Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest CRYSTEENA

:) Hi everyone!!! It's my first time on this thread B)

Just wondering who is SHK is dating now?? The first SHK drama I've watched was the "Autumn" and boy I was hooked because SSH AND SHK was just magnificent along with WONBIN aaaahhh, that movie was one of the greatest K-DRAMA I've seen then came "FULL HOUSE" which was entertaining and Bi and SHK's chemistry was just amazing...She has the most angelic face from all korean actress and the more you look at her the prettier she gets :blush:

Guest soutsada7

hi all!

im sooo glad to know that SHK loves to read!!! :lol: coz as for me, im a total bookworm...mwehehehe~ aside from the internet, books are my most favorite diversion :P

aaawww...ppl from jeju island dont recognize her as a star? that's so cute!!! it must be nice to be able to go around someplace without fans hounding u and reporters snapping ur picture...i mean, i guess that's part of the life of someone hu's famous but i suppose it cud get tiring too right? (gosh, wat am i saying :sweatingbullets: )

anyways~~~ im going back to skul tomorrow too...good luck to everyone else out there who's starting a new semester!

yeah, I'm going back to school tomorrow - kinda excited :D Hope it goes well for you and everybody else who starts school tomorrow...Miss Bi, hope it goes well for you too when you go back on the 18th...

Just wondering who is SHK is dating now?? The first SHK drama I've watched was the "Autumn" and boy I was hooked because SSH AND SHK was just magnificent along with WONBIN aaaahhh, that movie was one of the greatest K-DRAMA I've seen then came "FULL HOUSE" which was entertaining and Bi and SHK's chemistry was just amazing...She has the most angelic face from all korean actress and the more you look at her the prettier she gets :blush:

Hi, welcome aboard :D I'm so happy to welcome another new member to this wonderful thread :D (see, I can't stop cheesing)...No, as of right now SHG's not dating anybody. I think she had a very painful experience from her first love (Lee Byung Hun), yet wonderful and enlightening at the same time. I remember reading somewhere that she said she wasn't ready for another prick from cupid's arrow; she has so many goals to accomplish as an actress and she seems to be too busy for a love life right now. I've gotta agree with you, though, that she and SSH make a very beautiful and lovely couple (wahhh, she and Wonbin too...gahh, I'm too greedy) and AIMH as well as FH are my top fav K-dramas ;) Hope to see you here more...

yeah, I'm going back to school tomorrow - kinda excited :D Hope it goes well for you and everybody else who starts school tomorrow...Miss Bi, hope it goes well for you too when you go back on the 18th...

aw...thanks! :wub:

hmm, i was wondering, who was it that requested for AIMH to be uploaded?

(sorry, so many posts i forgot! :crazy: )

Guest Jamieâ„¢

what? really? why would anyone wanna do that? :weird: :unsure: I would love to see her clip, but I wouldn't go so far as to send out my passport; I think they're asking for too much :wacko:

oh they want you to send them a copy of your passport.. for Foreigners..

yeah I don't understand why either.. o.O

but I rmb someone here had a sidus account, because they uploaded a clip for us before..

Guest soutsada7

aw...thanks! :wub:

haha :lol: I'm feeling so overwhelmed now just from going over the link for ripping dvds onto the hard drive that you sent me :sweatingbullets::wacko: thanks for the link Miss Bi...I'll come around to tackling it, but for now I kinda wanna stay away from feeling too overwhelmed :P

oh they want you to send them a copy of your passport.. for Foreigners..

yeah I don't understand why either.. o.O

but I rmb someone here had a sidus account, because they uploaded a clip for us before..

oh, okay, only a copy...hmmmm interesting...

Guest VitaDolce*

^ Goodnight !!!

Any news on our SHK ??? maybe new drama ???

I don't know anything cause I'm busy with dance practise ^^

Welcome! Hope to see you here more often ... and yes, I agree... SHK and SSH look great together. I prefer Won Bin + SHK though.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi hi! welcome to the thread! :lol: so great to see a new SHK fan..hehehe...

her beauty does get to u doesnt it? "the more u look at her the prettier she gets" :lol: i loved how u said that~ anyways..hope to see u around here crysteena!

OT: im jst sneaking in some posts before leaving for skul... :sweatingbullets: good luck everyone! have a great semester!

Guest jieun_lady

any new projects of hyekyo? i really liked full house. i loved the bi-kyo tandem.they luk so cute together.hope there will be a full house 2. that would be great :w00t: . by the way, i've read from korean celeb photos thread that hyekyo and bi have identical rings. :sweatingbullets:

well its good to know there are fellow pinoys and would be nurses here...im glad i met u guys...aja aja fighting!!!

juz want 2 ask...how can i have my own avatar and banner? i dont know how to put them... :blush:

Guest soutsada7

Can anyone upload pics of SHK & wonbin together ... I saw a pic of them ... they were wearing a wedding outfit.

it's from the Andre Kim fashion show, I think :unsure: I'll post them up as soon as I find some...btw, welcome back Heaven...hope to see you here more ;)

any new projects of hyekyo? i really liked full house. i loved the bi-kyo tandem.they luk so cute together.hope there will be a full house 2. that would be great :w00t: . by the way, i've read from korean celeb photos thread that hyekyo and bi have identical rings. :sweatingbullets:

well its good to know there are fellow pinoys and would be nurses here...im glad i met u guys...aja aja fighting!!!

juz want 2 ask...how can i have my own avatar and banner? i dont know how to put them... :blush:

hey, Joy :waves crazily: :D after FH, she did a movie called "My Girl and I" she starred in it with Cha Taehyun...it's gonna be released in dvd on Feb. 28, 2006, but further details have yet to be given out. I really want her to play in another drama, but I highly doubt that, since she announced that she wants to do movies first :D Hope that helps...I'll post up more news of her future projects later as soon as they come out...about the banner and avatar, you much have pix saved on photobucket first and go to "my controls"...paste the url of the banner/pix from photobucket that you wanna use and paste it on the avatar/banner url tabs...hope that helps...if you want some photoshopping done or something, I can ask my sis to do it or if you have further questions - just PM me :D Alrighty, I'm heading off to school now...bye!!!

Guest jieun_lady

hey, Joy :waves crazily: :D after FH, she did a movie called "My Girl and I" she starred in it with Cha Taehyun...it's gonna be released in dvd on Feb. 28, 2006, but further details have yet to be given out. I really want her to play in another drama, but I highly doubt that, since she announced that she wants to do movies first :D Hope that helps...I'll post up more news of her future projects later as soon as they come out...about the banner and avatar, you much have pix saved on photobucket first and go to "my controls"...paste the url of the banner/pix from photobucket that you wanna use and paste it on the avatar/banner url tabs...hope that helps...if you want some photoshopping done or something, I can ask my sis to do it or if you have further questions - just PM me :D Alrighty, I'm heading off to school now...bye!!!

thank you for ur generosity :blush: too bad there would be no full house 2 :tears: bout the movie :w00t: ...was it a hit?

hi to all!

i'm smiling as i read all the post here today. it's so refreshing after a long and tiring day. :)

as joy (can i call you joy?) said.....

SHG AND ALL U GUYS ROCK!! aja aja fighting!

shk knits and bi cross stitched! .... i can imagine the two of them huddled near a fire in a cold night knitting and doing cross stitched :rolleyes::D

on another note, are u filipino gemt? i think i read in one of ur posts that u were studying anesthetics in the phils?

thanks candy!

yeah, i'm a filipino :). i'm already done with my residency training in anesthesia :sweatingbullets: (yey! no more 36 hrs without sleep!) and starting my private practice. so i have more time for myself nowadays and shk thread :lol::lol:

to soutsada, candy, miss bi and to all who'd be starting school good luck on your first day!

joy - hope your father had full recovery from his surgery. have a good trip to canada.

crysteena - welcome to shk thread. hope you'll enjoy it here as we do. :)

Guest nofear11877

Can anyone upload pics of SHK & wonbin together ... I saw a pic of them ... they were wearing a wedding outfit.

here it is... i've had it all along in my hard drive... :blush:

songwon.jpg

soutsada... Aja! Aja! Fighthing! you can do it! :D

CRYSTEENA... welcome aboard the SHK thread! hope to see more of you! B)

gemt... wohoo!!! a fellow filipino in the thread! :w00t:

Miss Bouakham and people starting school (like me, class starts today)... good luck with everything and let's keep this thread going. :D

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I was the one who asked 4 AIMH clips!! :blush:

^^crystaleene...WELcome to the lovely thread of the prettiest korean actress!!heheh :P

BTW...I'm a filipino too!! But i'm not a nurse my Mum is (but i might take up medicine sumday!!)!!!heheheehe.... :lol:

Guest crazili

Is there any pictures of her wearing glasses?

She looks so cute with them! xD

this is my personal favourite picture of her... wearing GLASSES!!!!!! omg, she's soooo pretty....

sorry if this pic has been posted before (i've used it as my avatar!):P....

hello everyone~ i saw that many of you have introduced yourselves... i read the posts daily but seldom post... =P....i'm from malaysia and i'm 20 doing Biotechnology. Another female fan of SHG~... :D

vynice.jpg

Guest nofear11877

awww.... she's so pretty. thanks for sharing the pic with us crazili, i luv it. welcome to the thread!!! :D hope all is well in malaysia! B)