Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

maybe that's why she went out with lee byung hun

Yeah, I guess that dating older men give her a sense of security in which she can't get from dating young guys. Too bad that she dumped LBH probably because she is too pretty for him or something. A lot of pages back, there were comments on SHG with BYJ as a pair onscreen. I happen to like the idea. They both are great looking and BYJ is mature enough for her taste. :)

I want her to come to Cali too! And Bi too! But he's so busy nowadays... hopefully i can attend one of his L.A. concerts and bump into SHK there (hahaha... its fun to fantasize). Gosh... she's been so quiet, I wonder what she's been up to besides CFs. Thanx for all the wonderful pics everyone. Hope you enjoyed you're "Singles Awareness Day" yesterday!

Nancy, it is fun to fantasize...since that's all we have! :o:phew:

and yep, we BiKyo-ers are stepping right into dreamland with chocolate trees, cotton candy clouds, crystal rain, marshmellow sun, laffy taffy grasses, and brownie sand! :w00t:

Miss Bi, I love your sigs!! Heaven's Tree is sooo good! :w00t:

thanks!

i've seen you in there too ;)

i tell ya...this drama is making me obsessed :o

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Yeah, I guess that dating older men give her a sense of security in which she can't get from dating young guys. Too bad that she dumped LBH probably because she is too pretty for him or something. A lot of pages back, there were comments on SHG with BYJ as a pair onscreen. I happen to like the idea. They both are great looking and BYJ is mature enough for her taste. :)

hmm.. ok not true. :)

she didn't dump him, there's no proof of anything like that happening. they both decided to seperate :)

and she doesn't think she's too pretty for him.. because she never said anything like that .. :huh:

personally, I like the LBH - SHK couple too.

bi-kyo is cute

bin-kyo is HOT! lol

::edited::

im glad they broke up ...IMO I think she's too good for him ..

anyways she was really young when they started going out...she was still a rising star back then when they were going out

Guest soutsada7

SHK and Bi in California would be as if I died and went to heaven!!! :wub:

soutsada, what's your profession?? i notice you're saving up for the MCAT, so it must be something medical, right?

Miss Bi, I love your sigs!! Heaven's Tree is sooo good! :w00t:

hi, thesnowcrane...just woke up from my "little" nap when I should have been studying...yeah, I want to ultimately get into a medical school, but right now I'm doing nursing (the training)...just wanted to get the review out of the way, so I can take the MCAT whenever I feel ready to :D

maaanng- i love this woman to death! and her acting skills!

hahahaha can't wait to see another mini series of her!

they way how she carry herself, it's just so perfect! she's a real

one-of-a-kind! :D

go hyegyo go!

hey, welcome to the thread SlowPeppeR...I've been wanting to say this, but your sn is so cute :P Lovin' your fanfic too, btw :D yep, I completely agree with you that she's indeed one-of-a-kind.

I don't think she dumped him...from what I've read, they parted amicably and are in friendly terms today. Never really liked LBH, but I can certainly sense that SHG does seem to like older men. SHG and BYJ? I guess it's a possibility...welcome to the thread, btw, sweetmemories :D

she didn't dump him, there's no proof of anything like that happening. they both decided to seperate :)

and she doesn't think she's too pretty for him.. because she never said anything like that .. :huh:

bi-kyo is cute

bin-kyo is HOT! lol

thanks for the clarification, mzz_booo :D Bin-Hyo is hot :szzzzz: indeedy ;)

anyways she was really young when they started going out...she was still a rising star back then when they were going out

hi Gita :waves at you happily: yeah, she was really young when they first started going out...I guess she has her own taste of what type of person she's attracted to...mwahahaha, if left to my own device, I'd certainly pair her up with SSH :wub::P

nighty nite everyone, gotta to head off to study now...see you tomorrow :D

bi-kyo is cute

bin-kyo is HOT! lol

Before soompi crashed, I read comments from her fans that she dumped him. Wrong info then. Sorry. May I ask what is Bin-kyo? I never heard of that.

Guest soutsada7

Before soompi crashed, I read comments from her fans that she dumped him. Wrong info then. Sorry. May I ask what is Bin-kyo? I never heard of that.

I guessing Bin-kyo ...is WON BIN AND SONG HYE GYO (hehe my two favorite ppl)

oh, lol, I thought Bin-kyo is referring to Hyun-bin and Hye-gyo :sweatingbullets:

Guest kneekey

oh, lol, I thought Bin-kyo is referring to Hyun-bin and Hye-gyo :sweatingbullets:

me too! im totally addicted to binnie! mnikss is currently showing here in the local channel and gahhhhhhh, ive never been more addicted (this should really be going to the hyun bin thread). i hope they would pair up, im 110% sure it'll click! B)

when I first found out that she went out with LBH, I was kinda wat :o ?? but after seeing a couple of her pics with him looking happy, cozy and all, I was kinda 'gud luck SHG' and gradually accepting the fact. then after a while heard the news about their breaking up, I was like :):D *Sorry, no offence*

I guessing Bin-kyo ...is WON BIN AND SONG HYE GYO (hehe my two favorite ppl)

mine too... :wub:

I believe most of u hv seen all of these.. just thought to enliven the thread since the theme is red, anyway she looks vibrant in red :P

red141kj.jpg

red121mu.jpg

red166xk.jpg

red154tn.jpg

red178ca.jpg

pics credit: hyebaragi.com

Guest kneekey

I believe most of u hv seen all of these.. just thought to enliven the thread since the theme is red, anyway she looks vibrant in red :P

red141kj.jpg

red121mu.jpg

red166xk.jpg

red154tn.jpg

red178ca.jpg

pics credit: hyebaragi.com

i like her 'casual' look, she looks so laid-back and effortless

i love her 'santa' costume, reminds me of every bit of christmas and the one w/ the apple, she just looks like a highschool student

rmb seeing a post like this b4, here is the updates of the current top 20 SHGers ;)

stat3dv.jpg

looks like soutsada totally rocks the thread :D

keep posting! aja! aja!

*oopss stole the page :P*

pls. post other links to this file because megaupload doesn't seem to work these days! thanks!

hi kristine, sorry i can't find my files on this particular cfs. i tried to dl it again but the slot for free dl in megaupload for phils is always filled up. i'll try again early morn tom.

pwahahaha, save? I'm saving up for my MCAT review right now and I barely have enough to go by day-by-day...I'm just a very poor old soul :tears:, but it is my dearest wish to traverse the world :P Maybe, one day, we SHGers can all go visit a common place together...what do you think about that? :P

wouldn't it be nice if we could do that?..... and i can't think of a more ideal place than KOREA!

bi-kyo is cute

bin-kyo is HOT! lol

bin-kyo .... that's a new one, mzz_booo and i like the sound of it also. :)

nuur, thanks for the pics. haven't seen the 1st pic before.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i think it's the second one skylar ^ __ ^

pwahahaha, save? I'm saving up for my MCAT review right now and I barely have enough to go by day-by-day...I'm just a very poor old soul :tears:, but it is my dearest wish to traverse the world :P Maybe, one day, we SHGers can all go visit a common place together...what do you think about that? :P

btw, how was your day Candy? This question also goes to all my wonderful SHGers as well...as for mine, I've been very tired lately...too many all-nighters this week...I'll be able to breathe a big sigh of relief when next week comes around. Wait, I just remember that I have a big group project to do next week...wahhh, wahhh, life is so hard!!!

yeah, me too, me too :w00t::w00t::w00t: "singles awareness day"...pwahahaha, you have a way with words, Nancy :lol: Yep, I sure did smell the air of reality yesterday :P;)

EDIT: Nancy...you OWN it this time around...yay, congrats!!!

hey soutsada! wow, this thread moved two pages since i last checked it!!! weeeeeeeee!

my day? hmm..well...i feel like i need to catch up on sleep..bwahahaha...im not dead tired, but still..i dont feel all that rested, u knw? but it wasnt so bad...oh, and GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! il be off to skul in a bit..

hahaha~ that's what i thought too...i wudnt mind seeing her pair up with either one of those two guys though. hopefully when she does get to do a project with won bin, her role wudnt be a sickly one anymore..

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I agrre with you Candy..I hope her new series project..will be with one of the 'bins'..I personally like WB..hehe..but yeah..I don't want her to be the 'sickly' type one again!!!

I LOVEEEE SHG!! she is soo hott, and cute and pretty at the same timee

and she looks so naturall... with other actors u can tell they have been under the knife but wif SHG shes just all natural beauty...without make up she is beautifull and with make up she is HOTT!!! i first saw her in Full house so im relatively new to her but i felll in love with her there i love everything about her she is my favv actress for suree...thanks to everyone for the pics they make me love her even more ahhaha

Guest soutsada7

I LOVEEEE SHG!! she is soo hott, and cute and pretty at the same timee

and she looks so naturall... with other actors u can tell they have been under the knife but wif SHG shes just all natural beauty...without make up she is beautifull and with make up she is HOTT!!! i first saw her in Full house so im relatively new to her but i felll in love with her there i love everything about her she is my favv actress for suree...thanks to everyone for the pics they make me love her even more ahhaha

welcome to our wonderful SHG thread Trinni :P Yep, we all admire and adore SHG, but personally I admire her more for her talent and not so much for her looks, though it does play a role in my admiration. I think that if a person isn't satisfied with how she/he looks, that person is definitely entitled to make a change to their appearances and kudos to them for having the courage to make those changes, so I really have nothing against surgical enhancements of the body or the face. SHG is just very fortunate to have such a naturally beautiful face :D Hope to see you here more :D

MORNING EVERYONE...I'M OFF TO STUDYING MORE FOR MY MIDTERM TODAY...JUST WANTED TO DROP IN AND SAY A BIG "HELLO" TO ALL MY WONDERFUL SHGers :w00t::D:P