Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

EDIT: Woohoo, I so own this thread :P Thanks nuur for posting the top twenty posts and you sure do OWN this page!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <---- my lucky seven smiles

EDIT again: hehe, I thought that this would add on to my earlier post, but Miss Bi beat me again...aish Miss Bi :P:sweatingbullets:

mwehehehe~ yeah i do visit this thread every morning when i wake up :lol: it's not exactly the first thing i do coz i have to take a bath and all that..but when i go on soompi, this thread is number one on my list :blush:

hmm..well, it wud be nice i think to go visit the airport to welcome her but of cors it also depends on ur schedule..if she comes and there's class or smthing, are u gonna "ponteng" it? bwahahaha~ im increasing my vocabulary in this thread :w00t:

ME TOO, without fear, I sure to visit this thread nightly after my work and it is the first time before even I check my mail, you see, it is so precious to see this threat, I love all your postings. It seems can't leave without it. In Singapore, SHK was in the front cover of Watson magasine, I will scan and show to all of you. BUT!! how to do it. Tolong Tolong, teach me. :)

oh, lol, I thought Bin-kyo is referring to Hyun-bin and Hye-gyo :sweatingbullets:

That is what I thought too before Gitakawaii pointed out that it is actually WB and SHG. I don't really like them in Autumn Tale but I prefer SSH with her more. Huyn Bin and SHG sounds great but they never were an onscreen pair in the first place.

I'll be interested in a coupling of SHG and HyunBin haha watcha guys think? =D

I was a little skeptical about the pairing in the beginning. Seeing how much more mature and handsome Huynbin is now, I would love to see him in a project with SHG. :) She should pair up with someone fresh and not those whom she already worked with like Bi, CTH, SSH, LBH, and WB etc. (Don't kill me for this)

Guest sweet_treats1812

i just want her ONSCREEN! :crazy:

that emoticon --> :crazy: describes quite accurately how im feeling right now..oh the frustration :lol: but maybe once we all see her first movie, it shud tide us over til she decides what her next's project's gonna be..maybe she's taking a good long rest for now..let's let her be...the poor girl..still, i hope she doesn't rest TOO long..coz we miss her already!!! :lol:

She should pair up with someone fresh and not those whom she already worked with like Bi, CTH, SSH, LBH, and WB etc. (Don't kill me for this)

nooo!!! KILL!!!! KILL!!!! :D:D:D jst kidding sweetmemories...we luv ya ;)

Guest nofear11877

hi everyone!!!!! action-smiley-069.gif just droppin' by to say i've got a very very big gift for you guys tomorrow!!! (this will be a start of my welcome-back party) hehe... i know you guys are gonna kill me for leaving you hangin'. grinning-smiley-044.gif i'll tell you guys tomorrow... i promise. :D

WOHOOO!!!!! AT LAST I OWN THE PAGE!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest soutsada7

I was a little skeptical about the pairing in the beginning. Seeing how much more mature and handsome Huynbin is now, I would love to see him in a project with SHG. :) She should pair up with someone fresh and not those whom she already worked with like Bi, CTH, SSH, LBH, and WB etc. (Don't kill me for this)

lol, exactly what I'm thinking...although I wanted her to pair up with SSH again, I'd rather see her with an actor she hasn't paired up with yet...it'll certainly be a big bonus if that actor could be Hyun-bin (he's just such a hottie :wub:)

hi everyone!!!!! action-smiley-069.gif just droppin' by to say i've got a very very big gift for you guys tomorrow!!! (this will be a start of my welcome-back party) hehe... i know you guys are gonna kill me for leaving you hangin'. grinning-smiley-044.gif i'll tell you guys tomorrow... i promise. :D

wahhh, Kaye you're back!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: I'm so, so happy :jumps around in excitement: Can't wait to see your surprise tomorrow...

Good afternoon anette and everybody!!! lol, just finished with my Behavioral Endocrinology midterm and I must say I feel so much more relieved and relaxed now :P :sigh in contentment:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

OMG. I just read in hyesa that Cha Tae Hyun is getting MARRIED to his high school sweet heart in JUNE. :o

isn't that sweet? its just like his character in "My Girl and I".. aww after 10+ years, their getting married.. :D

and they(hyesa ppl) think that shk might be going to the ceremony.

wow.. really? cth is getting married in june? that's cool. I'm happy for him. so if shk is going to the wedding, does that mean Bi is going to be there also? since bi and cth are close friends? awesome!!!

I hope they come together maybe they someone to carpool with. hahah

congrats CTH!! can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. :)

kaye, you are killing me with this suspense! :w00t:

it is only right that you own this page then :P

wow.. really? cth is getting married in june? that's cool. I'm happy for him. so if shk is going to the wedding, does that mean Bi is going to be there also? since bi and cth are close friends? awesome!!!

I hope they come together maybe they someone to carpool with. hahah

congrats CTH!! can't wait to see pictures of the wedding. :)

Lyn?!?! :o

how shameless... :phew:

making use of someone's wedding to join our couple together :rolleyes:

j/k! j/k! :P

anyway, so happy for him then!

he's such a sweet and charming guy...he deserves nothing but the best :wub:

Guest coffeee

exactly! haha hopefully they will! =]

so does anyone know who's cth's gf/fiance is? i didn't know he had a gf

Guest sweet_treats1812

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! wat is it? wat is it??? gosh kaye, u sure know how to keep us at the edge of our seats!!! cant wait to see what it is u have for us...weeee!!!

Good afternoon anette and everybody!!! lol, just finished with my Behavioral Endocrinology midterm and I must say I feel so much more relieved and relaxed now :P :sigh in contentment:

say what?! behavioral endocrinology??? is that a nursing course soutsada? it sounds complicated :blink:

erm..this is o/t soutsada but...is ISWAK nice? like DBY nice? coz im thinking of watching that next..i jst need someone else's opinion..mwehehe..i feel like watching taiwanese series now after the nice feelings DBY left me with..i jst really get tired of seeing some crazy paranoid villain trying to ruin the main leads' relationship (as is typical with most kdramas >.<)

OMG. I just read in hyesa that Cha Tae Hyun is getting MARRIED to his high school sweet heart in JUNE. :o

isn't that sweet? its just like his character in "My Girl and I".. aww after 10+ years, their getting married.. :D

and they think that shk might be at the ceremony.

holy crap!!! seriously??? congrats to him!!! i hope shk goes there..and maybe bi wud too! hahaha~ oohhh..cant wait for pics ^ __ ^