Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

OMG. I just read in hyesa that Cha Tae Hyun is getting MARRIED to his high school sweet heart in JUNE. :o

isn't that sweet? its just like his character in "My Girl and I".. aww after 10+ years, their getting married.. :D

and they(hyesa ppl) think that shk might be going to the ceremony.

SOOOOOO SWEET

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahaha~ that was cute mzz_booo :lol:

aw..it's ok if ur not a bi-kyo fan...

as for me, i only like the two of them coz of full house..other than that... :phew:

330le.jpg008136162ll4134ll8pm.jpg

:) lol I liked the CTH-kyo couple.

personally.. I'm not a huge bi-kyo fan :sweatingbullets:

Hahahah, same here. My fav couples are SSH&SHK or CTH&SHK. It's a shame that CTH is getting married since I thought he was adorable with SHK in Blue Alert.

Guest crazili

yes ofcoz! sharing is caring. :) i'll share for sure, IF i can get any pics...

shud i go to the airport to welcome her? :unsure:

did u visit here the 1st thing in the morning??? :blink:

i think i shud make it a habit to visit this thread n post often like every1 else here...

eh...... if im crazy enough i will go to KLIA (KL Intl Airport) to stalk her... wanna come along??? ahhahahahahahahaha

lol, Miss Bi you're hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: hyekyo87 introduced the word to me...it means "ditch" as in ditch classes :D

OMG PONTENG!!!!!!!! this is wat i ALWAYS DO!!! hahaha... omg... i've always thought that this thread is mostly made up of US residents and suddenly out of the blue i see the word PONTENG!!! sooooo malaysian... this thread never fails to surprise me.... soon we'll prolly see words like rojak (a malaysian snack), rambutan (a fruit), or even BODOH (malay for stupid)!!!!!!!!! wahahhaha.. sorry getting carried away here....

rmb seeing a post like this b4, here is the updates of the current top 20 SHGers ;)

stat3dv.jpg

looks like soutsada totally rocks the thread :D

keep posting! aja! aja!

*oopss stole the page :P*

heyyyyyyyy WHERES MY NAME??? hahahah....

I, crazili, solemnly pledge that i will SPAM THIS THREAD from now on so that i can get in the top 20!!!!!!!

oh... i didn't post these fews days cause i was seeping up all the goong pages (that thread travels in the speed of light).... BUTTTT.... as much as i love goong, no one can beat our princess HYE GYO (bless her)... gawd i miss her on dramas...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahaha~ ur so cute crazili! :lol: jst dont spam too much or the mods might warn us or smthing..when u spam, make sure it's about shk :D

anyways~ wait..u have rambutan there too??? cool!!! we have that in the philippines as well..i dont eat it that much..i like the candy ones better..mwehehe..and bodoh means stupid? we have this word in bisaya: "bogo," and it refers to someone hu jst cant understand say, a lesson in skul or smthing..in english it means "dumb" or "stupid." close to "bodoh" huh? hahaha..this is so cool :D

like u, i miss shk in dramas too :( it feels like full house ended too soon although i do read smwhere in this thread that it might air in japan..hope shk is doing ok...probably spending some quality time with her mom? or perhaps preparing for that asian tour to promote my girl and i~

Guest sweet_treats1812

i must be stupid..i jst now realized that the ost for my girl and i is out on yesasia :lol: it's been out for like two months and i only jst realized it..goodness!

l_p1004101354.jpg

it has 24 songs..and it costs 10.99 dollars...

cant find anything yet on the dvd though

Guest Jamieâ„¢

For Chinese fans:

My Girl & I trailer w/ Chinese Subs (Umm.. I guess this is for ppl in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore? since it's going to be shown there)

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0X3P651DARUGH0XNJ12T3ZE85B

mirror: http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11YN34LDU87EP1QO9O80HTEAEY

the quality of the vid isn't very good.. its pretty dark.

btw, the Chinese title is "我和我的女友"

mann I seriously wish they could've picked a better title lol "My Girl & I" sounds boring.. :T

credits: hyebaragi

Guest sweet_treats1812

^er..can u translate the chinese title of the movie using english alphabet pls? :lol: does it mean "my girl and i" in english too?

Guest sweet_treats1812

^none that we know of, i guess...

the latest one she's done is her first movie with cha tae hyun..and that's "my girl and i"...it was released in korea last december, so hopefully the dvd shud be out sometime this month...we hope she's gonna do some dramas soon though..

whoa!!! another page!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

eh...... if im crazy enough i will go to KLIA (KL Intl Airport) to stalk her... wanna come along??? ahhahahahahahahaha

OMG PONTENG!!!!!!!! this is wat i ALWAYS DO!!! hahaha... omg... i've always thought that this thread is mostly made up of US residents and suddenly out of the blue i see the word PONTENG!!! sooooo malaysian... this thread never fails to surprise me.... soon we'll prolly see words like rojak (a malaysian snack), rambutan (a fruit), or even BODOH (malay for stupid)!!!!!!!!! wahahhaha.. sorry getting carried away here....

heyyyyyyyy WHERES MY NAME??? hahahah....

I, crazili, solemnly pledge that i will SPAM THIS THREAD from now on so that i can get in the top 20!!!!!!!

oh... i didn't post these fews days cause i was seeping up all the goong pages (that thread travels in the speed of light).... BUTTTT.... as much as i love goong, no one can beat our princess HYE GYO (bless her)... gawd i miss her on dramas...

crzili, don't forget 'durian' (the king of fruit) as well hehe.., if the time is right; I won't mind stalking her at KLIA... ditto..each & everyone of us deff miss seeing her on screen :(

i must be stupid..i jst now realized that the ost for my girl and i is out on yesasia :lol: it's been out for like two months and i only jst realized it..goodness!

l_p1004101354.jpg

it has 24 songs..and it costs 10.99 dollars...

cant find anything yet on the dvd though

thanks for posting, still cant wait for the dvd to come out B)

bit surprised that CTH is getting married, well all the best for him, I bet SHG is gonna be there woohoo :wacko:;)

Guest hyekyo87

geeeees, crazili, I have a bad news for you tho.. I jz read this morning's newspaper. They said SHK & CTH cancelled the trip to Malaysia due to some technical problems.

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

yea I agree that the Goong thread is moving too fast, it's even harder to catch up than this thread for me. :o

Guest crazili

geeeees, crazili, I have a bad news for you tho.. I jz read this morning's newspaper. They said SHK & CTH is not coming to Malaysia due to some technical problems.

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

yea I agree that the Goong thread is moving too fast, it's even harder to catch up than this thread for me. :o

WTF is TECHNICAL PROBLEMS????????????????????????? wtf wtf wtf....... which newspaper.... which???????? im gonna slaughter each and everyone of the organisers............

Guest crazili

^ Nanyang.

btw, are you chinese? haha!

yes im chinese.... im gonna go buy a copy of nanyang now....

screw them!!!!!!!!! it always happens!!!!!! its always us malaysians who get screwed.... how many times have this happened... all the hype about famous ppl coming and then they just friggin say 'oh, too bad, they cant come... we have some friggin technical problems...."

SCREW THEM>>>>>>>>>>

Guest hyekyo87

I was so angry after I read that piece of announcement too!!

How can this happen to us?? If there's any technical problems, why can't they try to fix it and let SHK & CTH still come as scheduled?

Oh ya, it said too that their movie [My Girl and I] which is suppose to be shown in theatres this month will be postponed till March.. something like that..