I wanna see her badly enough ;):lol: